CollegeBasketBall Bracket Contest

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Georgetown has me losing an extra round. Other than that, no big hits, and somehow I squeak into first by a point (for now).

Looks like we all picked either Kansas or UK to win.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year's been crazy! Really good though, pretty much my whole bracket lies on Xavier being a Cinderella, lol i'm screwed

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BRACKET BUSTER... KANSAS FALLS TO NORTHERN IOWA... OMG.. WHAT A GAME...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bet the Rock Chalk ChokinHawks, screwed up a few brackets. By the way, kudos to Northern Iowa, efforts like that are what makes this tourney great.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow Nova, Kansas, it's over, it's all over.

BYU gonna win it all

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Methinks there are zero perfect brackets left now.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Methinks there are zero perfect brackets left now.

Yep thats what I meant by Bracket Buster... Id love to see a bracket without Kansas in the sweet 16.. Id be almost positive to say that there isnt one out there.

I was stunned with how Kansas played.. Gave up 20 points on turnovers.. OMFG:eek:

Kudos to northern Iowa but holy shit Kansas... wth happened?

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kentucky is looking scarey good now. It's like Cal flipped a switch and they drain their 3s now. I just hope they improve at the FT line. That may haunt them in later rounds.

Darn CBS just switched away from their game. I hate when they do that. It's not like people in SEC country want to watch BYU and K-State.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep thats what I meant by Bracket Buster... Id love to see a bracket without Kansas in the sweet 16.. Id be almost positive to say that there isnt one out there.

I was stunned with how Kansas played.. Gave up 20 points on turnovers.. OMFG:eek:

Kudos to northern Iowa but holy shit Kansas... wth happened?

ESPN said there were only 56 perfect brackets out of 4 million+ entries on their site after the 1st round. I guess it might be possible one of those 56 rolled the dice against Kansas. It would be funny to see that bracket.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hugh lose by Kansas. St. Mary's to win it all. LOL. The way this year is going it wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

Can't see anyone having a perfect bracket when this is all said and done.

damours21

damours21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
duke vs syracuse for the national championship. no doubt

the Styb

the Styb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
see oh arr en ee ell ell CORNELL!! (clap clap clap) CORNELL!! (clap clap clap)

see oh arr en ee ell ell CORNELL!! (clap clap clap) CORNELL!! (clap clap clap)

Although the Penguin and I would get more points if we wait for West Virginia to drop the KY Jellies! :)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stupid Duke Idiots!!!!

the Styb

the Styb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Save that screaming for Kentucky, dear. :)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mountaineers in the Final 4 for the 1st time in my lifetime. If we ship this shit I'm burning my own couch in my front yard!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mountaineers in the Final 4 for the 1st time in my lifetime. If we ship this shit I'm burning my own couch in my front yard!

Shouldn't you do something different than you do after anyfootball win?:D
Enjoyed watchin em kick the Colonels butts by the way. Just sorry K-State chocked on their own chicken & won't be there net weekend. Martin against Huggins woulda been fun to watch.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight was a very disappointing night as a UK fan. Of all the times they play their worst game of the year in the Elite 8. I was almost sick to my stomach watching them miss 20 straight 3-pointers. Even worse is the fact that most of them were wide open attempts. I just don't understand how a team can go that cold. Even a poor percentage from 3-point land would have given them the win, but they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn tonight. Oh well, it was a great year. Coach Cal and the kids brought us from the cellar back to an elite program in one year. I appreciate that.

Congrats on a Final 4 trip WVU fans.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bracket is toasted this year! Kansas fell screwed me over, Villanova got beat cause reynolds was playing uncharateristic like and the really only thing i have to be proud about this year is picking Tennessee to the elite 8!