NFL 09-10 season

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think after week 6 we'll have an idea of whether or not the Saints are for real. They play @Buffalo this week (w3), have the Jets at home the next (w4), bye week (w5), and then the Giants at home (w6).

ljove

ljove

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think after week 6 we'll have an idea of whether or not the Saints are for real. They play @Buffalo this week (w3), have the Jets at home the next (w4), bye week (w5), and then the Giants at home (w6).
They got scary offense.This can be their season(i think).They are in good form for now.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They got scary offense.This can be their season(i think).They are in good form for now.

Yeah their offense is wicked right now. The defense is shaping up to be fairly decent. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both the Patriots & Steelers lost this past weekend but only 1 looked horrible IMO.

2 opinions of mine about these 2 games are: 1. I think the Bears just got lucky late & 2. The Patriots just got outplayed & Brady didn't play a good game @ all

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im gona go with saints chargers or vikes chargers just a guess.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK 2 games stand out for me this week

1) Can the Jets (-2.5) keep it going at home vs Titans
2) Will Pats (-4) bounce back at home against the Falcons

Any other decent picks in the lines for this week?

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK 2 games stand out for me this week

1) Can the Jets (-2.5) keep it going at home vs Titans
2) Will Pats (-4) bounce back at home against the Falcons

Any other decent picks in the lines for this week?

umm, lines aside...

1) Yes.
2) 50/50 on that one.

PopeNegro

PopeNegro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought this might be the panthers year......But now i'm just hoping that if we don't make the playoffs, that we finish like 2-14 so we can fire John Fox and Marty Hurney. Giving up a first round pick to get Everette Brown, and drafting Sherrod Martin with your other second, who got beat out by a 7th round draft pick to play the nickel. The 49ers are going to be happy, getting a top 10 pick for a 2nd rounder.

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bout them Falcons!!!! Tony Gonzalez has helped us tremendously. Wooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bout them Falcons!!!! Tony Gonzalez has helped us tremendously. Wooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!

I like what Matt Ryan's doing in his sophomore year. Props to him. Saints-Falcons NFC South race should be really entertaining.

TrashmanAce

TrashmanAce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vikings Rule

A.P. and Favre the Vikings Rule! Packers are going down in a pile tonight.I love IT!

mets40

mets40

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone taking any bets on a Vikings/Twins parlay today and tomorrow. It's a lock!

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favre will go down this year as their best move in quite some time.

I should get very interesting in early December.

mets40

mets40

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who was that who predicted a Vikes/Twins parlay? Oh wait, that was me!

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the pats, steelers, vikings and colts have the best chance of winning the bowl in my opinion. I am a RAIDER fan and Russell is the worst QB I've ever seen. We need someone that can throw with accuracy. Im out clones.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the pats, steelers, vikings and colts have the best chance of winning the bowl in my opinion. I am a RAIDER fan and Russell is the worst QB I've ever seen. We need someone that can throw with accuracy. Im out clones.

no saints, giants, or broncos love? all 3 are 4-0

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still think it will be the Colts v Giants in SuperBowl this year...the ultimate sibling rivalry...But the Colts will prevail!:D

momsrose

momsrose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a niners fan for years and they are finally having an exciting season. They just signed Crabtree to a 6 yr, $17 million contract. I hope he doesn't change their groove.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There seems to be an awful lot of support for the Saints. They have no defense people, it doesn't matter if you can score 100 if the other team scores 101 you lose.

Guess a defense really doesnt matter if the team scores 102 and the other team scores 100.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's ben a great season so far. Saints are playing great, but the Falcons (who I support as my local team) played a great game last weekend and could have caused an upset. Falcons are 4-3 with away losses to the Pats, Saints and Cowboys so not too bad....in with a play-off chance for sure.

Favre is having a great season, which is a surprise after all the will-he-or-won't-he-play this season....

Giants suddenly look very, very shaky after a 5-0 start.

Every week there are great match-ups and close games - great stuff!

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can we get this thread merged with the "Best Team in the NFL thread" since that's where the NFL discussion was going on before someone bumped this one (that was dead almost a month until it got bumped)?

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seems to be an awful lot of support for the Saints. They have no defense people, it doesn't matter if you can score 100 if the other team scores 101 you lose.

How about that Saint's defense now! They are the #1 defense in my fantasy league. They are #1 in interceptions with 16, #1 in defensive TDs with 6. 8th in sacks with 18.