$125 NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: Check raise all in with OESD and 2 overs?

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also not going to make an unprofitable open just to make something happen

Explain why it would be anyway near exploitable and what you define exploitable as

sigh! I already said I misused the phrase exploitable. but exploitable is when we are in a situation where we have to choose from the least of -ev decisions.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's not what exploitable means.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exploitable means out opponent can play a strategy and profit off of us more than he should be able to.

By your definition every time we post a blind we are exploitable

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exploitable means out opponent can play a strategy and profit off of us more than he should be able to.

By your definition every time we post a blind we are exploitable

Yes there are many exploitable situations throughout a tourney but we should limit them as much as possible.

The word exploit means to derive benefit from and every time we are in a -ev situation only, someone else is deriving benefit from. No?

but pure semantics as I states several times that I shouldn't have used that phrase here.

Last edited:
S

steviewayne69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel that you have the advantage, then you should go all in, because you can expect a call, otherwise he will fold which is stupid. If you feel that you are behind, then you fold. You're right that unfortunately the odds are not in your favor, but what else do you do when push comes to shove?