King James Goes to Miami

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy Shiat, Pat Riley went all out to build a team - a Dream Team. News proclaim the Heat will sell out their entire season of seats prior to the beginning of the NBA play. The East is gonna be a force to be wreckin with now.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LMAO - Lebron James sucks.

IamBP

IamBP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy Shiat, Pat Riley went all out to build a team - a Dream Team. News proclaim the Heat will sell out their entire season of seats prior to the beginning of the NBA play. The East is gonna be a force to be wreckin with now.

They are going to be great, but I wouldn't call Wade, James, Bosh, and nine guys making league minimum a dream team.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO - Lebron James sucks.

i'm guessing you dont watch basketball much? check his stats for the last 7 yrs and then say lbj sucks. he averaged 28 ppg, 7 rpg and scored a total of 15,251 points over 7 yrs. yet you say he sucks. ok. how many other stars have scored 15,000 points in the last seven years? not dwyane wade. dwight howard has been in the nba for 6 years and has barely even half of 15,000. not chris bosh. and he has more point over the last 7 yrs then kobe bryant and pau gasol. so tell us again who sucks. cleveland fans need to just move on and remember that a player makes his decision for a reason. and he felt that cleveland couldnt help him achieve what he needed too.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm guessing you dont watch basketball much? check his stats for the last 7 yrs and then say lbj sucks. he averaged 28 ppg, 7 rpg and scored a total of 15,251 points over 7 yrs. yet you say he sucks. ok. how many other stars have scored 15,000 points in the last seven years? not dwyane wade. dwight howard has been in the nba for 6 years and has barely even half of 15,000. not chris bosh. and he has more point over the last 7 yrs then kobe bryant and pau gasol. so tell us again who sucks. cleveland fans need to just move on and remember that a player makes his decision for a reason. and he felt that cleveland couldnt help him achieve what he needed too.

Lebron James is a selfish player.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

and some of the greatest players in nba history werent? Micheal Jordan is a prime example. but does anyone talk about that when referring to him as the great player ever? not to my knowledge. remember, jordans motto was "there may not be an i in team but there is an i in win"

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe you think MJ was a selfish player. Maybe a selfish human being but not a selfish player.

He's 35th all time assists.

Just below Larry Bird and Kareem, neither of which are selfish players either IMO.

I'm not saying Miami didn't get better - I'm just saying there's only room for one selfish player on each team.

Jordan was a very unselfish player and he didn't always take the big shot in big games.

Lebron James sucks because of this.

R

rllngn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got tired of hearing his name like Brett Favre lol, but him going to the Heat makes it very interesting for the Celtics. Lucky I am an Lakers fan and don't have to worry about them until the playoffs and by that time them and the Celtics will be running each other down.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe you think MJ was a selfish player. Maybe a selfish human being but not a selfish player.

Just below Larry Bird and Kareem, neither of which are selfish players either IMO.

I'm not saying Miami didn't get better - I'm just saying there's only room for one selfish player on each team.

Jordan was a very unselfish player and he didn't always take the big shot in big games.

so you show one video of lebron not throwing his warmups to the towel boy intentionally and that makes him a douchebag? btw bron still has a better average for apg then jordan did but when you play for 15 yrs, career stats get distorted. jordan averaged 5.3 assists per game over his career, bron averaged 7.0 apg. and again jordan played for 15, lebrons only been around for 7. at the pace that lebrons on, he will out preform jordan in every catergory.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dude, look up some stats first.

Michael Jordan is my all time favorite player but he averaged less assists (5.3 per game) than Lebron does for his career (7.0 per game) even though Lebron played with worse teammates

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, look up some stats first.

Michael Jordan is my all time favorite player but he averaged less assists (5.3 per game) than Lebron does for his career (7.0 per game) even though Lebron played with worse teammates

I did look up stats first. MJ is 35th all time in assists.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was the one hour TV show really necessary?:(

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was the one hour TV show really necessary?:(

The whole thing smells like dogshit to me as a NBA fan. Anyone see the 1 hr special and kinda puke in there mouth a bit? Plus this three man dance show in the arena tonight. Introducing Bosh, Wade, and James as the Miami Heat. Way over the top imo. Thats just my thoughts. Lebrons the MVP for a reason. Neck and Neck with Kobe. Noones bringing more to the table than Lebron in the entire league. Hes the most complete player to maybe have ever played the game. But Holy shit. Gimme a break. When I find this on Utube I'll post it but this stuff in the arena was a little tough to watch. I just got annoyed really.;)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole thing smells like dogshit to me as a NBA fan. Anyone see the 1 hr special and kinda puke in there mouth a bit? Plus this three man dance show in the arena tonight. Introducing Bosh, Wade, and James as the Miami Heat. Way over the top imo. Thats just my thoughts. Lebrons the MVP for a reason. Neck and Neck with Kobe. Noones bringing more to the table than Lebron in the entire league.

