Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Holy crap! Just watched the Kongo vs. Barry fight.. that was crazy!!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congo-Rats to thesoxwin for winning the 1st CardsChat UFC Fantasy League!! He will receive a CardsChat t-shirt, and has requested to donate $25 to the animal shelter of his choice, Heartland SPCA in Merriam, KS! :)

2nd place goes to liamkg! Who will also be receiving a CardsChat t-shirt.

Give me a couple of weeks, and I will send out those t-shirts to you both! If you haven't PM'ed me your address and shirt size, yet, please do so, so I know where to send it!

Thank you everyone for playing, and I will definitely do another one of these again!
Thanks Mortis, again for running this. You must be a mindreader, I would've chosen the same animal shelter in Merriam. I have learned alot about this sport in the last few months, and watched all I could this past Sunday, even watching on Facebook, broadcast in Spanish, until it was live on VS. Most of the other fights during the year were on when I worked, so it was tough to watch any of it, but I did catch some, late night.

I was a huge Boxing fan, you know, back in the day with Marvin Hagler, Ali, Frazier, Tommy Hearns, Vito-the-mosquito Antuofermo , and the hands of Stone, Roberto Duran. I remember calling my Brother, as I was watching ESPN fight-night about a young kid named Tyson who was just crushing people, to get him to watch. Then Don King came along and F'd it all up. It looks as though Dana White and the powers that be, have a little more control about whats going on, and have a passion for this sport. That should keep the same thing from happening , that happened to Boxing. Lets hope so , anyways!
Congrats to all, it was fun!!

Holy crap! Just watched the Kongo vs. Barry fight.. that was crazy!!
This one had me jumping off my chair, but you could almost see it coming. Barry was leading with his chin , after he had Kongo hurt. I guess the story here is never give up!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next league ill take it down!
Thx all and mortis ofc lets keep the mma discussions going tho! :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This one had me jumping off my chair, but you could almost see it coming. Barry was leading with his chin , after he had Kongo hurt. I guess the story here is never give up!

Kongo was out twice there, and could have been stopped, but Kongo was smart and he went for the "takedown" as soon as he gained his composure and landed a nice one of his own that Barry was not getting up from!

Reigle9

Reigle9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bummer to hear you're not doing another season.

I haven't really been around since my government is a dictatorship but thought I'd come around for the new season of picks.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll do another season.. just not right away.

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That knockout was absolutely amazing, Kongo was getting his ass whooped and outta no-where he gets his hand to the chin of Barry and it was over. What a fight however.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sox and liam.. I will be taking care of your t-shirts this Friday.

Reigle9

Reigle9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bump

Any chance of getting this going again? Edgar-Maynard 3 would be a good time to start up.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm probably going to start a new league at the beginning of the year.. just trying to figure out how I'm going to do it this time.

Reigle9

Reigle9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once this new FT shit gets straightened out, i'll chip in for some prize money