CollegeBasketBall Bracket Contest

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to join but I think I'm getting password wrong, are you sure that's it?

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me double check

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I copy the password from yahoo:

cc poker

Please try again. If it don't work let me know and I'll change it.

edit: It works as people have joined.

Last edited:
tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. Just copy & paste from my post above yours, should work that way.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brackets?

i had like 10 entries last year on yahoo! it's tough there are millions of entries but gl to anyone who tries it! makes it fun! i thnik kentucky will win it all they have like 5 future nba players on that team! if they play unselfish ball and wall is on forget it!:D

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny, but was looking for a bracket bet online just as I got your PM. Thanks for the invite! Don't know what I'm doing this year, but will think of something. :p

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kentucky or duke?

i bet my best friend 80 bucks on kentucky to win tourney! he took his blue devils! whatcha all think?:D

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you got pretty crazy odds there, friends are so stupid lol.
There's no way Duke wins it, I got em losing to Nova

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you got pretty crazy odds there, friends are so stupid lol.
There's no way Duke wins it, I got em losing to Nova

I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose in the 2nd round to Louisville.

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i 'm going to join it, hopefully i can hit couple bracket. omg im so playing like 13 of them but prolly like poker ill lose every single 1 of em. but to those who join best of luck to y'all and Goooooooo Wildcats all the way babe

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I entered my bracket in the group last night. Can't wait for the games to start tomorrow. GO BIG BLUE!

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To whoever would like to join you have to 9:20 pst thursday the 18th.

All are welcome.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To whoever would like to join you have to 9:20 pst thursday the 18th.

All are welcome.

I'm showing the 1st game(s) is at noon today EST, at least there is a game on CBS (BYU Florida and Kansas St-N Texas). So 9:20 AM. Anyway, a Railbird PMed me to see if I was in one, so I just invited a a handful by PM from my Fantasy Football league. No idea if they are interested. Yikes, I didn't know the games started today.

Can you create more than 1 bracket in a league? Wouldn't think so, but thought I read it.

the Styb

the Styb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thankee Ma'am!

Hokay! The moistened bint invited me, so there I am! See you in the winners circle when Wofford takes it all!!!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hokay! The moistened bint invited me, so there I am! See you in the winners circle when Wofford takes it all!!!

Well, I've been called a watery tart before, moistened bint prolly synonymous.

You must be plum-poopin' crazy. Robert Morris all the way. They should beat Vermont easily in the Finals.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm showing the 1st game(s) is at noon today EST, at least there is a game on CBS (BYU Florida and Kansas St-N Texas). So 9:20 AM. Anyway, a Railbird PMed me to see if I was in one, so I just invited a a handful by PM from my Fantasy Football league. No idea if they are interested. Yikes, I didn't know the games started today.

Can you create more than 1 bracket in a league? Wouldn't think so, but thought I read it.

That was 9:20 am PacficTime or 12:20 EasternTime-that's what yahoo sent me anyways as the deadline.

Yes dive on yahoo you can set the leagues to allow up to 5 brackets per player. I just keeped it simple and left the default on which was 1.

Good luck all!!!!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes dive on yahoo you can set the leagues to allow up to 5 brackets per player. I just keeped it simple and left the default on which was 1.

Good luck all!!!!

Ah, the commish tools set to 1. I tried to look for a way to start another, Watching the Villanova game right now. I very well could be Robert Morris all the way, they got a good lead at the half.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the madness has begun! villanova almost got beat by robert morris and ohio univ has scored 48 just in first half against georgetown! the parity in college basketball is amazing these days if anyone has a perfect bracket after today i want to see it!:p

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the madness has begun! villanova almost got beat by robert morris and ohio univ has scored 48 just in first half against georgetown! the parity in college basketball is amazing these days if anyone has a perfect bracket after today i want to see it!:p
Vanderbilt, Notre Dame and Richmond got whooped today. Won't be any winning any prizes. :mad: If Villa Nova lost (had the bums going to the final 4), would not have bothered checking back even.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have Nova in the Final 4 of most of my brackets. They had me worried today. I have a feeling Georgetown is going to cause alot of bracket busting tonight.

My Cats destroyed the local team tonight. If they continue to hit 3-pointers like they have tonight, they're gonna be hard to handle.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villa should have lost that game-fwiw-but they didn't, don't see them going far.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nova just about screwed me there, Gtown didn't do me any favors either. Looks like it's pretty much upset city this year. It looks to be a tough bracket year. With St. Mary's mini upset I hope Nova get's its act together and beats the snot out of them.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Georgetown & Vanderbilt screwed me the most - had both going on to Round 3. Picked Villanova for the final 4, so somewhat relieved. But they were behind almost the whole game. When they got ahead, it got ugly again. Worrisome, but glad they pulled it off.