gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool wanted to transfer Bruno Guimaraes according to those from Diario As, they tried to make one of the most important transfers of the summer period.

The "Cormorants" wanted to bring the Portuguese Bruno Guimaraes to Anfield, for whom they offered no less than 115 million euros.

Do you think he was a suitable player for the team?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Liverpool wanted to transfer Bruno Guimaraes according to those from Diario As, they tried to make one of the most important transfers of the summer period.

The "Cormorants" wanted to bring the Portuguese Bruno Guimaraes to Anfield, for whom they offered no less than 115 million euros.

Do you think he was a suitable player for the team?
I like him and I think he would be a good fit. I'm not sure whether Newcastle are willing to sell any of their key players. I guess you are talking about the Brazilian player, right?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another win in the Premier League. We defeated Wolves in a tough battle. Did you guys watch the game?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another win in the Premier League. We defeated Wolves in a tough battle. Did you guys watch the game?
What an amazing comeback by Liverpool.The team suffered a lot in the first half.Wolves played very well those minutes and deserved another goal .The second half was another story.I did like Elliot´s celebration with the fans!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What an amazing comeback by Liverpool.The team suffered a lot in the first half.Wolves played very well those minutes and deserved another goal .The second half was another story.I did like Elliot´s celebration with the fans!
Wolves miss a man who can score. They have their chances in their games. Elliot was great indeed. I expected more from Szobo in this game!

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congratulations to the mighty reds for the signing of Dominik Szoboszlai! Mr Klopp has rejigged the midfield wisely; just need a little more defensive solidity.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many teams tend to play very strong football against us. I think that's something to be proud about. Will you watch today's game?
Yes, I did mate.Enjoyed the performance of the team ,specially in the second half.What an incredible shot by Szoboslai!With him , there is no doubt, Liverpool looks stronger.It is a pity the team is not playing the UCL this season.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That situation with the 'offside' was a pure joke. The red card for Jones should have stayed yellow - he didn't mean to injure their player. That whole match looked very suspicious. But we have to look forward.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Congratulations to the mighty reds for the signing of Dominik Szoboszlai! Mr Klopp has rejigged the midfield wisely; just need a little more defensive solidity.
Szoboszlai is currently the best Hungarian football player.
Fortunately, he quickly and successfully settled into Liverpool.
I trust that he will avoid injuries and keep his good form during the season.
Go Liverpool! :)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Szoboszlai is currently the best Hungarian football player.
Fortunately, he quickly and successfully settled into Liverpool.
I trust that he will avoid injuries and keep his good form during the season.
Go Liverpool! :)
I like him very much! He can score from outside the box and likes to shoot. We missed such players. His work in defense is also very good.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That situation with the 'offside' was a pure joke. The red card for Jones should have stayed yellow - he didn't mean to injure their player. That whole match looked very suspicious. But we have to look forward.
Totally agree, mate.Liverpool, at least , deserved 1 point.It is not that easy to play with 9 players against the other complete team.Only 1 mistake cost them the loss in the last minute.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Totally agree, mate.Liverpool, at least , deserved 1 point.It is not that easy to play with 9 players against the other complete team.Only 1 mistake cost them the loss in the last minute.
Such mistakes from the players do happen. But not showing the lines in the 'offside' goal from Diaz was inexplicable. What was the point of having a VAR in this game?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Someone needs to be fired after this bs.

View attachment 343913
My dad was furious with this game, and I can't blame him, the ref and the VAR needs sacking. That ref is forever making mistakes like that, if that was a different job he would have well been sacked by now!

I'm still a mad Evertonian. mad is the word though, I'm mad with the quality or should I say lack of, I just want to get on that pitch I kick their balls, and not the football's

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My dad was furious with this game, and I can't blame him, the ref and the VAR needs sacking. That ref is forever making mistakes like that, if that was a different job he would have well been sacked by now!

I'm still a mad Evertonian. mad is the word though, I'm mad with the quality or should I say lack of, I just want to get on that pitch I kick their balls, and not the football's
I like and respect Everton. I'm glad the team won the relegation battle and stayed in the Premier League. I believe that given enough time and recourses, Sean Dyche will put the team in the first half of the table (at least).

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last game against Brighton was very exciting.I even enjoyed it more than the Arsenal -Manchester City..That game , in my opnion, was extremely tactical.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The last game against Brighton was very exciting.I even enjoyed it more than the Arsenal -Manchester City..That game , in my opnion, was extremely tactical.
I fell asleep in the first half of Arsenal's game. I'm glad they won though. What do you expect from the upcoming Merseyside derby match?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fell asleep in the first half of Arsenal's game. I'm glad they won though. What do you expect from the upcoming Merseyside derby match?
Good afternoon.Although the match will be at Anfield,this is a derby,so this will be a tough game for both teams.Unfortunately, it will be at 6.30 am in Lima but I will try to watch it.

Organize a Home Poker Game