puhols youngest ever to 370

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so what are you reallly trying to say that bonds would be in the hof anyway prolly would be but not with an astict by his name:cool:

Yea he would. But not for being a "feared hitter" or a "cheater".

He'd be in for being a great player.

(He could have been the stolen base king)

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

bit then ricky henderson wouldnt be the stolen base king and who dont love run ricky run i was there when he stole the record breaking base:cool:

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

no one will ever beat ricky henderson stolen base records. he was the best in that department and no will touch it. bonds would have had a lot more stolen bases but he would have never reached any of the stolen base records.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it love?

The HR record will be broken way before Rickey's SB record will for sure. I'm not in love with Barry Bonds (it may seem that way)... but if I had any team I would have Barry hit 3 hole and start in left before Rickey.

500-500 club and there isn't another player in history with 400 and 400.
McNiGchikWA!!

Sioux Falls, SD is Charles Barkleys least favorite U.S. city. :canabis:

Last edited:
jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ricky was a lead off hitter. bonds was a clean up hitter. two different spots in the line up. lol three hitter? neither one is a three hitter. if bonds had not used the juice i am not sure that he would have made the 500-500 club lol

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jay, go choke yourself. you can stop when someone becomes the second player to join the 400-400 club. Who the F is Ricky? Rickey Henderson?

I'm out of smoke and cranky nothing personal.

Last edited:
jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jay, go choke yourself. you can stop when someone becomes the second player to join the 400-400 club. Who the F is Ricky? Rickey Henderson?

I'm out of smoke and cranky nothing personal.
lol go choke yourself. i am just saying. you dont know rickey henderson? c'mon man. what are you 15 or something? j/k:p. ricky is the stolen base king maaan. the best lead off hitter of all time. do you live in the bay area? i do. i know all about barry and ricky. i know they are two very different people. ricky did all his things with out steroids and barry did it for over half his career. not cool. i cant believe you like this guy that much. are you obsessed with him. do you have a barry bond poster on your ceiling so the last thing you see is barry before you go to sleep lol. again j/k

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not from the Bay

I'm not in love with Barry Bonds (it may seem that way)...

Sioux Falls, SD is Charles Barkleys least favorite U.S. city. :canabis:
It's all good. I just don't understand the hate for one guy. To think that juicing is new to pro sports is very unreasonable. So many guys were using(Rickey looked in pretty great shape in his later years) and to hate on Barry is a shame.
All he did was put up sick numbers after two hand picked players where given top notch medical treatments to boost MLB rating. To have those less talented players breaking records was sad.

Last edited:
dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all good. I just don't understand the hate for one guy. To think that juicing is new to pro sports is very unreasonable. So many guys were using(Rickey looked in pretty great shape in his later years) and to hate on Barry is a shame.
All he did was put up sick numbers after two hand picked players where given top notch medical treatments to boost MLB rating. To have those less talented players breaking records was sad.
the hatered on barry has nothing to do with juiecing cuz there where alot of players that juieced and people dont hate them no the way barry treated the press and the fans and even his teamates is why everyone hates barry:cool:

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seven MVP's

Screw the media, fans hated him because he destroyed thier pitchers on the reg and Jeff Kent is a homo and was given the MVP in 2000 when clearly Barry deserved the honor.
Its not like he raped anyone
Kobe/Ben/LT; media makes apoligies for these jerkoffs (for the record I Kobe's great, just trying to make a point) the media is a joke, they pick and choose which sports celeberties we look up to. When most of em' are very flawed, spoiled, closed minded people' just like the rest of the human race. Most fans stick with thier home teams and regional sports knowing very little or caring nothing about truth or even respect for the game itself .:canabis: weed makes me happy. McNiGchikWA baby baby

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screw the media, fans hated him because he destroyed thier pitchers on the reg and Jeff Kent is a homo and was given the MVP in 2000 when clearly Barry deserved the honor.
Its not like he raped anyone
Kobe/Ben/LT; media makes apoligies for these jerkoffs (for the record I Kobe's great, just trying to make a point) the media is a joke, they pick and choose which sports celeberties we look up to. When most of em' are very flawed, spoiled, closed minded people' just like the rest of the human race. Most fans stick with thier home teams and regional sports knowing very little or caring nothing about truth or even respect for the game itself .:canabis: weed makes me happy. McNiGchikWA baby baby
you are right with some of what you say most athletes are spoiled brats not to mentiomed over paid its just bonds takes all that over and beond what the average athelete does i mean he dont even have a championship or has even won one for his city he just sucks