KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Week 9 highlights:

-Saints and Colts pull out wins again.
-Tampa Bay picks up their 1st win of the season against Green Bay.
-Arizona whips Chicago
-Giants continue their losing streak, now up to 4 games in a row, giving them a 5-4 record.
-Dallas pulls out a close win in Philly.
-Tennessee picks up their 2nd win in a row against San Francisco.
-Cincinnati beats Baltimore, giving them the lead in the AFC North (that can potentially be tied tonight with a Pittsburgh win over Denver) with a 6-2 record and sending Baltimore to a 4-4 record. Ochocinco jokingly attempts to bribe a referee during a review with a $1 bill.
-Pittsburgh vs. Denver tonight on Monday Night Football. It should be a great game. If Denver loses, their lead in the AFC West gets cut to 1 game since San Diego has a 5-3 record.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I'll have to change my choice for the Super Bowl XLIV....For now, i still feel that the Indy Colts will win AFC...Giants are no longer the best...they are in a severe decline!:eek: Who will face the Colts? Not too sure at this point!:angel:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I'll have to change my choice for the Super Bowl XLIV....For now, i still feel that the Indy Colts will win AFC...Giants are no longer the best...they are in a severe decline!:eek: Who will face the Colts? Not too sure at this point!:angel:

Just to point out something...the Colts have started 8-0 in 3 of the last 5 seasons (this season, '06, and '05, also had a 7-0 start in '07), yet only made it to the Super Bowl AND AFC Championship Game only once (the same year). I'm not ready to call them Super Bowl favorites in the AFC just yet, especially not with so many teams doing really well like the Broncos, Steelers, Bengals, and Patriots. I'd LIKE to see them in the Super Bowl, but I'm not ready to call them as my favorite to make it there since they've had post-season problems in recent years, and also they've got a 1st year head coach, which could be a good thing or a bad thing for them.

In the NFC, it's really gotta be the Saints or Vikings at this point with MAYBE some Dallas or Philly talk if you're feeling generous. No other teams are really standing out in the NFC.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to point out something...the Colts have started 8-0 in 3 of the last 5 seasons (this season, '06, and '05, also had a 7-0 start in '07), yet only made it to the Super Bowl AND AFC Championship Game only once (the same year). I'm not ready to call them Super Bowl favorites in the AFC just yet, especially not with so many teams doing really well like the Broncos, Steelers, Bengals, and Patriots. I'd LIKE to see them in the Super Bowl, but I'm not ready to call them as my favorite to make it there since they've had post-season problems in recent years, and also they've got a 1st year head coach, which could be a good thing or a bad thing for them.

In the NFC, it's really gotta be the Saints or Vikings at this point with MAYBE some Dallas or Philly talk if you're feeling generous. No other teams are really standing out in the NFC.

Even though I was hoping for a matchup between Manning brothers...it's looking unlikely. As far as the past years wins for the Colts...Manning is doing his best in years. I think it may end up being the Saints in the NFC.
But I guess we'll all have to see.:angel:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though I was hoping for a matchup between Manning brothers...it's looking unlikely. As far as the past years wins for the Colts...Manning is doing his best in years. I think it may end up being the Saints in the NFC.
But I guess we'll all have to see.:angel:

Yep. My personal hope is for a Saints vs. Colts Super Bowl :)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Week 10:

Locks of the week:

Saints > Rams
Vikings > Detroit
Ravens > Cleveland
Broncos > Redskins

Highlight games:

Bengals vs. Steelers - I think Pittsburgh has this one, but not by much. It'll be a great game either way.

Colts vs. Patriots - I think NE hand Indy their first loss. This is the first real test for Indianapolis this season against another elite team, and I don't think they have enough to get by NE. I say NE by < 7.

Other games:

Raiders > Chiefs
Seattle > Arizona
Titans > Bills
Falcons > Panthers
Cowboys > Packers
Chargers > Eagles
Jets > Jaguars
Dolphins > Bucs

J

jrosekcs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how about them saints baby...video game offense and a solid D....said it at the beginning and will say it again...super bowl bound against the steelers:cool:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how about them saints baby...video game offense and a solid D....said it at the beginning and will say it again...super bowl bound against the steelers:cool:

LOL first time i've ever heard that phrase. i love it

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about the Indy Colts vs NE Patriots? 35-34 Colts!!!Fantastic!!!!:eek: :D :D :angel:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad: F U COLTS... AND F U BILL BELICHECK.. U STUPID MOTHER TRUCKER.. THE WORST CALL IN NFL HISTORY.. DONT LIKE MY CAPS? I DONT CARE.. OMG TALK ABOUT GIVING IT AWAY..

