Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow. What a *****. I think I would have picked them up and threw them back in his face.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an A-hole. He can't just hand it to him?

Jerk.

Eff Lebron James and the cavs.

KyleJRM

KyleJRM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was expecting so much worse than what happened in that video.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hatehatehatehatehatehate Lebron James.

(mostly because he crushes the Wizards every year)

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's done much worse than that. He's avoided talking to the media and doesn't show sportsmenship when he loses. He just walks off the court not saying a word to no one.

He's an excellent player but has no class.

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of a punk move, but I was expecting worse.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What do you expect from someone who's been told how great he is his whole life?

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
holly shiiiiiiiiiit what an ass hole theres nothing like treating the people that do things for you like trash, i would have soaked his cloths in icy hot especially the tighty whities lol:cool:

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a jerk. I don't follow basketball, but generally had a positive impression of him. I used to share season tickets to the Houston Rockets but stopped supporting the NBA after I got sick of all the thuggish behavior exhibited by NBA players. I'm not supporting them with my dollars or attention. F them!

D

DannyMannyBoy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was not impressed when I saw this. He will probably break out a Tigers Wood line that he felt entitled to do it

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do that to me and those clothes woulda ended up on eBay. Screw you, dude.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see he got a consecutive MVP award. Most Venerable ***** ?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Obviously, his parents never taught him modesty and sportmenship.

I can't say anything about his parents, because I don't know them... but just seeing how the media portrayed him before he even played 1 game in the NBA. Hell, he got a $100M deal with Nike before he ever stepped foot on the NBA court.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say anything about his parents, because I don't know them... but just seeing how the media portrayed him before he even played 1 game in the NBA. Hell, he got a $100M deal with Nike before he ever stepped foot on the NBA court.

That's no excuse for his behavior.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i was that kid i woulda spit on him lol. let him hit me. i would be gettin paid lol. that is just wrong. i cant believe he did that. thought he was more disciplined than that.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know you would think that he would treat people a little better than that to maybe have a better image than most of the other guys in the NBA now what are kids gana think he was supose to be a role model man does he suck:cool:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo Brian, Ive emailed this video to Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon from the show PTI on ESPN.. I'am curious to know why this isn't getting any attention. He's clearly being a ****ing douche bag on purpose and hes my favorite player... or was?... Yeah so Iam gonna keep emailing them and maybe call them and leave a message on there show's voicemail. It doesnt seem like a big deal to him and imo he dont give a flying shit if he looks like a jerk there. Would be sweet to see that video on ESPN.. What would the MVP say then? Pretty much Id think hed have to admit hes a asshole