Hes the most complete player to maybe have ever played the game.

But Holy shit. Gimme a break. When I find this on Utube I'll post it but this stuff in the arena was a little tough to watch. I just got annoyed really.;)

I like how you threw that maybe in there.

He's not the most complete player to ever play the game.

He hasn't been in the league long enough.

He hasn't won enough rings.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That video that you posted in Post #8, that was a ***** move.

Thats pretty mean.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super team, can't wait until they match up with my lakers, should be a great finals, yes i said it, it is a guarantee that they will meet in the finals. Just wish i could of bet on the heat winning it all last week when it was 20-1, that would of been a great bet.

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was born a Clevelander and am a Cleveland fan for life, but have no problem with Lebron leaving. Yeah he's great, and it sucks that he's not a Cavalier, but lets face the facts, Cleveland sports BLOW. Like I said, I am a Cleveland Lifer and will always sport Clevo gear and always love the Cavs, Indians, and Browns no matter what, but there is only so much one man can do. People in Cleveland are so pissed, and the owner acted like a total bitch, name calling and all, but what the F@#k do you expect. Basketball is a business, and when players and coaching don't cut it...you gotta do what you gotta do. How long would he have to stay to get his ring?? Now if a coach like Jackson or Riley were moving to Cleveland, he might have stayed. And yes, I too will get a little chuckle if the Cavs get a ring, before Lebron like the owner swears, but I aint holding my breath. Thank F@#king christ I'm a soccer fan and Columbus gave me something to celebrate the other year, or I might never be able to celebrate a local team. (had season tickets for that too...it was awesome.)

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron James Sucks. He has no heart. He said, this is the best place to take my talents to win a championship. And in the 4th quarter of a game 7, he will run from the ball and watch wade and Bosh win the game for "his talents"

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was born a Clevelander and am a Cleveland fan for life, but have no problem with Lebron leaving. Yeah he's great, and it sucks that he's not a Cavalier, but lets face the facts, Cleveland sports BLOW. Like I said, I am a Cleveland Lifer and will always sport Clevo gear and always love the Cavs, Indians, and Browns no matter what, but there is only so much one man can do. People in Cleveland are so pissed, and the owner acted like a total bitch, name calling and all, but what the F@#k do you expect. Basketball is a business, and when players and coaching don't cut it...you gotta do what you gotta do. How long would he have to stay to get his ring?? Now if a coach like Jackson or Riley were moving to Cleveland, he might have stayed. And yes, I too will get a little chuckle if the Cavs get a ring, before Lebron like the owner swears, but I aint holding my breath. Thank F@#king christ I'm a soccer fan and Columbus gave me something to celebrate the other year, or I might never be able to celebrate a local team. (had season tickets for that too...it was awesome.)

If this were me, this is how I'd look at it too.

I am a Liverpool-born soccer fan, and we have a similar situation with Steven Gerrard, our captain and best player. He has spent his entire career at Liverpool and won 6 trophies in 10 years, but not "the big one" - the English Premier League. He could have joined any other club at any time and won more - he almost left in 2005 but stayed. There is supposition now that he may leave before the new season starts in 6 weeks. I hope he stays but if he leaves I will react as you have - thanks for everything you have done, good luck in the few years you have left in your career.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James Sucks. He has no heart. He said, this is the best place to take my talents to win a championship. And in the 4th quarter of a game 7, he will run from the ball and watch wade and Bosh win the game for "his talents"

Cleveland Sucks and I can't blame him for leaving. It will be a shame that he's gone from Cleveland. Living in Central Ohio I was able to watch him play a lot! I really thought that Cleveland was going to be able to make a realistic run this year. But these two kept them down: Mike Brown and Shaq.

Cleveland will be fine. They have been used to being a town of Professional Sports losers for years.

Do you know why the NFL won't let Columbus have a professional football team?

Because Cleveland and Cincinnati would want one too!