Fold KK in SB when facing multiple all-ins?

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good job!
I would sometimes call, sometimes fold in the same situation depending in what mood I'm in. Or I would just flip a coin and let it decide for me. But, maaaan, really good job letting it go.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at start of mtt? never.

ft with pay jumps, I definitely could depending on situation.

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bom trabalho!
Às vezes eu pagaria, às vezes desistiria na mesma situação, dependendo do meu humor. Ou simplesmente jogaria uma moeda e deixaria que ela decidisse por mim. Mas, maaaan, foi muito bom deixar isso para lá.
Thank you for participating your tip is very important for my evolution

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Its very tough to fold kk .....i will go all in with sometimes his good and sometimes that not good

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In micro-limit tournaments, folding KK preflop is always a mistake.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is one of the examples that makes us fold with Kings without blinking.
Some people will tell you that it would be impossible to fold KK, but depending on the stage of the tournament, information from the opponents and knowing that we are in a multiway pot...
I believe it is a correct decision, but obviously we must analyze the surroundings.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, I folded the King and Ace pair several times, especially if I had a bad position at the table in freezeout tournaments, and also when we were about to enter the paid seats.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's better to cry over a folded pair of Ks and continue in the tournament than to cry over a bad beat.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wouldn't hesitate to go all in. Especially with all of the other all ins.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on how you read it and the type of opponent, if you think that 2 or 3 go with an ace, yes, because they cancel each other out, if you think they go with a low par, no, because the chances of their The pairs that come out are multiplied by covering more cards, and someone always matches up with as. so you would be waiting for him or not to get 4 games of 7 on the card.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you were not covered by the HJ, it would be a nice call. As you would be eliminated, calling four shovers is too risky. I would fold in this situation.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you look at just the starting hands and not be biased because you've seen the run out of the hole cards and result.

Kings is a bad fold honestly chipping up in these spots can mean more then a min cash sometimes.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if I would fold. I would need more information from the players. But it was a good fold.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
no, still a bad fold.
Depends on situation and game.
Let's say you're on the bubble of an EPT and 4 players go allin . Would you risk your tournament life for it ?

Folding in Poker