Randy Moss a Viking Again?

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As usual everything about the Patriots organization revolves around Tom Brady's hair.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm curious to see how Randy Moss will do tonight. In his first game on a new team, he has had incredible stats, but the Vikings pass game has been struggling with old man Favre.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm curious to see how Randy Moss will do tonight. In his first game on a new team, he has had incredible stats, but the Vikings pass game has been struggling with old man Favre.

This is WHY the pass game has been struggling. No one to pass ot too but a headachy Harvin or Shiancoe (TE). Moss is a huge coup in that he will be double covered and open up Harvin. It might open his own self free with Harvin running wild. Synergism. Hoping it's a beautiful thing.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is WHY the pass game has been struggling. No one to pass ot too but a headachy Harvin or Shiancoe (TE). Moss is a huge coup in that he will be double covered and open up Harvin. It might open his own self free with Harvin running wild. Synergism. Hoping it's a beautiful thing.

I think the Jets have a big game tonight. On defense and on the ground.

P

poke_her_4_life

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Desperation Move

Vikings have to do something to get production on the field... I think its going to be a bust after two or so games.:smokin:

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moss may really help the Vikings. I'm sure Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson like having another weapon on the field to make their jobs a little easier. The Vikings have been a huge disappointment this year. We'll see whether this trade works out...

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just in case anyone's interested, Deion Branch caught 9 balls yesterday in an impressive come from behind win over the Ravens. The 9 catches were more than Moss had all year for the Patriots.
Bill Belechek, what on God's earth were you thinking when you traded Randy Moss?

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just in case anyone's interested, Deion Branch caught 9 balls yesterday in an impressive come from behind win over the Ravens. The 9 catches were more than Moss had all year for the Patriots.
Bill Belechek, what on God's earth were you thinking when you traded Randy Moss?

Seems like you are arguing with yourself. They got Branch who got 9 catches. THAT'S what they were thinking, or some situation thereof.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

^^^^SARCASM ALERT^^^^

Seems like you are arguing with yourself. They got Branch who got 9 catches. THAT'S what they were thinking, or some situation thereof.

He was asking a sarcastic question :top:

For the OG topic: It's awesome to see Moss back in the Vikings purple. If they happen to get into the playoffs, I can't wait to see Moss add to his playoff career touchdown total.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listen player, stop questioning my moves, I'm really tired of your chit. If you had thought ahead, which you never do, always living in the moment, you would have realized that I could steal Deion Branch from the Seahawks for a 4th round pick. Remember him azzwipe?, we won 2 super bowls with him, and he was MVP in the second one. And do I need to remind you that we never won a super bowl with Randy Moss? You go play poker and let the football moves to me. Thank god I don't coach football as bad as you play pocket jacks.
You really are shot out, aren't you?
Bill

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like the pats don't miss moss and viks really need him, good for both teams so far, we will see in the coming weeks what will happen.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, now that Moss has been officially waived by the Vikings, who do you think is gonna land Moss? -There's no way that he is gonna clear waivers and go back to the Pats, somebody has to block New England of another Super Bowl!!

@Riverrr
The Bengals wouldn't know what to do with "the three stooges",

S

sammyh27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was shocked to see him waived so shortly after being a Viking but rite now im hoping he drops to the Chiefs

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh damn Moss on the Bengals, can that comedy get any more extreme? lol

I think the most realistic spot for Moss is in Washington. That team is still in the hunt and they are probably desperate enough to go for the high risk high reward path. They can't afford to wait too much longer with the g-men and eagles in front of them.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont get why the hell he got cut. childress didn really explain much either. bs

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's because Moss disrespected Childress out in the public. Childress had a power trip and decided, "Screw me? Screw you!" And now it's too late to take back his mistake. Everyone here realizes how bad a coach Childress is to this point. The Viking players imo are on the verge of revolt.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moss has an attitude, Id say thats about it, besides the fact that all he's good for is the long ball who knows if the old man can even throw it long enough. Also, you can't be a professional athlete and tell the media you will not be taking any questions the rest of the year.