Do You Bet on e-Sports?

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What esports do you bet on the most? Counter-Strike? League of Legends? What mode?

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know much about electronic games and that's why I don't place bets on it. Personally, it seems to me that it is very exposed to fraud since they are players and a machine that can fail, not everything depends on the athlete as in other sports or the team but of the person in front of a screen which can fail at some point and makes the variable of losing or winning very large and goes out of the hands of the player.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I believe that the risk of fraud is exposed to me whatever the sport, and not because it is in front of a computer that will change the player's behavior or be at the mercy of errors.
I don't know much about video games and that's why I don't bet. It seems to me personally that it is very exposed to fraud, since they are players and a machine that can fail, not everything depends on the athlete as in other sports or the team, but on the person in front of a screen that can fail at some point and makes the variable of losing or winning very large and leaves the player's hands.

I believe that the risk of fraud is exposed to me whatever the sport, and not because it is in front of a computer that will change the player's behavior or be at the mercy of errors.

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes. Counter-Strike. I followed this game for 15 years. big fan of the game even for t2-t3 tourneys.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven’t yet as it seems to easy to rig

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I´ve never bet on any e-sports and I don´t have the slightest idea what those games are about.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I don't follow so I do not bother betting on them.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What esports do you bet on the most? Counter-Strike? League of Legends? What mode?
Every time I bet on redcanadis I lose!
Then, you can start getting tips from me to bet against! :)

Most Esports bets are EV negative.
When the teams are favorites they pay little, and on top of that there are always 'zebras'.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I very rarely place bets, but when I do, it is only on real sports events. I once placed a few bets on virtual football, just for the sake of interest, but after losing 10 dollars, I also lost interest in virtual sports :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is best to take only top events in eSports and lead several teams during the season. That is, choose three or four teams and watch them at each tournament. The best option - strong middle peasants.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never posted on esports. It's difficult for me, as I don't know which teams and players are good, I prefer not to take any chances.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Two or three years ago, I bet on eSports, namely on the popular Dota game. It was fun, but not very profitable.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I recently bet on some FIFA matches but it's quite risky:cautious:

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don’t bet on any sports, nothing worse than betting against my team lol

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet a lot on soccer, the goal score and the team's victories

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I never have, assume there is a bigger 'rake' (not sure what the proper word for this in sports betting) than with other sports given it's newer, harder to predict and a smaller audience. Interested to hear if anyone has had success with it or if it more just to make it more interesting to them?

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only CS GO because is the only i understand for bet

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some time ago there was some e-tournament or whatever with clash Kazakhstan vs Spain or so where the spaniards had odds @1.40 or higher (and they won that match with ease) - this was so easy money especially in real life these odds would be never that high lol ...

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't bet on any event. There used to be a time when I bet as an amateur, but I bet mostly on football. I haven't placed any bets at all for about 12 years, with the rare exception of pokerstars getting a free bet box.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Usully do not bet on sports, and I have no idea how E sports work. Stick to poker :)

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have placed bets on Dota 2 in the past. It remains my all-time favorite game. However, I haven't been watching the professional
scene as intently as I should be lately to make profitable bets. The betting odds on games like CS:GO, DOTA 2, CoD, Apex, Battlegrounds,
Starcraft 2, League of Legends and Fortnite are truly high because of the buzz that these titles have generated in eSports competitions.
You may easily turn a profit from eSports betting if you do your homework and find out more about the team's strengths and limitations.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to bet on soccer. But the results were disappointing and I stopped playing this lottery. In my opinion, such bets are purely luck. Applying knowledge, experience and statistics is very difficult.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't bet on e-sports because I'm not very knowledgeable about any specific game. From time to time I watch a CS championship, like the Major in Rio a few weeks ago, but I don't follow enough to risk money.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars