King James Goes to Miami

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron? BFD. The NBA is rigged and Game 6 of the 2002 WCF proves it.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I true center could take them all the way .. They don't have one...

Holy Shiat, Pat Riley went all out to build a team - a Dream Team. News proclaim the Heat will sell out their entire season of seats prior to the beginning of the NBA play. The East is gonna be a force to be wreckin with now.

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole "wanting to win" is a specious argument at best.

Last year Cleveland had the best record in the NBA. The playoff losses were a direct result of bad games by Lebron, nothing else. It's not like you can bench him and bring in a player who might do better, you have to play Lebron.

I think it was collusion among Wade, Bosh and James to all go to Miami. This may end up being the wave of the future NBA unless the commissioner and team owners find some way to stop it. As far as I know it's never happened in any other sport that the top 3 free agents got together and decided to all go to the same team.

A

Aceslevin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so you show one video of lebron not throwing his warmups to the towel boy intentionally and that makes him a douchebag? btw bron still has a better average for apg then jordan did but when you play for 15 yrs, career stats get distorted. jordan averaged 5.3 assists per game over his career, bron averaged 7.0 apg. and again jordan played for 15, lebrons only been around for 7. at the pace that lebrons on, he will out preform jordan in every catergory.

Wow very bold statement, but I would have to say your completely wrong and probably need bigger glasses when watching Lebron play..

to say " he will out perform Jordan in every category " Note I fixed the spelling of your mispelled words! LMAO

YOUR NUKIN FUTS!! I dont listen to people who cannot even spell words!!

lol Jordan will never ever be outdone sunshine get it right!! p.s were you wasted when you typed those words? I definately cannot take your word on sports after that..lol ahh I love the uneducated..haha and a 23 MJ HA!

thats like saying Danica is the best Nascar driver ever when you say that about Lebron being better...point proven , point awarded to Aceslevin! shhh I know it hurts, but the truth usually does!:congrats: :congrats:

A

Aceslevin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO - Lebron James sucks.

Lol he 's no KOBE...

Definately not MJ material, I mean who has to get traded to win a NBA Championship anyway...oh wait Lebron does HAHAHA

Lebron doesn't suck , but he is definately OVERRATED!!! WAYSCHAFF WILL LOVE THIS ONE...

besides way you look a little too young in your pic to even know who MJ is...HAHAHAHA another pt awarded to Aceslevin..is that 2-0 me ? lol love being smart and sarcastic oh and a a...to the e..NY

:congrats: :congrats: :eek:

A

Aceslevin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and some of the greatest players in nba history werent? Micheal Jordan is a prime example. but does anyone talk about that when referring to him as the great player ever? not to my knowledge. remember, jordans motto was "there may not be an i in team but there is an i in win"

I'm glad you know how to spell win...phew if you didn't well I would just have to say Indiana is not the smartest of places to raise a kid..HAHA

sorry but next time you will use a dictionary and a statbook when you talk about the greatest player in NBA history..oh in case you didn't know lil guy that would be Michael Jordan. wow wait you mispelled his name wrong too..I can;t handle this, this person does not know the english language!

*** IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS LITTLE FELLA, LEARN HOW TO SPELL..GOT IT? GOOD..LOL WOWSERS THIS IS TOO EASY!!

POINT AWARDED TO ACESLEVIN AGAIN 3-0~! please don't cry though..

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad you know how to spell win...phew if you didn't well I would just have to say Indiana is not the smartest of places to raise a kid..HAHA

sorry but next time you will use a dictionary and a statbook when you talk about the greatest player in NBA history..oh in case you didn't know lil guy that would be Michael Jordan. wow wait you mispelled his name wrong too..I can;t handle this, this person does not know the english language!

*** IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS LITTLE FELLA, LEARN HOW TO SPELL..GOT IT? GOOD..LOL WOWSERS THIS IS TOO EASY!!

