puhols youngest ever to 370

J

jrosekcs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
albert puhols(the machine) made to 370 faster than any play everand he still has the rest of this season to go. anyone think he can hit 800....would be great if he did...knock the steroid chump off the books

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
albert puhols(the machine) made to 370 faster than any play everand he still has the rest of this season to go. anyone think he can hit 800....would be great if he did...knock the steroid chump off the books
he's not very old and he has more than just this year left, he has alot of years left him hitting 800 home runs is very realistic and it would be nice for the homerun king to have not done it on steroids i mean babe ruth and hank arron didnt use steroids:cool:

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't take it! O.K. here it is. Pujols is arguebly the best right hand hitter in the game today. To say he never been found using roids is true. But to say he has never used in unfounded. Its just the era of the game and everyone was and is guilty. Football player juice to the max and yet you sheeple eat that stuff up and look the other way. Double standard for sure. Pitchers used just as much if not more that hitters also. This is my opinion, I have my reasons to belive this to be true. I'm over that.
Barry Bonds is his fathers son and his liniage has been in the game for decades. The use of Anphedamins(spck?) was rampant in the late 60's through the early 90's maybe later. Maybe still to this day?
Babe Ruth never played against the best talent in America, let alone in the world. Babe Ruth is apart of history and is now just a candy bar. I will not and can not say anything bad about Hank great player and a great man.
Barry Bonds is the greatest player of our lifetime the numbers prove it. He was blackballed from the game so his record could be attainable to less talanted players and the steroid era could be forgoten. I mean how does Matt Stairs still have a job and Barry Bonds dosen't.
To answer your thead yes he can hit 800 but he'll have to play in the AL to do so. If he breaks the record while playing his career in the NL I will have much more respect for his accomplishment. Not that it matters to Albert Pujols.

The MVP's prove it. The Gold Gloves prove it. The numbers prove it. Just a shame he never won a World Series. I'm sure all you haters get off on that fact. Still Barry Bonds is the greatest of all time.

So with that I regess to; if reefer makes you happy, just blaze it. :canabis:

Last edited by a moderator:
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There is still speculation that Pujols was/is juicing since he had the same trainer that Barry Bonds did.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also another thing, In a perfect world Barry Bonds comes back within the next few years and DH's for some lucky team. Barry also has made it known he isn't retired. He could be a feared hitter for years.
If and when Barry Bonds plays again and Pujols still passes Bonds HR record, its good for him and good for the game.
Records are ment to be broken, but setting records is much fun.:canabis:

Last edited:
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't take it! O.K. here it is. Pujols is arguebly the best right hand hitter in the game today. To say he never been found using roids is true. But to say he has never used in unfounded. Its just the era of the game and everyone was and is guilty. Football player juice to the max and yet you sheeple eat that stuff up and look the other way. Double standard for sure. Pitchers used just as much if not more that hitters also. This is my opinion, I have my reasons to belive this to be true. I'm over that.
Barry Bonds is his fathers son and his liniage has been in the game for decades. The use of Anphedamins(spck?) was rampant in the late 60's through the early 90's maybe later. Maybe still to this day?
Babe Ruth never played against the best talent in America, let alone in the world. Babe Ruth is apart of history and is now just a candy bar. I will not and can not say anything bad about Hank great player and a great man.
Barry Bonds is the greatest player of our lifetime the numbers prove it. He was blackballed from the game so his record could be attainable to less talanted players and the steroid era could be forgoten. I mean how does Matt Stairs still have a job and Barry Bonds dosen't.
To answer your thead yes he can hit 800 but he'll have to play in the AL to do so. If he breaks the record while playing his career in the NL I will have much more respect for his accomplishment. Not that it matters to Albert Pujols.

Explain how Barry Bonds head got bigger over the years then?

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please tell me how you know his head got bigger and remember where you heard it from. A fact would be nice like, his hat size went from what to what. I've also heard this farce before, if you look at passed pictures when he was younger snug fitting uniforms were in. The style (uniforms) has changed over the years. That is the real reason his hat size had been reportedly increased. Look good, feel good, hit good.
We bring em' up just to tear em' down. Helps Americans to feel better about themselves.
McNiGchikWA!

Last edited:
J

jrosekcs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao....this is exactly where i expected this topic to go....outta be interesting how far it gets:cool:

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as I'm concerned Roger still owns his record and Hank still owns his. I would have more respect for Bonds if he manned up and amitted that he used roids.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no way anyone can with a straight face tell me bonds didnt use roids or hgh or something illegal. im not yet willing to jump on the puhols did it too bandwagon. ill wait for proof of his transgression(s). i mean im a reds fan, and its not like he doesnt destroy us singlehandedly, but stilll its only fair to give the guy the benefit of the doubt for now.. bonds though? good grief charlie brown. just look at a pic of him from circa 1990, and say 2007. there is ZERO chance he didnt juice. ZERO.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ihave 4 leagues this year and in two of them the first pick went to someone else, and they both picked hanley ramirez leaving me pujols, iam laughing all the way to the championship.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The deal is, Bonds addmited to never "knowingly" use preformance inhancing drugs. He never denied using. He trusted his trainers. ALL of baseball was involed with distributing roids. It sold tickets. Chicks dig the long ball. The amimations used for All-Star games were all jacked with vains and mussles. MLB knew and I think supplyed the game. Dollar Dollar Bills Yall!!!
Players with less talent were using and breaking records, and that pissed him off. So Barry got the best trainers and it elevated his game. Just as it elevated many others, just his talent is so far above any other hitter.

