Chips
if the opponent played aggressively before the flop is surely call

B

Birdman33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will fold because you know he has ace rag and will hit the ace 90% of time online lol.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would raise

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a bounty I may call but unless I think the player is shoving week for some reason, I don't like risking more than half my stack on what is most likely a race situation.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have god card's or have a filling's i risk,but when i have filling's better fold becouse probably im make bed-bet it is my experiance,as far as best hand i mine when i have AA,KK,QQ or JJ i I'll pay opponents call and see flop maybe pay turn card,maybe no.I real don't undestund when someone pay QQ or KK hend's in flop is A or turne,but this player pay whit QQ why.You see flop you make decide,but these do not have the need.And is nervuos becouse make bed-call.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you must call. because he can have as small pocket pair and hands like A..o or A..s

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think better wait and see what turn and river say,becouse never know what happend,Sometime better you take pot than lose hand's or maybe all stack,i like play aggressively but sometime is a very bad choice.small pocket pair sometime is a win.Set,tris or maybe straight,two pair,when you have hight pair small cards is up on flop it's not ruls but is a bed expiriance.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends about player tactic, but still that's an easy call especially if its bounty tornament.

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easily fold for me 88 its not good hand)))Just give other players call his all in)my win rate with pockets is low and I don't like call all in with pockets anyway u can wait other better cards)

T

Tariq2230

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There should be more info about this player...at least his position, from where he went all in...
If he is unknown/just joined to the table, I would fold.

I second this , EG if its a UTG open and you have no history on the player its more likely a fold, if you just saw him stack off 4.5 k with mid pair and he showed from Late position now I would call 88.

Essentially Mid tournament its never pure math, there will always be some speculation needed around information and players shove range.

Regards

T

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you must have a tactic when you play,but sometime card is draw off you and you lose,but it is a poker it's inersting in this game always you in suspense,in this game you have choice sometime when you have small card's or small pair you win and when you have a hight pair you lose,always is a filling and lucky.

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose to fold . because if someone goes all in - maybe he has a good hand , and my 88 may be weak hands. but it is possible to take the risk , because your stack is greater. but that's just my thoughts:)

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are cards to see the Flop and connect a Set, if you had fewer chips would go All in. But I have chips to wait for a good hand. The opponent goes all in 5500, I guess her over card than 8 or Pair 88+ personally I would fold.

666Garold666

666Garold666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is best to call , 8 pocket it's a decent card

L

Lucase

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your hand is last and you are staying vis-a-vis with single opponent, your chance is good (especially he have two different cards).
If the bank already equally to your bet, if you can`t waste time for to wait best card (ante devouring you store)... Call
If your hand is second...

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he goes from UTG easy fold. If from SB easy call.

J

jeesus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd probably call, more likely if there's a bounty.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on villain position and tendencies.

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have twice the chips, I call, even if lost would still have half the chips.

______
Has four of a kind, FOLDS! :cool:

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uf no it is wrong opinion,if you think that you say very soon whit out stake and you lose, half by half and lose,the worst is when you give littl by little chips you don't feel when you stay whit out chips.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an easy push especially if there's bounty

This is not a pushed, because there is no information that "all-in" guy was small blind. He just want to double up, maybe, if post writer will type what VPIP had "all-in" guy, we should make decision based on hand range too.
Typical FISHES mistake is a call in this case (if you think it was a PUSH) WHY????
BECAUSE our hero risking half of a stack!!! So, there are two hands to call this all-in : KK, AA

You ask: what about JJ, QQ, AK ???
I said: JJ and QQ will be easy dominated by AK, and AK will be easy dominated by any pairs if board will sick, and opponent will have pocket pair even 22+

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well u have a pot odds of around 2:1 and with blinds 250/500 you have 20 BB... if you call and loose the showdown you will have about 4500 chips in hand(not good with blinds increasing)....I just feel you should fold because it is not worth it as the opponent being short stack his range will of-course be above 8 and a flip situation with very less profit, I would definitely fold

R

Rodrigo sampaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depend

I think that depend on certain factors , what is your position at the table? there are other players behind you with more chips than you? because you can get complicated if algun player with more chips than you also give call , you are willing to risk all of his chips in the middle of the tournament with a chance to go further . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folding in Poker