IF I SEEN BELICHECK RIGHT NOW ID PUNCH HIS GODDAMN FACE IN.. WAY TO BLOW IT U SPEWTARD...

GOING FOR IT ON 4TH AND 2 IN UR OWN TERRITORY? OMG FML.. WHAT A GODDAMN IDIOT

YA WTG COLTS FANS... UR TEAM IS THE BEST... NOTTTTT.. WE GODDAMN GAVE IT AWAY AND IAM SO PISSED. NEVER SEEN SUCH A DISGRACEFUL CALL.. WHO THE F DOES THAT?

BILL BELICHECK IS A DIK... NOONE MAKES THAT CALL.. NOOONE..

Rodney Harrison looked like he was gonna cry in the postgame when he had to say that Bill made the worst decision ever..

I cant blame him.. As a Pats fan we just kissed out Home Field chances goodbye because Bill didnt save his timeouts and made a goddamn stupid decision..

I wanna punch his goddamn face in.

No amount of SuperBowl rings make up for such a disgraceful DISGRACEFUL call like that...

Right now i wanna hang that S.O.B by his testicales.. Iam so mad

Last edited:
KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That had to be one of the most arrogant calls, and slaps in the face (to the Pats' defense), that I have ever seen.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was obviously a bit hammered when i wrote that but I stand by every word. If i was Robert Kraft Id privately fine the shit out Belichick..

Stupidest most arrogant call in NFL history..

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was obviously a bit hammered when i wrote that but I stand by every word. If i was Robert Kraft Id privately fine the shit out Belichick..

Stupidest most arrogant call in NFL history..

Yeah. I can see maybe doing that more if the ball was at the like 50 yd line, that's strategy. The call last night was just blatant arrogance.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its only a game

:mad: F U COLTS... AND F U BILL BELICHECK.. U STUPID MOTHER TRUCKER.. THE WORST CALL IN NFL HISTORY.. DONT LIKE MY CAPS? I DONT CARE.. OMG TALK ABOUT GIVING IT AWAY..

IF I SEEN BELICHECK RIGHT NOW ID PUNCH HIS GODDAMN FACE IN.. WAY TO BLOW IT U SPEWTARD...

GOING FOR IT ON 4TH AND 2 IN UR OWN TERRITORY? OMG FML.. WHAT A GODDAMN IDIOT

YA WTG COLTS FANS... UR TEAM IS THE BEST... NOTTTTT.. WE GODDAMN GAVE IT AWAY AND IAM SO PISSED. NEVER SEEN SUCH A DISGRACEFUL CALL.. WHO THE F DOES THAT?

BILL BELICHECK IS A DIK... NOONE MAKES THAT CALL.. NOOONE..

Rodney Harrison looked like he was gonna cry in the postgame when he had to say that Bill made the worst decision ever..

I cant blame him.. As a Pats fan we just kissed out Home Field chances goodbye because Bill didnt save his timeouts and made a goddamn stupid decision..

I wanna punch his goddamn face in.

No amount of SuperBowl rings make up for such a disgraceful DISGRACEFUL call like that...

Right now i wanna hang that S.O.B by his testicales.. Iam so mad

You'll feel better after reading this http://www.advancednflstats.com/2009/11/belichicks-4th-down-decision-vs-colts.html

That had to be one of the most arrogant calls, and slaps in the face (to the Pats' defense), that I have ever seen.

The Pats defense wasn't there, they sucked...period. I'm a little pissed he went for it , too, but how about Maroney fumbling on the 1 and Brady's interception in the endzone. Those actually cost us points, even if they were only field goals, the game would've ended differently.

Its only 1 game, they will bounce back. The Pats have a pretty easy schedule here on out, except for the Saints, they should run the table.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You absolutely can not tell your defense that you have no faith in them by going for it so close to your own end zone.. PERIOD.. Bill Belichick is one of the smartes coaches in NFL history.. Ill give ya that one by looking at his stats..

At the same time he can now go down as making 1 of the most dumbest calls in NFL history as well..

What Pats fan isnt screaming at the television when he sends Brady back on the field there?

Also... Your forgetting the importance of home field advantage in the playoffs.. We take that game and we still got a shot.. Nows its impossible.. Indy isnt losing the rest of there games...

Still wanna punch him for it lol.. And he deserves every amount of scrutiny he gets in the media.. Every bit of it.

