5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm really going for the Eagles, but I would also like to see the Bengals go all the way because the great job they've done this year. They are a total different team than last year, they actually a defense and a great offense best of luck to both teams. :)

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOOT!!!! Indy Colts win 17-15 over Balt Ravens!!!:D :deal: 10-0 now!!!:D :angel: YES! YES! YES!!:D

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers sucked in OT
FML NFL is rigged.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Games to watch this week:

Arizona at Tennessee: Arizona looks to keep their lead in the NFC West, where they're currently leading San Francisco by 3 games, and Tennessee looks to keep their winning streak alive--Tennessee will probably have to win out in order to keep their playoff hopes alive.

Jacksonville at San Francisco: San Francisco looks to tighten the NFC West race and hopefully close it to a 2 game lead by Arizona with a win against Jacksonville and an Arizona loss to Tennessee. San Francisco does have to play Arizona 1 more time this season.

Indianapolis at Houston: Indianapolis barely got past Houston the last time they played in Indianapolis, where Indy won 20-17. Houston has shown spurts of being a great team, but their schedule doesn't show it at 5-5. 4 of Houston's 5 losses have been by a 7 points or less (2 of those losses being by 3 points). We'll see if Houston can hand Indianapolis their first loss and get redemption for the outcome of the last meeting. A win by Indianapolis puts them within a max of 2 more wins of clinching the AFC South.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Atlanta has been in a free fall after their great 4-1 start, reversing that record and going 1-4 in the past 5 games. Tampa Bay has shown some great play in their win against Green Bay and their close game against Miami in weeks 9 and 10, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them potentially upset Atlanta. A loss by Atlanta and a win by New Orleans will give New Orleans the NFC South title this week.

Chicago at Minnesota: In this NFC North rivalry, Chicago looks to break their 3 game losing streak and tighten up the NFC North race where Green Bay is currently 3 games behind Minnesota. With a strong showing in the late part of this season, Chicago could make a run at a playoff spot. This week also kicks off Minnesota's late-season hell hole schedule, where they play Chicago twice, Arizona, Cincinnati, Carolina, and the New York Giants.

Pittsburgh at Baltimore: Battle of the AFC North teams, where the division is wide open for the taking--only 2 games separates Cincinnati (1st place) and Baltimore (3rd place) in the division. This is their first meeting of the season. They'll meet again in week 16. This is the Sunday Night Football game for this week.

New England at New Orleans: Matchup of the week, no doubt, is this weeks Monday Night Football game in New Orleans. With a New Orleans win and an Atlanta loss, New Orleans clinches the NFC South. With a New England loss, their AFC East lead can be cut down to 1 game with a Miami win against Buffalo -- and Miami plays New England next week.

My Picks:
Tennessee > Arizona
San Francisco > Jacksonville
Indianapolis > Houston
Atlanta > Tampa Bay
Minnesota > Chicago
Baltimore > Pittsburgh
New Orleans > New England

D

DREW0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELL FREEZES OVER

It was so cold in Cleveland last night that Hell froze over!!

How else to explain the Browns beating the "World champion Pittsburgh Steelers"?

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I saw the frozen boogers on Mangini's face. lol j/k. No Troy Polamalu or however you spell it and hell frozen over definitely helps. Dang it's cold! BRRRRRRRRRR

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Brownies beat the Steelers because the Steelers really didn't win the SuperBowl last year. They got lucky and rivered the Cardinals on a one-outer...

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Denver Broncos

I'm a big Bronco Fan and I'm really hoping they make the playoffs. But after their loss to the Raiders and playing the Eagles this Sunday, I'm worried.

So I'm asking all of you NFL Fans out there, do you think the Broncos have any chance at making the playoffs, am I being fanish or foolish.....

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any chance Elway & Davis are coming back? If not forget it. :D

Chiefs fan, so you know what my opinion is worth. :rolleyes: :)

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any chance Elway & Davis are coming back? If not forget it. :D

Chiefs fan, so you know what my opinion is worth. :rolleyes: :)

hahaha Great line.

Got the Chiefs at the end of the season so I'm sure that'll be a loss for the Broncos. :(