Liverpool FC

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I still believe Liverpool will finish top 4 in the EPL and will play, once again, the UCL.I really hope Lucho Diaz can play the last games of the season..The team is missing him.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
yep .Here we are.my father is from Liverpool.in Germany its Werder Bremen,in England,of course Liverpool
I support mainly Borussia Dortmund in germany but I also like Bayern and Werder Bremen. Niclas Füllkrug is a fantastic player and Iliya Gruev is from my country and also plays very well.

Stephen _b

Stephen _b

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I'm a big LFC fan, was at the final in 2005 and went through every emotion a human has, even now this brings me back also named my son after Bob Paisley, a legend of a man

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I support mainly Borussia Dortmund in Germany but I also like Bayern and Werder Bremen. Niclas Füllkrug is a fantastic player and Iliya Gruev is from my country and also plays very well.
Gruev will probably the next youngster we have to sell.Would love to see him in Bremen as long as possible,but i m afraid something like Leverkusen or some english clubs already have on eye on him

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have to like Agger being Danish and all… Jan Mølby too. 🤭
Guess he was pretty good. I haven't watched him play. Maybe the club will soon have a Danish player again. I also hope to see a Bulgarian there, but at this stage this seems unrealistic.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.I still believe Liverpool will finish top 4 in the EPL and will play, once again, the UCL.I really hope Lucho Diaz can play the last games of the season..The team is missing him.
I agree completely. One of the few in the time who love to shoot from a long range. I'd love to see him back in play!

C1ownSue

C1ownSue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
You'd better tell me, given the fact that Liverpool now looks not at all important, is it realistic to sign Bilingham in the summer transfer window?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite was and is Cristiano Ronaldo, but from Liverpool it was Steven Gerrard and also from Chelsea my favorite was Frank Lampard, their shots were devastating.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a little cleaning must be done in the team in the summer... it's shameful the course of this season, the team risks not getting a place for participation in the European cups for next year

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Today the defense was a mess.When Salah scored ,I thought the team was going to fight for s good result but I was wrong.Manchester City didn´t even need Haaland in today´s match.It seems that we won´t see Liverpool playing the UCL next season

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Liverpool even took the lead but took the turn away from Manchester City's dance and chocolate

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Gruev will probably the next youngster we have to sell.Would love to see him in Bremen as long as possible,but i m afraid something like Leverkusen or some english clubs already have on eye on him
I believe staying and further developing in Bremen is the best option for Gruev at his stage of his career. I wish you and your team all the best!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You'd better tell me, given the fact that Liverpool now looks not at all important, is it realistic to sign Bilingham in the summer transfer window?
I don't know. It's up to him to decide I guess. From what I've heard, he's a fan on LFC. I'd really like to see him play for us.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My favorite was and is Cristiano Ronaldo, but from Liverpool it was Steven Gerrard and also from Chelsea my favorite was Frank Lampard, their shots were devastating.
No goalkeeper would feel comfortable against those 3! Juninho was another footballer with a legendary shot. Riise's left foot was also something special!

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tonight's match sums up this season for Liverpool and Chelsea.

That wasn't Premier League level

very poor football

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
a little cleaning must be done in the team in the summer... it's shameful the course of this season, the team risks not getting a place for participation in the European cups for next year
I guess the cleaning could be big though. Too many weak performances this season. I believe we'll be able to reach the European tournaments even in this situation.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Klopp should stay but some players will have to leave the club next season.Chamberlain is one of them.Some changes are needed

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.Today the defense was a mess.When Salah scored ,I thought the team was going to fight for s good result but I was wrong.Manchester City didn´t even need Haaland in today´s match.It seems that we won´t see Liverpool playing the UCL next season
I think it's too early to be sure about that. Yes, we were very weak against City, mainly in the second half and especially in the last 15 minutes. I believe we can mobilize our powers and fight bravely to the end!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
tonight's match sums up this season for Liverpool and Chelsea.

That wasn't Premier League level

very poor football
Yes' the quality of the game was poor, but such things happen in this type of matches. Both teams really wanted to win.

Organize a Home Poker Game