Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football League 2011-12

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to win all of my remaining games to have a shot at it - and they are all against tough teams.
And you were wondering why I was telling you to act early when you were 0-3, 0-4.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweetness is discovering while on a plane that you can watch football games!!!!!!!!!!!

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My season hangs in the balance. Down 29.1 points with Vick and Forte tonight. I should win, but I still could lose. If I lose I think I can write myself out of the running for the playoffs.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks to me like the best scoring 7-6 team will probably be able to make the playoffs so i wouldn't say you're out of it if you lose. but it would be a tough loss for sure

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate Marion Barber with a burning passion. He takes all of Forte's tds. Worst 1st half ever. Vick with negative pts??? Alright I need a crazy half of football from vick and forte. For my fantasy life, please, I'm calling "One Time."

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not my year. still have outsiders chance at #2 total pts but with all my WRs getting hurt, it's not looking too good.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need to win all of my remaining games to have a shot at it - and they are all against tough teams.

And you were wondering why I was telling you to act early when you were 0-3, 0-4.

But she is a quick learner! She is in 3 leagues and has won 8 of her last 9 matches, including 3 for 3 each of the past 2 weeks!

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate Thursday games. You can't watch them unless you get the nfl channel. They screw up your picks. And the matchups just seem to suck.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They also screw up your game week before it even starts when your opponent gets 30.2 points for one player......:(

Match-ups sometimes suck! My opponent last week beat me by 18 points when Jackson got 31.2....this week? Jackson gets 2.2 - big difference!

The 30.2 this week - best score of the season....almost twice his previous best!

Oh well....that's FF....but it sucks being so far behind all day Friday & Saturday!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They also screw up your game week before it even starts when your opponent gets 30.2 points for one player......:(

Match-ups sometimes suck! My opponent last week beat me by 18 points when Jackson got 31.2....this week? Jackson gets 2.2 - big difference!

The 30.2 this week - best score of the season....almost twice his previous best!

Oh well....that's FF....but it sucks being so far behind all day Friday & Saturday!

You're actually pretty lucky when you look at how many points are scored against you.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True. The unluckiest teams in order appear to be

Steel Wheel
Tahoe Sharks
DDB OMG

They have had most points scored against them, and there is NOTHING you can do about that!

The "luckiest" teams, in order appear to be

Heisenberg
Thesox
Soccer is Better

As they have had LEAST points scored against them.

The point differential between "luckiest" and "unluckiest" is a whopping 252.2, or 28 points per game week!

Now THAT is unlucky!

Having said that, probably the unluckiest team in our league is Tahoe Sharks - 5th best in points for, but 2nd worst in points against.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm gonna go ahead and say that losing our #1 pick to a season ending injury automatically makes us unlucky

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My team has been assraped with injuries this whole year. 1-7 my last 8 games. I just dropped 43 points last week. lol

kenny britt
andre johnson
miles austin
mark ingram
mike vick now
jacoby ford last week

mike vick should not be on the undroppable list.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people can score 3 points vs me and i would lose with injuries iv had aswell

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a big week for everyone in contention for the play-offs! A must-win for some!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im done, garcon and foster on byes then maclin gets hurt sums up my CC FF season

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having problems with their rosters? I can't seem to change my lineup.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here you go. Hopefully you can figure out why I can't change my roster.

Attachments

• fantasy1.jpg
    fantasy1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 10
  • fantasy2.jpg
    fantasy2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 10
c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like you aren't logged in, but obviously you are from the first screen shot. What line up do you want to start? I'll change it for you until we get this figured out.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you move Murphy to Edwards spot? And I don't know how but Little was moved to where I wanted him.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bwahahaha, I got 17 points in the ESPN league. WTF! Still have 3 players tonight, but still, WTF!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - that was shocking. Maybe you will rock it tonight!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you move Murphy to Edwards spot? And I don't know how but Little was moved to where I wanted him.

Yeah, I moved Little and Edwards in there really quickly, as I've been pretty busy this week. I'd suggest emailing espn support or something, because I have no idea why you can't edit your line up.

If you post your line up here by Wednesday, I'll try to make sure to set it for you. But I'm not going to be much help trouble shooting for you.