Erling Haaland Manchester City

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you think the Norwegian player will fare in Guardiola's city? I think he will be the great scorer of the European season.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Noticed this story today, will be interesting to see how/if he adapts to the Premier League, I'm sure it'll be exciting!

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Well I guess it's time to change the avatar of my favourite player, he grew up only 100 km from my home. I have met his mom.

Will he do well and score plenty of goals? Of course he will, as long as he can avoid serious injuries.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haaland absolutely fits into the Gardiola team. He will have a great center and good service players around it so if you don't get hurt you will deliver 20+ goals smoothly.
I’m just sorry that this makes G. Jesus redundant on the team, even though he has proven his qualities in recent games.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
so true about jesus! cant wait to see haaland performing for city the next season) man city dominance might go to the next level if he adapts well.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I expect him to be a top scorer from the first year considering CITY's offensive strength

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Haaland will be very successful because he is fast and killer.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
excellent player who currently goes to the best league in the world, I hope he does well and breaks all possible records in a great soccer team, now if Manchester City is going to beat many teams with the good striker they got, but for me It would have been better if he arrived in Madrid but hey, he bet everything on Mbappe and it is clear that he never wanted to play for Real Madrid, but going back to the topic halaand he will be top scorer in the premier for many years so get used to the player who came to break records. Too bad for Julian Alvarez, he won't have much of a chance with Guardiola's scheme.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guardiola is known to not being a big fan of a striker in his teams. He benched Lewandowski and Ibrahimovic. So it's goinf to be quite interestering to see what he is going to do with Haaland

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all--Haaland mede a great Knowledge in Dortmund. Now its Time to get Titles.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think fairly good considering he's at man city, I mean the forward position at some clubs is a graveyard shift, like at manutd, feels bad for CR7 this season, however next season maybe ten haag, improves us, maybe CR7 will get service.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haaland absolutely fits into the Gardiola team. He will have a great center and good service players around it so if you don't get hurt you will deliver 20+ goals smoothly.
I’m just sorry that this makes G. Jesus redundant on the team, even though he has proven his qualities in recent games.
you think Jesus will leave man city??

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumours Jesus is going to Arsenal. Good signing if it happens

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bad choice on his part was better to go to a higher power such as Real or Barcelona, Liverpool ....

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Haaland is one of my favourite players. I don't like Man City very mutch but I wish him all the best. I think that if Guardiola doesn't give him the freedom not to be too active in defence, that might be a problem. Erling is great at scoring goals and making assists and that's what he should do. Time will show though.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope he continues with the same goals average had in Dortmund.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how many goals do you expect to score in the first year in City's shirt?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, he is a good player, maybe he will score a lot of goals, but I don't think he is talented like Messi or Ronaldo, he is lower class,there are at least a dozen players like him in Europe

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In City he will be the best center forward of the world....

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really looking forward to his first season in England. He will certainly need something to find his way around, but he brings a lot of talent and an unbelievable will to really get started right away. But he is still very young and above all very prone to injury, he has to work on that, otherwise the step may quickly have been the wrong one.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine him in front of the attack when City are playing against bottom teams and they usually win it with 5,6 goals and how many Haaland will score :D On serious point of view I think he will have success in the Premier League, he has the qualities, but as we know there are a lot of ''super'' football players which failed in the Premier league, lets see