Favre is coming back!!!!!!!!!!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has returned almost as many time as Jason from Friday 13th.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good, he's on my fantasy team.

If he does well again its two years in a row I got him as a total steal. :)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can remember Brett Favre's last play.

It was memorable.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can remember Brett Favre's last play.

It was memorable.

Thanks for reminding me why I've always hated you. :p It was an ill-advised throw, by his own admission, cross field that got intercepted in overtime in the NFC Championship. Led to a field goal :icon_chee by New Orleans obviously. I was in a post-season fantasy league and had all Vikings & couple Ravens - it was ugly.

Last edited:
atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for reminding me why I've always hated you. :p It was an ill-advised throw, by his own admission, cross field that got intercepted in overtime in the NFC Championship. Led to a field goal :icon_chee by New Orleans obviously. Was in a post-season league and had all Vikings & couple Ravens.

It was a mental collapse.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a mental collapse.

Okay, now I'm serious. :rolleyes: ;) But really, what does that even mean? How different is this than any QB whoever makes a slightly bad decision. A decision like that is never horrible. The defense is sadly at the right place at the right time, and had anticipated (at best). Please do not insult Favre in that way. He humbled himself enough.

larrdawg69

larrdawg69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope continues to do well, you've got to admit he ranks up there with the greatest to ever play.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, now I'm serious. :rolleyes: ;) But really, what does that even mean? How different is this than any QB whoever makes a slightly bad decision. A decision like that is never horrible. The defense is sadly at the right place at the right time, and had anticipated (at best). Please do not insult Favre in that way. He humbled himself enough.

I don't have to insult Favre - he does that to himself. :)

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure it is that much of a suprise. Does this seem to have a familiar ring to it. I don't mind seeing him playing, He obveously has the skills. I just wish he would save his song and dance for the endzone instead of preseason negoations, or possibly learn a new tune.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Farve will go down as one top 15, possibly top 10 quarterbacks of all-time. His illustrious career speaks for itself. This coming from a Bears fan who hates the Packers and Vikings.

His toughness and leadership are unmatched by todays quarterbacks. He has the "ole school mentality" and the will to win that sometimes gets him in trouble.

Say what want about Farve, he is a winning quaterback and can still back it up.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning quarterback? He only has 1 Super Bowl Ring.:p

All time wins:

http://national-football-league-nfl.suite101.com/article.cfm/brett_favre_winningest_qb

http://www.sportscity.com/NFL/NFL-All-Time-Passing-Leaders/

http://community.guinnessworldrecor...ds-held-by-Brett-Favre/blog/1275336/7691.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_wins_by_a_starting_quarterback_(NFL)

One Super Bowl win is one more than 99% of all other quarterbacks with a goose-egg.

More amazing is the organization who drafted him and gave up after one year!

Last edited:
C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never really doubted he'd be back, but I'm glad he is. Now I can trade him for a decent WR or RB in my fantasy league.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More amazing is the organization who drafted him and gave up after one year!
Need some ice for that BURN!YouTube- It's funny 'cause it's true
cardboard-icon-brett-favre.jpg

Last edited:
Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't you have to leave to have come back?

I believe this makes Favre the oldest non-kicker in the NFL now (2nd oldest in the league)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hes robbing himself when he actually retires. No one would give him the respect he deserves when he does but it is his fault.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did he really go away?

i wish he would though.

times up. give some1 else a shot.

he shoulda retired with GB, he had naddda more to prove.

all time great.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old guys strike one more time!

Actually, after seeing Leinhart play the other day, I wish Kurt Warner would do a Favre

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favre's first pass (as a Falcon) was a pick 6.

If that makes you feel better. BTW, when was the last time the Falcons won the SB? Or even made it that far. Please refresh. Oh this snippet from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Falcons

"The Atlanta Falcons hold the record among all major American sports leagues for the longest streak of seasons without consecutive winning seasons, a streak that lasted from 1966-2008. Though they failed to make the playoffs, the streak ended in 2009 when the Falcons defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20-10 in the final game of the season to improve their record to 9-7."

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that makes you feel better. BTW, when was the last time the Falcons won the SB? Or even made it that far. Please refresh. Oh this snippet from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Falcons

"The Atlanta Falcons hold the record among all major American sports leagues for the longest streak of seasons without consecutive winning seasons, a streak that lasted from 1966-2008. Though they failed to make the playoffs, the streak ended in 2009 when the Falcons defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20-10 in the final game of the season to improve their record to 9-7."

What's this sposed to mean to me?

That the Falcons are good team?

Thanks! I agree.

Don't be mad at me because Brett Favre has to be begged by teammates to come choke another season away.

Favre = washed up.

The Falcons made it to the Superbowl in 1998 and lost to the Broncos.

The last time the Vikings made it to the Superbowl was like 30+ years ago. (1977)

Here's a clip from your great qb from last year. Probably the dumbest throw I've ever seen.

-Choke artist-

Lmao

Last edited: