great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Roberto Firmino's last game at Anfield was emotional. He still scored one more goal, he entered Liverpool's history.
I'd like to watch him play some more years on a regular basis in another club. I love his technique and passes!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
We coouldn't qualify for the Champions League this season. I hope we find strong motivation after that.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like Arsenal more, since when I played football on playstation 1

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the victory of Manchester United over Chelsea , now the hope of playing the next UCL is already over.The team will have a better campaign next season.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
With the victory of Manchester United over Chelsea , now the hope of playing the next UCL is already over.The team will have a better campaign next season.
I hope that's true! I'm glad we managed to perform really well at the end of the season though. Congratulations to Man United!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
which players would you like to arrive at ANFIELD this summer?
Josko Gvardiol and Jude Bellingham. Maybe one more midfielder and a right back. I wouldn't like to see Mac Allister in the club - I don't think he would be a gould match for our team.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Looks like Mac Allister is actually close to a transfer. Atleast according to Farbizio Romano. Let's see what happens.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I would like Kaoru Mitoma in the team.His great speed would be helpful

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.I would like Kaoru Mitoma in the team.His great speed would be helpful
I too like him very much. But I'm not sure he'd get enough playtime in our current squad. We've got Sallah, Diaz, Jota and Elliot on the wide attacking positions.

Adi1899

Adi1899

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about US owners? I'm an AC Milan fan and after recent events I don't have the best opinion about them.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What do you think about US owners? I'm an AC Milan fan and after recent events I don't have the best opinion about them.
They are businessmen and money comes first for them. That's not always good for the club but it is what it is. It's really strange for me that Milan sacked Maldini. One of your legends.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Mac Allister is officially part of our club now. What are your expectations from this player?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good news!He had an amazing season in Brighton.Now , the midfield looks stronger
He's got great skills for sure but I don't think his character would fit well in the squad. We'll see if I'm right or wrong.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It became known today that Liverpool vice-captain James Milner is moving to Brighton. Well... following in Adam Lallana's footsteps. Brighton have been very good this season! And yet, thanks to "iron James" for all his years at Liverpool! YNWA !

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It became known today that Liverpool vice-captain James Milner is moving to Brighton. Well... following in Adam Lallana's footsteps. Brighton have been very good this season! And yet, thanks to "iron James" for all his years at Liverpool! YNWA !
He's one of the players I like most. I wish him all good!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I am pleased with the transfer of Naby Keita, as the player is very traumatic. And the transfer of McAllister is a top transfer for his cost! A very great footballer when building a combination game and pressing in opponents half of the field.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
According to insiders, Gabri Veiga can move from Celta to Liverpool in the nearest transfer window. I should add that Veiga is a very interesting attacking midfielder, who can create a moment on his own and give a targeted goal. That's the kind of player we need in our midfield! No doubt about it!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As it became known from British insiders, there is a fairly high probability of Walker's right-back transfer from Manchester City to Liverpool. This could happen if Manchester City is unable to agree with Walker on the terms of a new personal contract. The only confusing thing about this player is his age. Walker is already 32 years old. :unsure:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
As it became known from British insiders, there is a fairly high probability of Walker's right-back transfer from Manchester City to Liverpool. This could happen if Manchester City is unable to agree with Walker on the terms of a new personal contract. The only confusing thing about this player is his age. Walker is already 32 years old. :unsure:
First time I hear about this rumor. For me that seems rather unlikely to happen. He's an excellent player but I don't think he would fit well in our squad. I've read that Bayern are interested in him.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need to get world class CAM and world class CDM to be on the top again. But does not feell like it's gonna happen this summer...

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First time I hear about this rumor. For me that seems rather unlikely to happen. He's an excellent player but I don't think he would fit well in our squad. I've read that Bayern are interested in him.
I don't think Walker is needed by Liverpool. Since there is Trent. At Bayern, Walker would probably find a second youth and spend 2-3 more seasons at a high level.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We need to get world class CAM and world class CDM to be on the top again. But does not feell like it's gonna happen this summer...
Liverpool can sign Thuram in the supporting midfield area. And in the attacking area - the Spanish prodigy from Celta - Gabri Veiga. I think that will be quite enough for the new midfield line. Plus let's not forget that we have Bajcetic, Henderson, Curtis Jones and Fabinho!

Organize a Home Poker Game