Omigawa UD

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Main card
Junior dos Santos vs. Shane Carwin: Carwin via Ko (KOTN)
Kenny Florian vs. Diego Nunes: Florian via Sub (SOTN)
Jon Olav Einemo vs. Dave Herman: Herman via Tko
Demian Maia vs. Mark Muñoz: Munoz via UD (FOTN)
Donald Cerrone vs. Vagner Rocha: Cerrone via Sub

Preliminary card
Sam Stout vs. Yves Edwards: Stout via UD
Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Chris Weidman: Weidman via UD
Nick Ring vs. James Head: Ring via UD
Dustin Poirier vs. Jason Young: Poirier via Tko
Joey Beltran vs. Aaron Rosa: Beltran via Tko
Michihiro Omigawa vs. Darren Elkins: Omigawa via Sub

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not so good event..
i think its time for UFC to set up a new point system. fighters who just take ppl down to win the fight is sooooo lame...
i wanna se the one who is more active/doing the most damage wins the fight.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not so good event..
i think its time for UFC to set up a new point system. fighters who just take ppl down to win the fight is sooooo lame...
i wanna se the one who is more active/doing the most damage wins the fight.

Might have being some bad judging but it was one of the best events in a long time
The UFC has no authority over how fights are scored its the commissions and everyone knows they suck

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot about UFC 129? Thats was a good event acording to me ! :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Official fight card

Preliminary card (Facebook/YouTube)
Elkins defeated Omigawa via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27).Beltran defeated Rosa via TKO (punches) at 1:26 of round 3. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Stout vs. Edwards fight.Poirier defeated Young via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).Ring defeated Head via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:33 of round 3.Soszynski defeated Massenzio via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–26, 30–27). Preliminary card (Televised)
Weidman defeated Bongfeldt via submission (standing guillotine choke) at 4:54 of round 1.Stout defeated Edwards via KO (punch) at 3:52 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Dos Santos vs. Carwin fight. Main card
Cerrone defeated Rocha via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–26).Herman defeated Einemo via TKO (punches) at 3:19 of round 2.Muñoz defeated Maia via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27).Florian defeated Nunes via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27).Dos Santos defeated Carwin via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–26). Bonus awards

Fighters were awarded $70,000 bonuses.[15]
  • Fight of the Night: Dave Herman vs. Jon Olav Einemo
  • Knockout of the Night: Sam Stout
  • Submission of the Night: Chris Weidman
UFC 131; Fantasy Results:
Mortis - 13
liamkg - 12
thesoxwin - 11
ludo90 - 8
scokyl - 8
BluffYou123 - 6

Standings after 9 Events:
(The numbers in parenthesis is the number of events that each person has entered into)

(9) thesoxwin - 81 pts
(9) liamkg - 77 pts
(9) ludo90 - 70 pts
(9) scokyl - 69 pts
(9) Mortis - 68 pts
(5) cjroc - 43 pts
(5) BluffYou123 - 42 pts
(4) ballers101 - 31 pts
(3) Reigle9 - 21 pts
(2) PattyR - 17 pts
(1) RossMk2 - 10 pts
(1) Suited Frenzy - 7 pts

------------------------------

One event left and thesoxwin and liamkg are in commanding leads to take 1st and 2nd.. but if liam has a good day, and sox has a bad day, then liam could take it.

As for the prizes, unfortunately, I'm going to have to take out the full tilt poker / pokerstars money as a prize, due to the fact that I'm American and can't get to my funds on there... but.. the winner will still receive a copy of Paul Hoppe's "Way of the Poker Warrior" via e-Book, which I will purchase and e-mail to the winner in early-mid July.

1st and 2nd will also both receive CardsChat t-shirts. I want sox and liam to PM me your shirt sizes and address to send them to. Again, I apologize for not being to pay out for online poker money. I also had plans to set up a freeroll (if that would have been possible) for the players that played in every single fantasy pick.. but again, that won't be possible for me to do. :-/

60985602v5_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Last event card will be posted momentarily.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Last CardsChat UFC Fantasy League pick!