POINT AWARDED TO ACESLEVIN AGAIN 3-0~! please don't cry though..

ok, first of all, i have 2 typing errors and that makes me stupid? seriously? i dont know how you do it in NEW YORK, but in INDIANA, we dont judge people based on the way they type. secondly, this is a public forum where people can discuss how they feel about issues relating to the thread. next time you wanna hijack a thread, bashing a member that has been here longer then you, go do it somewhere else. btw the reason i wasnt here all weekend to defend myself was because i had more important things to do with my family then trash members who only have 9 posts. did i spell everything correctly for you oh great master of all grammar mistakes.

A

Aceslevin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, first of all, i have 2 typing errors and that makes me stupid? seriously? i dont know how you do it in NEW YORK, but in INDIANA, we dont judge people based on the way they type. secondly, this is a public forum where people can discuss how they feel about issues relating to the thread. next time you wanna hijack a thread, bashing a member that has been here longer then you, go do it somewhere else. btw the reason i wasnt here all weekend to defend myself was because i had more important things to do with my family then trash members who only have 9 posts. did i spell everything correctly for you oh great master of all grammar mistakes.

lol do you always cry when someone tells you how it is? So your saying you have had a longer time of a boring life than me? I mean you got more posts than I do..ahh bud don;t cry you spelled more than two words wrong lol and yeah I enjoyed the sun today with my hot ass fiance .. what your prob overweight and old and your kid is well um not the cutest..lol anytime your in NY you can stop by, well I mean if you have a vehicle that would make it that far..lol and if you can tell time bud, I only made those post within the last 4 hours , so hmm where do you get all weekend? I love it I really got you going, and yes Im in college and I dislike ignorance..so if you don;t know the language simply keep it shutty!! oh pick on me for only 9 posts,, while Im getting laid by a hot chick your scarfing down chicken from your local KFC! HAHA you will never make sense in anything you say guy and I obvi got your buttons pushed!! haha you couldn't even spell the greatest player in basketballs name!! your GED educated lol! so I have hit the max post and will be back to continue this little tiff with some guy who makes excuses when he is called out..! get a real life, and a real job guy ..lol your too easy to pick on!:congrats:

have your opinion , it really doesn't make any sense! oh and I looked nice editing on your post switching up what you said, nice try guy .. besides your right their only opinions so don';t get all bunched in your panties!

Last edited:
wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the pace that lebrons on, he will out preform jordan in every catergory.
btw Aceslevin you must not have paid to much attention to what my many mispellings actually said. AT THE PACE THAT LEBRONS ON meaning if he keeps playing the way he is, his stats will surpass jordans. i guess its a crime for someone to have their own opinion about an athelete. to correct you, im 29 so i was around during the bulls dynasty. i watched every chicago game i could. and i did root for the bulls. being less the 2 hours from chicago, its kind of hard not too. i remember every game and every championship. i never said jordan wasnt the greatest player ever. i agree hands down but there is an eternity of possiblity. one day someone will make his numbers and play look like playground stuff. oh yeah, i always check stats before i just throw anything out there. i would never say anything about any specific player without checking stats first. next time maybe you should check stats while you are busy correcting 2 simple grammar errors.

Last edited:
atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at the pace that lebrons on, he will out preform jordan in every catergory.
btw Aceslevin you must not have paid to much attention to what my many mispellings actually said. AT THE PACE THAT LEBRONS ON meaning if he keeps playing the way he is, his stats will surpass jordans. i guess its a crime for someone to have their own opinion about an athelete. to correct you, im 29 so i was around during the bulls dynasty. i watched every chicago game i could. and i did root for the bulls. being less the 2 hours from chicago, its kind of hard not too. i remember every game and every championship. i never said jordan wasnt the greatest player ever. i agree hands down but there is an eternity of possiblity. one day someone will make his numbers and play look like playground stuff. oh yeah, i always check stats before i just throw anything out there. i would never say anything about any specific player without checking stats first. next time maybe you should check stats while you are busy correcting 2 simple grammar errors.

Sure, at the pace of 0 rings he will end up with 0 rings.

Jordan has 6.

Get back to me when Lebron has half that.

Good luck.

:)

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to get back to you at all.

:D

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is Scottie Pippen. Fantastic player, but when Jordan left to play baseball the Bulls just couldnt get it done in the playoffs. Lebron needs to play with his "Jordan".

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok lebron may not have many rings or any rings period but to say he is a joke? come on. i would have loved to see jordan take a team full of shitty players to a championship and win. sure didnt do it when he played for washington. james took cleveland to how many playoffs while he was there? if the stats are correct, 5. you can only do so much without help and he never really had all the help he needed. maybe if he had more help, they could have won a ring or 2 with him.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Lebron is a great player.

Jordon is also.

Jordon has had 6 rings while Lebron has 0.

I'm not saying he isn't a good player, because he is.

I'm just saying Jordon is better.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington is irrelevant, he was too old and never should have gone there

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington is irrelevant, he was too old and never should have gone there

He was still the best player on that team too, even though he was all old and injured...

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who wins it all? Boston with 3 stars past their prime. Miami with 3 stars at their prime. LA Lakers with 1 superstar and 3 referees. Still have to bet on the Lakers until disproved.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Lebron is a great player.

Jordon is also.

Jordon has had 6 rings while Lebron has 0.

I'm not saying he isn't a good player, because he is.

I'm just saying Jordon is better.

FWIW the Bull's trainer also has six rings. Jordan could not have done it without Pippen. Of course, they never would have won 1 without Jordan. Teams still win championships, not individual players. I think....LOL:confused:

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FWIW the Bull's trainer also has six rings. Jordan could not have done it without Pippen. Of course, they never would have won 1 without Jordan. Teams still win championships, not individual players. I think....LOL:confused:

Adam Morrison has 2 rings, lol

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's no certainty that Lebron is going to win at Miami, but things are looking pretty good for them being able to pick up role players to add to the big 3 with big Z, miller, and haslem, plus you still have Chalmers there too. I still think LA is better than them, but it will be pretty hard for any eastern conference team to beat them.

The best bet would be a team with a strong front court: Orlando, Boston, and Chicago.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First thing First....we shouldn't be refering to King James [Thread title] because to be a The King you have to be on top of everyone else, last time I check, NO RINGS!!!

Now, You can't count Miami out, outside my "not liking" Lebron James, I like his chances with the new trio and all that bs, but "It's Wade's Team" that's the part that I don't like, it won't be his team until he wins a ring....in Chicago, Cleveland or NY it was going to be HIS team from the beginning, RING or NO RING.

By the way, I love the Jordan comments about "THE DECISION":::

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Jordan said after playing in a celebrity golf tournament in Nevada. The interview aired on the NBC telecast of the event. "But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."​

In other Words:::: Don't compare him to me, he is just another kid who can score that is unable to put his team on his back and carry them into the Finals.

Can't wait for next year Finals: 3 Straight for the LA guys!!! CAN'T BEAT LA!! CAN'T BEAT LA!! CAN'T BEAT LA!! CAN'T BEAT LA!! CAN'T BEAT LA!!
pg2_jordan_toon1.jpg

Last edited:
P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James Nike commercial - "Rise" on Yahoo! Video

Here's what you should do homes, when your team is down in the 4th quarter of an elimination game of the eastern conference finals, GO GET THE ROCK, don't run, trailing the play down the sideline. See Lebron, this is what Kobe and Michael do, when the team needs them in crunch time, they want the ball. The king with no ring !

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's what you should do homes, when your team is down in the 4th quarter of an elimination game of the eastern conference finals, GO GET THE ROCK, don't run, trailing the play down the sideline. See Lebron, this is what Kobe and Michael do, when the team needs them in crunch time, they want the ball. The king with no ring !

He should shut up and play.....stop whining and acting like he is a victim!!! :cool: