P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Great reinforcement, will be one of the great.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the service he gets at City, I expect 30+ goals. But since he is injury prone, those defenders in the prem will take no prisoners with him.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.There is no doubt Haaland will have a great season with The Citizens,most likely another EPL title but , once again,I think Manchester City will not win the next UCL.That is the trophy that their fans have been waiting for years.Let´s see if they can do it his season

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City has a football machine! Haaland is another excellent player! Need to win titles this season!🦾🦿⚽⚙️🔧

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe the obvious will happen: Haaland will get tired of scoring goals.

Guardiola's City create numerous goal opportunities per game, Haaland will do very well. Looking forward to his debut.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will be a big as bust as Timo Werner.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A great signing for Manchester City the level of City was already high with Haaland elevates City even more will be favorite in all the championships that disputes even more because it was already

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That's a good transfer for Manchester City.

I think they are the grand favourite to win the title for one more time. We will see.....

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Alvarez- Haaland, what a front!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Against which team will score Haaland the first hat trick in Premier League ?

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is a disastrous transfer, under Guardiola clean strikers do not take root, he likes to play with universal attacking midfielders.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
2 Goals on Comet Halland's account as it is called in the Brazilian media. A penalty goal in which they conceded, and another with a pass from De Bruyne, this duo I believe will be very well spoken during the season

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Much haters say bad things then he not scored in empty gate. But yesterday he show that he is machine! Monster forward! GL him in new club.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He is the best footballer in the world, this season will break goals per minute record in the History of English 1st Division. Man City will win the league with six fixtures in hand.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Only an injury will prevent him, and that is what worries me.

W

wvielmo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If he doesn't have injuries in his career, he's definitely going to be one of the best center forwards in history.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I believe that Halland will be one of the greats of this new generation after Messi/CR7

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As a neutral (Arsenal fan with a soft spot for Leeds) it has been amusing to watch the nonsense swirl around Haaland.

Haaland is hardly some phenom in the making, he is a phenom already who can only improve.

Erling Haaland could have moved to any club he wanted period but was a fan of City and obviously felt connected to England through his father who played for Leeds and Manchester City (in fact he was born in Leeds). Furthermore, Pep Guardiola is the best manager in the world and the one many feel the most capable of developing Haaland. I would only rate Jurgen Klopp as coming close to Guardiola,

City have dominated the Premier League over the last ten years winning the league six times. People can raise the idea of a Real Madrid, Barcelona or even PSG all they want, but at this juncture they represent a brand of celebrity soccer/club who play in a distinctly less competitive league rather than the Premier League.

People's misgivings about Man City playing without a bona fide center forward for the last two years and that Haaland would be disruptive, were to be frank, stupid. Between Guardiola's management and a team steeped in talent, City did not need a classic center forward. So Haaland is simply giving them another fantastic option. It's hard to see how Haaland would not get 30+ goals this season and for City to sweep all before then to three-peat in the league.

By the by, very happy Gabriel Jesus moved from City to Arsenal in part due to the Haaland transfer.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like he will fit in this style of play of City, great start of the season, maybe he can score his first hat trick today against Bornemouth :D

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
he is an exciting player to see on the pitch

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Seems like he will fit in this style of play of City, great start of the season, maybe he can score his first hat trick today against Bornemouth :D
Kinda difficult to do that when you have like 8 (!) ball touches entire game ...
Also it's almost criminal how teams still roll over for City like they'd be following hashtag #wecamenottowin ...

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haaland is a great signing. However, yes, he is a 9 killer, and Manchester City usually play without 9, hence the formation and style of play may not benefit him. However, I believe that this will not prevent Haaland from scoring more than 40 goals this season because he is a great player and he is surrounded by them too, so they will be able to understand each other very easily.