VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi! Wow, Luca and Donovan are writing modern NBA history. I'm missing so much wonderful things this season. At least now watching some youtube analytics and highlights. I can recommend this one:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Donovan Mitchell just dropped an amazing 71 point :eek: game, which is the 8th most point in NBA history.
WOW!
It was something incredible. I watched this game live and couldn't believe my eyes. Donovan Mitchell is just a monster😈, congratulations to him on his personal record. But Wilt Chamberlain's record is still far away, he scored 100 points😏

Attachments

• wilt-cham.jpg
    wilt-cham.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

San Antonio - Boston (Over 109.5 (Home - Score 109.5) 1.68)

Probably boston will win, but san antonio usually scores a lot of points at home, so i expect the same today.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

Washington - Chicago (Over 229.5 (Score 229.5) 1.80)

Washington scores a lot of points at home, and after Chicago's previous quiet game in Boston (99 points), they definitely need more today.
We'll see.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giannis' game is questionable today, so if he doesn't play, the Heat can still win the game today, although there will be some missing players in Miami too :unsure:.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giannis' game is questionable today, so if he doesn't play, the Heat can still win the game today, although there will be some missing players in Miami too :unsure:.
Giannis only played a few minutes and the Heat won the game...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Timberwolves are strong enough at home and so perhaps jazz will be a solvable task for them today, plus in jazz Markkanen's playing is questionable due to injury...

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today I watched Mavs at Lakers game with 2 overtimes, wow, such intense physical game, spectacular. And Westbrook played almost like his prime version.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vucevic and LaVine played great against Golden State, so we can hope for a victory against Detroit today too.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the new look pokerstars sportsbetting it sure looks like you can no longer bet on points or spread on the nba or college basketball. I hope this is just temporary because that was the lowest rake and a great place to put freebets. Or is it there and I just don''t know my way around?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the new look pokerstars sportsbetting it sure looks like you can no longer bet on points or spread on the nba or college basketball. I hope this is just temporary because that was the lowest rake and a great place to put freebets. Or is it there and I just don''t know my way around?
I just looked at this new interface for the first time, and it seems that you can bet on NCAA and NBA baskets, and there is also betting on points, as I can see. By clicking on a given match, other options will also appear, maybe you can find what you are looking for among them.
I hope I could help you. :)
Good luck.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just looked at this new interface for the first time, and it seems that you can bet on NCAA and NBA baskets, and there is also betting on points, as I can see. By clicking on a given match, other options will also appear, maybe you can find what you are looking for among them.
I hope I could help you. :)
Good luck.
Thank you! I eventually did find it. Unfortunately it looks like they increased the rake on spread and points for college basketball. For now they haven't increased the rake for spread and points on the NBA. It is still 4.5 percent.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was happy to help. :)
Good luck with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the Bulls win today, although it won't be easy for them because the Hawks have gotten a lot stronger despite their last loss...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the Bulls win today, although it won't be easy for them because the Hawks have gotten a lot stronger despite their last loss...
The Bulls won. I hope they continue this series today against the Pacers as a guest, because the odds of 1.83 sound quite good to me ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lillard scored 60 points against the Jazz yesterday, WOW.
Last time Doncic scored 41 points and they got out, let's see if he scores 60+ today and maybe they win against the Suns on the road.:unsure:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lillard scored 60 points against the Jazz yesterday, WOW.
Last time Doncic scored 41 points and they got out, let's see if he scores 60+ today and maybe they win against the Suns on the road.:unsure:
Doncic played 3 minutes, but the Mavs still managed to win by 4 points :cool: ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA All-Star

It looks like you already have the starters:

Eastern Conference starters
Captain
Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)
Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)

Western Conference starters
Captain
LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)

Let's say I don't know how the election before the match will take place, but this new format will also be interesting.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, both Jokic and James did a triple-double, and James is 2-3 games away :eek: from Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's point record, believed to be unbreakable. 🏀

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers are going to New Orleans and after that, against either Oklahoma or the Bucks, James could have the points record !!!