UFC Live: Marquardt vs. Story - June 26, 2011

Main card

Preliminary card

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Marquardt via KO (KO of the Night)
Kongo via TKO
Howard via UD (Brown given walking papers)
Meathead via UD
Gamburyan via UD
Stevenson via SUB (SUB of the Night)
Lauzon via UD (Fight of the Night)
Roberts via UD
Brenneman via TKO
Lentz via SUB
Lamas via UD
Johnson via UD

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
------------------------------

One event left and thesoxwin and liamkg are in commanding leads to take 1st and 2nd.. but if liam has a good day, and sox has a bad day, then liam could take it.

As for the prizes, unfortunately, I'm going to have to take out the Full Tilt Poker / PokerStars money as a prize, due to the fact that I'm American and can't get to my funds on there... but.. the winner will still receive a copy of Paul Hoppe's "Way of the Poker Warrior" via e-Book, which I will purchase and e-mail to the winner in early-mid July.

1st and 2nd will also both receive CardsChat t-shirts. I want sox and liam to PM me your shirt sizes and address to send them to. Again, I apologize for not being to pay out for online poker money. I also had plans to set up a freeroll (if that would have been possible) for the players that played in every single fantasy pick.. but again, that won't be possible for me to do. :-/

Mortis I wouldn't mind if there were no prizes so any prize is appreciated and on behave of myself and i'm sure the others I wanna thank you for your efforts in setting and running this through out the months

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omg - i watched the fights on Satu night and loved them!! It was my first time to ever watch one.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mortis I wouldn't mind if there were no prizes so any prize is appreciated and on behave of myself and i'm sure the others I wanna thank you for your efforts in setting and running this through out the months

I see that you just really wanted the FTP money, lol.

Omg - i watched the fights on Satu night and loved them!! It was my first time to ever watch one.

You should watch them more often, then next time we do one of these, you can join us! :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see that you just really wanted the FTP money, lol.

You should watch them more often, then next time we do one of these, you can join us! :D

I am in - can probably get Bwammo in too - went to Hooter's with him and my husband to watch them.

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah , Mortis you are the man for sure. :)
Great competition made the events even more some epic.

Thanks for all the effort you have put down and im really hoping it isnt the last ufc fantasy league ! :D

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I doubt it will be the last one.. but after this next event.. I'm gonna take a break from it.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC Live: Marquardt vs. Story - June 26, 2011

Main cardPreliminary cardThanks Jason for putting the season together for us, It was fun!
Now, for the prize thingy...lol...I don't want you to purchase anything for me. I will take the shirt, though! If I happen to win first, and you feel the need to reward me, monetarily, {this includes the cost of the e-book} please make a donation to one of my favorite Animal Shelters in Merriam , KS...pick one, anyone will do....you decide. Thanks again and looking forward to doing it next time, :D:D
Bob.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks Jason for putting the season together for us, It was fun!
Now, for the prize thingy...lol...I don't want you to purchase anything for me. I will take the shirt, though! If I happen to win first, and you feel the need to reward me, monetarily, {this includes the cost of the e-book} please make a donation to one of my favorite Animal Shelters in Merriam , KS...pick one, anyone will do....you decide. Thanks again and looking forward to doing it next time, :D:D
Bob.

lol alright, thanks Sox.. that really means a lot to me. I love you guys!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man i kind of like this event. I think almost all of the fighters feels like putting on a show. Hope they all come out guns blazing!

My picks for UFC Live: Marquardt vs. Story - June 26, 2011 :
Story TKO
Barry UD
Howard UD (FoTn)
Mittirione UD
Gamburyan UD
Stevenson UD (Both fighters does not belong in the ufc id say.)
Lauzon SuB (SOTN)
Attonio UD
Brenneman UD
Oliviera SUB
Grice TKO
Faaloloto (No idea who he is but i really dislike johnson.)

Think i went for some upsets , but that is what is it gonna take for me to advance in places so here we Go! :)

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nate Marquardt vs. Rick Story: Story UD FOTN
Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry: Barry KO KOTN
Matt Brown vs. John Howard: Hward UD
Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft: Mitrione TKO

Tyson Griffin vs. Manvel Gamburyan: Gamburyan UD
Joe Stevenson vs. Javier Vazquez: Stevenson SUB
Joe Lauzon vs. Curt Warburton: Lauzon SUB
Daniel Roberts vs. Rich Attonito:Attonito UD
Charlie Brenneman vs. TJ Grant:Brenneman UD
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira:Oliveira SUB SOTN
Ricardo Lamas vs. Matt Grice:Grice TKO
Michael Johnson vs. Edward Faaloloto:Johnson TKO

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nate Marquardt Out of UFC on Versus 4, Charlie Brenneman to Face Rick Story, New Main Event Pat Barry v Cheick Kongo.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Due to line up changes, 2 of these fights are not included in the fantasy results: Brenneman vs. Story and Kongo vs. Barry.

UFC Live: Kongo vs. Barry Fight Results:

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Johnson defeated Faaloloto via TKO (punches) at 4:42 of round 1. Lamas defeated Grice via TKO (strikes) 4:41 at of round 1. Oliveira defeated Lentz via submission (rear naked choke) at 1:48 of round 2. Bout is being reviewed by Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission after Oliveira landed an apparent illegal knee strike to Lentz’s head while he was still grounded. The strike went unnoticed by the referee, but immediately preceded the fight ending submission.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Live:_Kongo_vs._Barry#cite_note-7http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Live:_Kongo_vs._Barry#cite_note-8 Attonito defeated Roberts via unanimous decision (29–27, 30–27, 29–28). Lauzon defeated Warburton via submission (kimura) at 1:58 of round 1 Vazquez defeated Stevenson via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 30–27). Griffin defeated Gamburyan via majority decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–29). Main card

Mitrione defeated Morecraft via KO (punches) at 4:28 of round 2. Brown defeated Howard via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28). Brenneman defeated Story via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) . Kongo defeated Barry via KO (punch) at 2:39 of round 1. Bonus awards

Fighters were awarded $50,000 bonuses.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Live:_Kongo_vs._Barry#cite_note-9
  • Fight of the Night: Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
  • Knockout of the Night: Cheick Kongo
  • Submission of the Night: Joe Lauzon

UFC Live: Kongo vs. Barry; Fantasy Results
:
thesoxwin - 12
liamkg - 10
ludo90 - 8
scokyl - 6
Mortis - 5

Finished after 10 Events:
(The numbers in parenthesis is the number of events that each person has entered into)

(10) thesoxwin - 93 pts
(10) liamkg - 87 pts
(10) ludo90 - 78 pts
(10) scokyl - 75 pts
(10) Mortis - 73 pts
(5) cjroc - 43 pts
(5) BluffYou123 - 42 pts
(4) ballers101 - 31 pts
(3) Reigle9 - 21 pts
(2) PattyR - 17 pts
(1) RossMk2 - 10 pts
(1) Suited Frenzy - 7 pts

---------------------------------------------------------

Congo-Rats to thesoxwin for winning the 1st CardsChat UFC Fantasy League!! He will receive a CardsChat t-shirt, and has requested to donate $25 to the animal shelter of his choice, Heartland SPCA in Merriam, KS! :)

2nd place goes to liamkg! Who will also be receiving a CardsChat t-shirt.

Give me a couple of weeks, and I will send out those t-shirts to you both! If you haven't PM'ed me your address and shirt size, yet, please do so, so I know where to send it!

Thank you everyone for playing, and I will definitely do another one of these again!