Another thing look at football and basketball players in the 80's and 90's and how much bigger they are now. All pro sports are using get over it. The drugs are alway 4 steps ahead of the tests. The owners and commisiners don't care. $$$$

Is medical surgry preformance inhancing? I think some may say it is.
What needs to be done is strict testing for all amatures. If a player can make it on hard work and talent to the pros then who cares what they use to stay on the field. I dont know about you but who dosen't want to see the best. Its just the time we live in.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bonds never "knowingly" used roids, like Pete Rose never bet on baseball.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The deal is, Bonds addmited to never "knowingly" use preformance inhancing drugs. He never denied using. He trusted his trainers.

That's bull. Why would you take something that you have no idea what it is? It seems the only defense that Bonds had to use was plead ignorance. Before someone tells me to take a certain pill, cream, shot, etc., I ask what it is before it goes into my body. Either Bonds is one of the most stupid players in baseball or the biggest liar in baseball (or both?).

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another thing look at football and basketball players in the 80's and 90's and how much bigger they are now. All pro sports are using get over it. The drugs are alway 4 steps ahead of the tests. The owners and commisiners don't care. $$$$

The NFL does. They have a strict drug policy. You can be suspended from football if they find you smoked a joint, much less steriods.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is medical surgry preformance inhancing? I think some may say it is.
What needs to be done is strict testing for all amatures. If a player can make it on hard work and talent to the pros then who cares what they use to stay on the field. I dont know about you but who dosen't want to see the best. Its just the time we live in.

If they take steriods, they are NOT the best.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing I'm going to type is going to change anyones mind, I know this. Your point on ignorace is valid, it is his only defence. He should have questioned the doctors and trainers. "I feel great, these treatments are working way too well, this can't be legal doc." It isn't magic, players still have to put in the time and work hard to preform at the highest level regardless of the substances perscribed.
Regarding the NFL, Shawn Merriman still won rookie of the year while missing 4 games due to his failed tests, sure the NFL really cracks down on juicing. I would love to see the NFL test every player right now just to prove me right. Lets bust skinny little Holmes for some smoke, we punish dopers and don't want their kind in this league. They hand pick its players who they can make an example of to keep a clean image of the league.
Lastly, if somones getting paid millions to play a game, they're already the best.

Last edited:
Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an issue with what you would consider the best. If you honestly think that Bonds was the best hitter of all time then you have an a valid arguement, but for him to be considered the best player of all time would be a gross error in judgement.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pujols Guilty

There is still speculation that Pujols was/is juicing since he had the same trainer that Barry Bonds did.

No speculation as far as I'm concerned.

He WAS juicing.

Here is some photographic evidence.

Attachments

• Snapshot 193.jpg
    Snapshot 193.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Snapshot 192.jpg
    Snapshot 192.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 82
Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do realize that magazines like that air brush pictures all the time. He's not trying to be all muscular on the SI cover, but it is the point on the MF cover. What are the dates of those magazines, are they relatively close to each other?

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do realize that magazines like that air brush pictures all the time. He's not trying to be all muscular on the SI cover, but it is the point on the MF cover. What are the dates of those magazines, are they relatively close to each other?

Don't know the dates but you're right about the air brush thing.

Here is a Pujols rookie card...

Attachments

• Snapshot 195.jpg
    Snapshot 195.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 77
Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so that is a year 2000 card, picture was probably taken in 1999 so that would make that picture at least 10 years old. A man can do a lot of things, and change his body a lot of ways in that time. Not to mention, the MLB has far better facilities then the Minors do. Weight training and the such is stressed far greater in the MLB.

Pictures prove nothing, not with bonds and not with him either. Blood tests prove it and I'm sure that he has taken a test or two in his time as an MLB player.

Might want to read this article from last year.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/cardinals/2009-07-12-pujols-cover_N.htm

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't have anything to add, amazing huh. Other than look at the numbers and it proves that Barry Bonds is the best everyday player in history.

Great players not in any order (Dream team)
Barry Bonds
Micky Mantle
Bob Gibson
Nolan Ryan
Ty Cobb
Joe Mauer
Pete Rose
Ozzie Smith
Brooks Robinson
Tim Lincecum
Randy Johnson
and Albert Pujols
If I forgot any (I know I did) forgive me

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't have anything to add, amazing huh. Other than look at the numbers and it proves that Barry Bonds is the best everyday player in history.

Great players not in any order (Dream team)
Barry Bonds
Micky Mantle
Bob Gibson
Nolan Ryan
Ty Cobb
Joe Mauer
Pete Rose
Ozzie Smith
Brooks Robinson
Tim Lincecum
Randy Johnson
and Albert Pujols
If I forgot any (I know I did) forgive me

Barry Bonds is a cheater.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't piss on Barry Bonds if he were on fire. Nor would I elect him to any dream team.

To say the Bonds is the best ever is so laughable that I wasn't even going to respond because it's obvious that there would be no changing of your mind. It's players like bonds that give pro athletes bad reps and images. Kids looked up to that asswipe and he cheated. He's no better then John Rocker in my book. Cheating, Racism, what ever it is. They are scum and they screwed with the integrity of the game.