Liverpool FC

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Omg what an exciting game!.Liverpool deserved more that only 1 point.Both teams played at high level.We have been lucky to watch this match

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.Klopp should stay but some players will have to leave the club next season.Chamberlain is one of them.Some changes are needed
I'd like to add Keïta and Arhur to the list. And maybe others. Unfortunately, it's known that Firmino will leave, too.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.Omg what an exciting game!.Liverpool deserved more that only 1 point.Both teams played at high level.We have been lucky to watch this match
Hi! It was a real thriller! What a different performance from the previous game against Chelsea! That's what fans want to see. Now we hope to start winning again.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A few more days until the game vs Leeds. What are your expectations for this game? I'd like to see the same spirit shown in the second half vs Arsenal.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The winning spirit is back! I loved the second half against Arsenal and the whole game against Leeds yesterday. Let's keep that till the end of the season!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.At least,the team won the game without any doubts.The good thing is that Lucho Diaz is back!He will be very helpful in the last 8 matches

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.At least,the team won the game without any doubts.The good thing is that Lucho Diaz is back!He will be very helpful in the last 8 matches
Good afternoon. I was really glad to see him play again! At this moment the team looks powerful and motivated.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I support Real Madrid,
but Liverpool also like to see them play, too bad they don't have such a strong team anymore
Our current form is improving. You may find that interesting if you watch LFC's next game.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite the variations that Liverpool has suffered [To the point that Klopp has been contested]I still think he'll get back on the conquests path with this team, you don't apply 7x0 to a rival who was playing better at the time if things are not "well internally", lets see...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Despite the variations that Liverpool has suffered [To the point that Klopp has been contested]I still think he'll get back on the conquests path with this team, you don't apply 7x0 to a rival who was playing better at the time if things are not "well internally", lets see...
That's right, we now see new ideas on the field, changes which lead to good performance. We just need more patience.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I loved Liverpool's last game against Nottingham Forest. Liverpool played beautiful football.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a dramatic game!Excellent performance by Liverpool.but I must say the defense is not in its best shape.It is nice to see Diogo Jota scoring twice in the match

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The match against West Ham as visitors will be a tough one but Liverpool can get the 3 points and the UCL next season could happen.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great victory by Liverpool.Six more matches and wait for the miracle.Both Lucho DÍaz and Thiago Alcántara made the difference in the game

Organize a Home Poker Game