We can play what if all we want too about the other plays but if we go that route then how about another Belichcick decision to burn our damn timeouts, one that was on the first play of the drive... Then we can not challenge the spot on the 4th and 2 play where we may have actually gotten the call..

Bill blew this game for the Patriots.. Not the other way around

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You absolutely can not tell your defense that you have no faith in them by going for it so close to your own end zone.. PERIOD.. Bill Belichick is one of the smartes coaches in NFL history.. Ill give ya that one by looking at his stats..

At the same time he can now go down as making 1 of the most dumbest calls in NFL history as well..

What Pats fan isnt screaming at the television when he sends Brady back on the field there?

Also... Your forgetting the importance of home field advantage in the playoffs.. We take that game and we still got a shot.. Nows its impossible.. Indy isnt losing the rest of there games...

Still wanna punch him for it lol.. And he deserves every amount of scrutiny he gets in the media.. Every bit of it.

We can play what if all we want too about the other plays but if we go that route then how about another Belichcick decision to burn our damn timeouts, one that was on the first play of the drive... Then we can not challenge the spot on the 4th and 2 play where we may have actually gotten the call..

Bill blew this game for the Patriots.. Not the other way around

Sorry, Bill doesn't play for the Patriots. The players need to get it done on the field. I actually think they did. I thought he had the first down, with-out a bobble. Im not blaming the refs for this at all. But if you remember, Brady didn't come off the field. It's almost like they knew they were going for it, all along. Look if he makes it, everyones saying what a genius he is. Even when they were lining up, I didn't think they were actually going to snap the bal...lol.

I love how the media is spinnig it as a more stoooopid play then Grady Little leaving Pedro in too long or Buckners through the legs. Those were in the playoffs. This was a regular season game. We still have a chance at the playoffs. They both got bumped from the playoff because of their stupidity. The Pats will be in the playoffs and still have an opportunity to win the playoffs. And they can beat Indi in Indi, just think, it'll be nice and toasty in the dome for the playoffs.
YouTube- Playoffs??? The Sound Byte

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO it takes more than that one call to blow the game. They were up by 2 touchdowns and a field goal. Yes it was a bad call for Belicheck to make and it may have cost them the final score, by other mistakes were also made that put them in that position.

I Still think they will come out of this ok, there is plenty of time.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AFC East - Patriots obviosly with Brady back they are among the favorites
AFC North - Pittsburgh wins the division and Ravens wild card
AFC South - Titans win division and Indy is wild card
AFC West - San Diego is the best team in division by far.
NFC East - Eagles take the division w/the Giants as the wc
NFC North - Bears could surprise even though i don't think anyone in this division is a contender.
NFC South - Carolina takes the division w/ Atlanta wc
NFC West - Seattle wins the second worst division in football
AFC Confrence finals Patriots and Chargers
NFC Confrence finals Giants and Panthers
Superbowl Patriots and Giants w/ the NY defense being too much for the Pats.

I totally agree with this evaluation of league standings going into week 10. It's still a bit early to predetermine the Super Bowl winner. Let's make it to the playoffs/wildcard first, then take it from there.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry PC, but I am as much an Indy fan as you are a Pats fan. I'm so happy about the results...it could have gone either way. I'm celebrating the win for Indy...we'll see what happens later. I'm sure they'll meet again in the playoffs. Both are great teams...with the greatest QBs of the decade...the polling pre-game though of other greats...Elway, Montana to name a few...for the most part sided with Manning being the best...not Brady! I still say it'll be the Colts in the Superbowl...vs who knows...possibly the Saints!
You can be mad with me about my comments, but I am entitled to my opinion too! If it helps any, I like the Pats too...but not more than the Colts!:angel:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think u took my comments wrong way mm....i was mad at our coach, not at u or ur team winning. i think i made that clear. Dont even know why u said what u said about u are allowed to have your own opinion too because I didnt even bring your comments up

Last edited:
Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think u took my comments wrong way mm....i was mad at our coach, not at u or ur team winning. i think i made that clear. Dont even know why u said what u said about u are allowed to have your own opinion too because I didnt even bring your comments up

I'm sorry I took your comments the wrong way...I agree about your coach though...that was definitely a blooper!
All of my comments weren't really aimed at you...sorry for that...My happiness at the win took over my fingers on the keys! Forgive me?:eek: :angel:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We never have ne problems MM.. Think my comments were just taken out of context.. No sweat,,,, You know were tight

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We never have ne problems MM.. Think my comments were just taken out of context.. No sweat,,,, You know were tight

TY, PC...I know we'll always be able to discuss things & differ in opinions...take care!:angel: