$55 NLHE: $50+5 NLHE: Please tell me why this fold is so Horrible

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have never folded this hand..

You play to win in MTT's and just folding and 'waiting for a better spot' will not work.

You aren't going to get a better spot IMO.:smile:

trewtrew

trewtrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people are quick to say ur play is horrible here but after studying for a whiile i can see how u folded. With this much action behind u, its clear ur behind on the flop which realistically makes ur hand a flush draw and nothing else as with 3 people allin already, i would figured one of them for a set. If one of them did have a set then u have 9 outs twice to win the hand without the board pairing on the turn. Everyone critisizing u needs to ask them selves if they had the Ax of clubs would they still make the call as there pair was clearly no good and they were drawing for the flush and nothing else. Also taking that into consideration, if u r rawing to just the flush, it is feasable to think someone else may have a flush draw in which case u have only 7 outs. And besides, if u feel u can fold and still have a comfortable chip stack, then fold. Nice post.

sky4ever

sky4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people are quick to say ur play is horrible here but after studying for a whiile i can see how u folded. With this much action behind u, its clear ur behind on the flop which realistically makes ur hand a flush draw and nothing else as with 3 people allin already, i would figured one of them for a set. If one of them did have a set then u have 9 outs twice to win the hand without the board pairing on the turn. Everyone critisizing u needs to ask them selves if they had the Ax of clubs would they still make the call as there pair was clearly no good and they were drawing for the flush and nothing else. Also taking that into consideration, if u r rawing to just the flush, it is feasable to think someone else may have a flush draw in which case u have only 7 outs. And besides, if u feel u can fold and still have a comfortable chip stack, then fold. Nice post.

It`s already been elaborated that in this situation, if you factor pod odds, it`s correct to call with a gut-shot.However, this is a tourney :)

Folding in Poker Poker Tells