NBA basketball Thread 2022/2023

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At Atlanta, they are not really finding themselves right now, so I think Cleveland is the favorite today, even if the odds don't say so :unsure:.
Cleveland on a back to back. I kind of like the Hawks in this scenario.

Time for Phoenix to rock and roll this 2nd half.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I had an opportunity to finish watching an All-Star weekend today. It was not great, kind of boring. Congrats to Lillard, McClung, Tatum, Giannis.
No defense (except Tatum vs Brown) during the main event. At least real normal games continues this night.
McClung was one of the rare bright spots in this All-Star weekend, hopefully in following years to come we see more famous names (Ja please) joining dunk contest again. Apart from that, this event is becoming more and more of a snooze-fest sadly.

On the other note, do you guys see Kyrie resigning with Mavs or is he gonna try to find a way to get to LeLakers?

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
McClung was one of the rare bright spots in this All-Star weekend, hopefully in following years to come we see more famous names (Ja please) joining dunk contest again. Apart from that, this event is becoming more and more of a snooze-fest sadly.

On the other note, do you guys see Kyrie resigning with Mavs or is he gonna try to find a way to get to LeLakers?
You never know with Kyrie, but it would be the sane thing to do :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cleveland on a back to back. I kind of like the Hawks in this scenario.

Time for Phoenix to rock and roll this 2nd half.
I'll be curious to see what this Suns will look like with Durant. I also expect a lot from them too in this line-up.
I hope Durant recovers from his injury as soon as possible.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jokic again had a 40-point triple-double :eek: against the Clippers in a long game. That's how Denver won, and Westbrook has settled into the Clippers' game quite well so far.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Boston Celtics will win NBA Title this season!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (3-2) +$80 Overall NBA (3-2) +$80

Recap - Covered with Milwaukee, Golden St. and Denver (3-0) OVERS not so good Phoenix/Milwaukee and Minnesota/Golden St. (0-2)

Tuesday February 28th, 2023 -

Milwaukee/Brooklyn UNDER 231.5 - UNDER is 8-1 in Bucks last 9 road games vs a team with a winning home record

Memphis/LA Lakers UNDER 230.5 - UNDER is 9-1-1 in the last 11 meetings in Memphis

Sacramento -2.5 @ Oklahoma City - Kings are 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings in Oklahoma City

LA Clippers -6.5 @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Los Angeles

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the team to win this season should be the Phoenix Suns, because of the addition of KD.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the team to win this season should be the Phoenix Suns, because of the addition of KD.
Yes, it will be very good for the team. It will be especially good for Chris Paul, who has never been an NBA champion, and he is well over 30 years old. I think this is his last chance for a championship.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kevin Durant played his first game for the Suns and easily scored 23 points (with a gentler load), if he reaches a full game load and no one gets injured, they could be serious championship contenders.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team that is joining for the nba final see four candidates for the championship are: Boston Celtics; Milwaukee Bucks; Denver Nuggets; phoenix suns

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team that is joining for the nba final see four candidates for the championship are: Boston Celtics; Milwaukee Bucks; Denver Nuggets; phoenix suns
Some good choices there - for me I would add Memphis and LA Clippers - most improved - Sacramento and NY Knicks

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really looking forward to the Mavs - Suns game today, in the last game both Irving and Doncic scored 40+ points, so I expect well over 230 points in today's game even if the Suns play well defensively (but the Mavs still don't).
Durant is also getting more and more playing minutes due to the progressive load, so he can also get 25+ points.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm really looking forward to the Mavs - Suns game today, in the last game both Irving and Doncic scored 40+ points, so I expect well over 230 points in today's game even if the Suns play well defensively (but the Mavs still don't).
Durant is also getting more and more playing minutes due to the progressive load, so he can also get 25+ points.
I'm watching it right now and so far the scoring is pretty average in the first.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (3-1) +$190 Overall NBA (6-3) +$270

Recap - Hit both Under bets and Kings. The Clippers let us down (3-1)

Monday March 6th, 2023 -

Boston/Cleveland OVER 219 - OVER is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 games vs a team with a winning straight up record

Indianapolis +6.5 @ Home vs Philly - 76ers are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Indiana

Denver -6 @ Home vs Toronto - Raptors are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Toronto

Sacramento -5.5 @ Home vs New Orleans - Kings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Monday games

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm watching it right now and so far the scoring is pretty average in the first.
Then they stepped on the gas properly, Doncic 34, Irving 30, Durant 37 and Booker 36 points.
256 total score at the end, seems I was too careful with my guess.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about what Ja Morant did (who doesn't know, he showed a gun in a nightclub on live TV). I read that he can be suspended from 50 games in the NBA😱. If this happens, I think the Grizzlies will have no chance in the playoffs.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do you think about what Ja Morant did (who doesn't know, he showed a gun in a nightclub on live TV). I read that he can be suspended from 50 games in the NBA😱. If this happens, I think the Grizzlies will have no chance in the playoffs.
Imagine making millions of dollars just by showing up and playing ball, and still not being able to control your basic emotions.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (3-1) +$190 Overall NBA (9-4) +$460

Recap - Bos/Cleve OVER 219✅ Indiana +6.5 ✅(3-1) Denver -6 ❌ Sacramento -5.5 ✅

Tuesday March 7th, 2023 -

Philadelphia +2 @ Minnesota - 76ers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Minnesota

Dallas/Utah UNDER 238 - UNDER is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings in Dallas

LA Lakers +1 @ Home vs Memphis - Grizzlies 12-20 on the road - Morant on the sideline

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight im thinking that the Bucks are winning easily, although im not sute if Giannis is playing. On the other side im thinking Kings are winning against the Knicks tonight, they have a very fast offense which does not stand good with the Knicks.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today 76ers may win the Philadelphia-Portland game today, but Lillard will score 33+ points again maybe. :unsure: