waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Spurs here although embarrassed to admit it at the moment!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Liverpool can sign Thuram in the supporting midfield area. And in the attacking area - the Spanish prodigy from Celta - Gabri Veiga. I think that will be quite enough for the new midfield line. Plus let's not forget that we have Bajcetic, Henderson, Curtis Jones and Fabinho!
Thiago also. Elliot may also be an option. Of course, some new faces would bring new dynamics in the club and help us reach higher levels.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thiago also. Elliot may also be an option. Of course, some new faces would bring new dynamics in the club and help us reach higher levels.
I totally agree! Thiago is the main midfielder! If only he could avoid injuries... the only thing I regret is that Liverpool let Sadio Mane go a year ago. He was not enough to get into the top 4 in the English Premier League at the end of the season. :(

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I totally agree! Thiago is the main midfielder! If only he could avoid injuries... the only thing I regret is that Liverpool let Sadio Mane go a year ago. He was not enough to get into the top 4 in the English Premier League at the end of the season. :(
As far as I understood, Mane wanted a change in his career. His absence was big and was felt even more after Diaz' injury. Still I'm glad we were able to play very well at the end of the season.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Milner to Brighton, Keita to Werder and most probably Firmino to Al Ahli. Good luck to all of them!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Dominik Szoboszlai is now our player! I like him very mutch. I hope he'll add creativity and long range shoots to our game.

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
@great_young Very happy as well with the new additiona to the team. I think Dominik will have a very good run in the premier league !

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dominik Szoboszlai is now our player! I like him very mutch. I hope he'll add creativity and long range shoots to our game.
I agree! Soboslai is an awesome transfer! Liverpool's center of the field was indeed seriously strengthened before the start of the season. But there are still questions about the defenders. Will Liverpool buy Josco Guardiol? That's the big question for the rest of the offseason. :unsure::cool:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I agree! Soboslai is an awesome transfer! Liverpool's center of the field was indeed seriously strengthened before the start of the season. But there are still questions about the defenders. Will Liverpool buy Josco Guardiol? That's the big question for the rest of the offseason. :unsure::cool:
I don't think Guardiol will join our team, but who knows? I certainly like him. I'd like to see more of Nathaniel Phillips in our squad.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think Guardiol will join our team, but who knows? I certainly like him. I'd like to see more of Nathaniel Phillips in our squad.
By the way, there are active rumors that Nathaniel Phillips may move to Leeds or Feyenord. Yes, he's not a bad defender, but he's not top notch. His main problem is his decision making speed and slowness in general. But in the EPL - that's a serious criterion for any player. But not a bad player in general. :)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I agree with you - he's far from the perfect defender. What he's got is excellent strength, abilities to win high balls and sacrify himself stopping the ball and-or the opponent. I would understand if he chooses to get regular minutes in another club.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I would like to see Guardiol in the team. He would do well in the EPL
I like him too. At this moment I see VVD and Konate as the best option for our center defenders. It's interesting whether Josko would agree to play in a club without a guaranteed place in the starting 11.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like him too. At this moment I see VVD and Konate as the best option for our center defenders. It's interesting whether Josko would agree to play in a club without a guaranteed place in the starting 11.
I think Guardiol wouldn't mind the competition. That's how it should be at a strong club that aspires for the highest honors. That being said, I think Guardiol is stronger than Konate.... although the Frenchman also plays at a high level, but not perfectly. :geek::ninja:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
We've got a friendly game vs Karlsruhe this Wednesday. What are your expectations for the match?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We've got a friendly game vs Karlsruhe this Wednesday. What are your expectations for the match?
An opponent to roll out. There will be a lot of substitutions, a 2-3 goal victory in class without speed. I think it will be somewhere around 2-0 or 3-0 in favor of Liverpool. :cool:;)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
An opponent to roll out. There will be a lot of substitutions, a 2-3 goal victory in class without speed. I think it will be somewhere around 2-0 or 3-0 in favor of Liverpool. :cool:;)
I expect to see atleast 22 different players from our side, maybe even 30 or more. It's not excluded to receive a goal in this kind of game, I guess.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
4:2 for us after an interesting game. Jota looks hungry for goals! Very beautiful volley from Lars Stindl, the guy is class!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
New 4 goals scored from us but this time they were enough only for a draw. Didn't watch the game this time, but I'm happy to see Nunez keeps scoring.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Where is the defense? Or will this season be rock and roll like in the last two friendlies? It's a shame you can't buy Shkrinyar anymore. I think he or Guardiol could really strengthen Liverpool's defense. :cool:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Where is the defense? Or will this season be rock and roll like in the last two friendlies? It's a shame you can't buy Shkrinyar anymore. I think he or Guardiol could really strengthen Liverpool's defense. :cool:
I love rock n roll. I think Klopp knows what he does. VVD + Konate look solid, don't they?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love rock n roll. I think Klopp knows what he does. VVD + Konate look solid, don't they?
Yeah, but Liverpool lack a top defender for rotation. Although... Liverpool won't play in the Champions League, and for the Europa League and Joe Gomez would be a solid rotation player. But Virgil and Konate should be playing in the EPL. There's no doubt about that. And of course, good health to all Liverpool players in the upcoming season! (y):sneaky:

Organize a Home Poker Game