Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football League 2011-12

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hold plz

in b4 stat correction that gives curtis painter an additional .51 points in rushing yards

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if espn fantasy ever gets around to crediting curtis painter for his lost fumble, we (heisenberg says relax) would have the lead over the undefeated interinception by i think half a point. pending other possible stat corrections. i have no idea why every site including espn.com themselves lists painter's lost fumble in the box score, yet that's the only thing missing from the scoring breakdown on the actual fantasy stats

Well, it looks like they did, because you're up by .4 pts... No undefeated season this year. Now let's hope Green Bay gets beat!

hold plz

in b4 stat correction that gives curtis painter an additional .51 points in rushing yards

Nail biter match of the season so far imo lol.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, insane match. between the two teams we had our last 5 players in the sunday night game. he had 3 of them, including jimmy "greatestofalltime" graham, saints defense, and a QB so he was definitely the favorite at the start. however, his QB was curtis "worstofalltime" painter, so i figured we had a chance

marques colston started out on fire for us with the 2 TDs and things were looking pretty sweet, but then saints defense kept crushing (interception was good for us since painter threw it -- the fact that they returned it for a TD was not good for us) and jimmy graham came up big late with 2 of his own TDs and we fell behind at the end. but thanks to a seemingly unimportant 15 yd reception by reggie wayne after curtis painter was pulled from the game, and the clutchest stat correction ever, we may have toppled the undefeated dude

Bwammo

Bwammo

DragTheBar Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SCREW THIS!...lmao shoulda just left that damn QB spot blank.

Well, whatever, if I can't be undefeated in this league I just quit right now, gl to the rest of you.

billyjustin

billyjustin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I woulda noticed this earlier, would have loved to get in this. A damn fantasy master I am, oh well, good luck with the league

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far my opponents 2 players are not doing well - Flacco & Jones-Drew - combined 1 point in the 1st half.....maybe I can win this week despite losing Lynch and Moss to injury for total 1.7 points.....

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a pathetic football game.....

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugly wins count too lolllllll go jags

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He guys willing to trade one of my 4 good WRs. They are all ranked in the top 15 this week.

Want a RB of equal value in return -- preferably NOT having a bye this week

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Andre Johnson

Miles Austin

AJ Green

Brandon Marshall

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG what a game for Brees to have a meltdown!

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah that game was pretty unbelievable, cost me money in some fantasy sports betting not related to this league, i was pretty much all-in on the saints and they crapped the bed

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My team is done. Went from scoring 300+ total in my first 2 games and now they struggle to make 50, its pathetic. Damn injuries to my wrs (kenny britt, andre johnson, miles austin)

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
uh-oh guys, watch out for debi, she's started to kick ass. i knew that team was too good to continue losing

edit: crap, my team faces her next

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
uh-oh guys, watch out for debi, she's started to kick ass. i knew that team was too good to continue losing

edit: crap, my team faces her next

Thank you! I was just talking to Joe and we both decided I actually have a pretty strong team! I have lost a couple of times with decent scores - just had the wrong match-ups.

4 weeks ago I started following my own instincts - have only lost once since then. I was too new to all of this the 1st few weeks.

And I got me a beastie boy in LeSean McCoy!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully he tears his ACL first play next week so you can see what its like

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully he tears his ACL first play next week so you can see what its like

I already know what that is like - I had Kenny Britt on one of my other teams - not to mention multiple others with injuries. :(

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested in acquiring a WR for one of my underperforming RB's. The trade deadline is Wednesday at noon, send me a PM if you're interested.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This game today vs bubbasbabes is huge for me. If I win, I'll most likely be in the 6th spot at 4-5 (b/c of my total pts), but if I lose, I'll be 2 games out of 6th with only 4 games left.

So I need my team to do well! Most likely it'll come down to Monday Night as I have both Mike Vick and Matt Forte in that game.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need to win all of my remaining games to have a shot at it - and they are all against tough teams.