Manchester United

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United played well, they started playing football and not the bus:):top:

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Manchester United played well, they started playing football and not the bus:):top:

Yes. That's right . I liked the game a lot. I hope the next game to win again. The team has a lot to catch up ....:)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is not a good idea right before late registration ends. I prefer the middle of late registration. An advantage of the registration strategy you describe is that you can quickly find out that ITM is getting in. My disadvantage is that you give yourself little time and opportunity.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is not a good idea right before late registration ends. I prefer the middle of late registration. An advantage of the registration strategy you describe is that you can quickly find out that ITM is getting in. My disadvantage is that you give yourself little time and opportunity.
Is it about changing a coach before New Year? Yea Mourinho quickly found out about this strategy and now ITM.

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly surprised it took so long for him to move on, I hope his contract had some sort of performance based retirement figures attached to it.

AS for the game v Cardiff I hope your not getting carried away with a 5-1 win.

2016 champions select #NobodyLivesInThePast :)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Second victory since JM is gone(3-1). Overall, a tough game. Congratulations to guests who did not surrender to the very end. They played as a equal with a equal.:)

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally, MU put the bus in the garage. Pogba played as in Juventus. I went productive game. I love this football. You'll never walk allone!!!

Yanuchar

Yanuchar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best club MU! I am fanat MU! Ferguson the best trener!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
New coach bump.. let's see in 3 weeks...

....after 3 weeks, 6 wins in a row .

Temporary Manager Ole, achieved a new club record after win, against Tottenham.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I just watched the game Crystal Palace MU. Awesome! The twist of the game 2: 3 as a guest! The second half the team showed great spirit, especially as Palace scored a second goal! I am very pleased with the game congratulations to the players!

I'm only about 10 months late with this post Georgi. I have just read through this thread for the first time and would like to share this with you and other Manchester United supporters.

My first overseas trip was to Europe in 1970/71. I spent about nine months traveling and five months working in London. A work colleague in London was a Crystal Palace supporter and got me a ticket to see Crystal Palace play Manchester United.

While I often watch some big games on TV, this is the only football (soccer) match I’ve ever been to see live. There were a few legends playing that day. I remember three, George Best, Bobby Charlton and Denis Law.

Crystal Palace went two goals up and an upset looked likely, but ended up losing 5-3. Denis Law got a hat trick and George Best two for Manchester United. I can’t remember who scored for Crystal Palace.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United played well, there is of course weakness in defense, you have to buy good defenders:2in1::secruity::)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
manu

I think manu is a lot better now without mourinho he has a lot of bad vibes and you can see how it affects the team just like he did with real madrid

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, we are waiting for the seventh victory of Manchester United:icon_joke:top::burnout:

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho and his philosophy did not match Manchester's style. I think that Solskjear should stay in the post for a long time, because it can be seen that he came across a new spirit in the team;)

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 from 6 no reason Ole shouldn't be confirmed as full time, he's the first ever manager to win 6 in a row and still ain't finished. Can he keep the streak alive..

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Glory , glory Man. United.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United with a great history and a great future,without Mourinho will only be stronger!

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good to see the rebirth of the club together with the coach who gave the victory in the Champions League in one of the most memorable finals in history

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
In the match of 1/8 for FA,Manchester United's eighth consecutive win, after winning over Arsenal as a guest with a score of 1: 3, congratulations.

:heart:

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well...home 2: 2 against Burnley's team.:)

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MANU i hate it

Sorry, but i am Bayern Fan and i would never Forget year 1999, i went in the kitchen to take the cold Campaign in Minute 90, when i came back it was not more 1:0 but 1:2!

So sick!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sorry, but i am Bayern Fan and i would never Forget year 1999, i went in the kitchen to take the cold Campaign in Minute 90, when i came back it was not more 1:0 but 1:2!

So sick!

It was a memorable year.
That same year I became a Manchester United fan.
Realy sick!:)