Liverpool FC

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning..I can't understand the team this season. Last week an amazing performance against Manchester United at Anfield and yesterday another unexpected defeat.I hope they can play the UCL next season ,anyway.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning..I can't understand the team this season. Last week an amazing performance against Manchester United at Anfield and yesterday another unexpected defeat.I hope they can play the UCL next season ,anyway.
I expected a tough game vs Bournemouth, but not a loss. Salah's penalty was something strange. It looked like the players themselves believed the match was going to be difficult and after some moment of the match, they acted this way. We weren't patient enough. The good thing is that the battle continues.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Alright, today is another big day! I do believe we will eliminate Real Madrid. It's going to be an interesting match for sure! What are your expectations for the game?

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
i lost my money with your favorite club^.^
11 03 2023 bournemouth vs liverpool 1:0 fck)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, today is another big day! I do believe we will eliminate Real Madrid. It's going to be an interesting match for sure! What are your expectations for the game?
it is possible to win, and this is if Real Madrid does not put up the strongest squad or play out of hand badly

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I'm from argentina and my favorite team is independent that won the InterContinental Cup final in Tokyo 1984. But from England I like Liverpool since Independente copied the color of their shirt when it was founded in 1905

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The gooners, nice to see them back in form after a long dry spell. Class is permanent.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

this is the painful truth.. madrid allowed themselves to keep a 100 million euro player on the bench

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
i lost my money with your favorite club^.^
11 03 2023 bournemouth vs liverpool 1:0 fck)
You should never bet more than you can afford to lose. I also lost some money in this game though :(

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Unfortunately,everything was decided in the first match at Anfield,especially when the team was winning 2-0.Real Madrid played calmly the second game and deserved the victory.Now the guys must try their best in order to play the Champions League next year.The Europa League would be a great failure.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
We wish you good luck next season
What about the current season? We're still competing in the Premier League. Don't you think we have a chance for a top 4 spot?

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What about the current season? We're still competing in the Premier League. Don't you think we have a chance for a top 4 spot?
I do not expect the competition to be difficult at the moment for the Liverpool team, which needs a lot of work to return to competition

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.Unfortunately,everything was decided in the first match at Anfield,especially when the team was winning 2-0.Real Madrid played calmly the second game and deserved the victory.Now the guys must try their best in order to play the Champions League next year.The Europa League would be a great failure.
Real's calmness in the first game is what amazed me. They were sure that their moments will come and had the patience and discipline to play their game. We were lacking these two things... Anyway, now we have a pause for the national teams. After that - another big game on April 1.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not expect the competition to be difficult at the moment for the Liverpool team, which needs a lot of work to return to competition
I didn't understand you. It's a tough competition for sure, but do you think we will be in top 4 in the end?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I owe Ian Rush my dedication to Liverpool FC.
God damn, I’m getting old! 😁
We all are, buddy! Don't worry :D. Stevie G played a huge part in my own dedication. Do you like Agger?

Organize a Home Poker Game