nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tough day for Erling at Anfield, against two strong centre halves that can match him. Now down to 56 minutes per goal in the First Division. He will bounce back in the next games, moving closer to 45 minutes per goal.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tough day for Erling at Anfield, against two strong centre halves that can match him. Now down to 56 minutes per goal in the First Division. He will bounce back in the next games, moving closer to 45 minutes per goal.
City next game is on saturday at home vs Brighton so there he better start scoring goals again ...

ibrahimbendimred

ibrahimbendimred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DZ
Chips
C the best striker of this year

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The team's performance was not very good and Erling paid dearly for it, he had few clear scoring situations. the team desperately searched for the goal and paid dearly for Liverpool's counterattacks

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
How do you think the Norwegian player will fare in Guardiola's city? I think he will be the great scorer of the European season.
I agree, this is the best team for the style of his game. Here he has every chance to become the best this season.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
City will score goals without Haaland , so any team trying to mark Haaland will leave room for other players. But it did not help against Liverpool.

I feel the league is still open , anything can happen. Just look at Arsenal.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Let the city enjoy it until it goes to Real Madrid in 2024

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think he will take revenge on Brighton and give them at least 3 goals because he didn't score any against Liverpool

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think he will take revenge on Brighton and give them at least 3 goals because he didn't score any against Liverpool
You were pretty close. This boy's thing is incredible, he scores in almost all his games

jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
without a doubt he will be the best scorer of the season, he scores a lot.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Honestly I had my doubts before he joined Man City(Guardiola played with a false 9 at all his previous teams), but this guy proved to be an alien or robot lol, I mean his breaking records left and right and we had only 11 rounds in Premier League(17 goals in the league already...); he's definitely not human ;) :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Honestly I had my doubts before he joined Man City(Guardiola played with a false 9 at all his previous teams), but this guy proved to be an alien or robot lol, I mean his breaking records left and right and we had only 11 rounds in Premier League(17 goals in the league already...); he's definitely not human ;) :cool:
I kinda wonder what this robot is going to do during World Cup ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what a pity that Erling is not at the World Cup... he would have shine for sure

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a pity that we can't see Erling Haaland at the World Cup. :confused: Eh, if he should represented a more skillful national team...

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It's a pity that we can't see Erling Haaland at the World Cup. :confused: Eh, if he should represented a more skillful national team...

norway on it's way up with very promising young talents. I am sure we will qualify for the next Euro and WC. Our weakest link at the moment is the keeper.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Norway on it's way up with very promising young talents. I am sure we will qualify for the next Euro and WC. Our weakest link at the moment is the keeper.
I like your team in general. Norway plays spectacular football, which is always pleasure to watch. ;)

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
нова зірка, fit in well in the new team

H

helen27_7

Enthusiast