Which sports have athletes in the highest physical condition?

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comparatively speaking, which sport has athletes in the best overall physical condition?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is possibly an Olympic athletics decathlon. athletes are developed multilaterally, they compete in speed, speed of their strength, coordination of movements and endurance. but this sport is not so popular. mostly we prefer to watch team views.
there are also five sports, there are several other sports disciplines, but athletes are variously developed: concourse (equestrian competitions), fencing, shooting, running, swimming.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is possibly an Olympic athletics decathlon. athletes are developed multilaterally, they compete in speed, speed of their strength, coordination of movements and endurance. but this sport is not so popular. mostly we prefer to watch team views.
there are also five sports, there are several other sports disciplines, but athletes are variously developed: concourse (equestrian competitions), fencing, shooting, running, swimming.
I was going to say decathlon, as well, by the same reasons. Is kind of intuitive, right.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey, Tennis, and then what others have said of olympic sports.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think elite marathon runners are by far the athletes in the "highest physical condition." If you are talking about athletes that play major team sports it is hard to say because different sports require different types of conditioning.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Decathlon and road cycling in my opinion.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
football undoubtedly because of the resistance of running 90 minutes that means that you have a better husband than an Olympic runner.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like gymnasts are in the peak physically and I really think they would succeed at most sports given the chance.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d say hockey and rugby two hard hitting games that require stamina and solid conditioning.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've tried every sport known to man,,,Hockey is the hardest sport to play.:bebored:

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
DECATHLON

I would say decathlon first swimming second boxing third

lightf

lightf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it would be decathlon, boxing, rugby and hockey.. those are really hard sports.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cycling likely ..although most are doping to get to that extreme condition

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sports

I would have to say Hockey players for the fact that they have a longer season then say football, have to play on back to back nights at times and anyone who has played hockey knows how physical the game really is.

Cheers ! :D

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tennis maybe. tennis player need speed, endurance, upper and lower body power. and not counting concentration. they need to be ready to play for more than 2 hours without stopping.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Maybe the Ironman athletes

This would be up there for sure!

Personally I think the athletes that are in the best physical condition & who train the hardest of all sports are the top MMA fighters! Another very intense sport where top competitors are in unreal physical condition is flat water canoe racing.

I've competed in a number of sports including competitive swim racing, ski racing, powerlifting, bodybuilding, & boxing. I have family members who are cyclists & another who is a triathlete coach (& former competitor) & another who was competing at the World's in cross country skiing. I still say MMA fighting is the toughest with the most gruelling conditioning of all.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've tried every sport known to man,,,Hockey is the hardest sport to play.:bebored:

Downhill ski racing?
flat water canoe racing?
x-county skate-skiing?
Xtreme skiing?
Rock climbing?
Mountain climbing?

Cricket?
Croquet?

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comparatively speaking, which sport has athletes in the best overall physical condition?

If CR7 plays in another sport, then that sport would be the one with the best athletes. I'm not a CR7 fan, but we have to admit that in football he's one of those who has the best physical condition (despite his age).

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars