Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football League 2011-12

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I have no idea what is going on but I can access everything through my phone. So I'm able to make the changes that way. This has me puzzled though. I'm going to email support and see what they can figure out. I don't want to log off my phone in case I lose all access. I'll see what they say. Thanks C9.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welp now we've lost fred jackson, we are ****ed

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$7 for CJ Spiller? Are you kidding? He went for $50 in the other league I'm in. He has WR eligability, and he's a starting RB. Ridiculous!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C9 on his ivory tower of FFB know-it-all-ness ITT

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$7 for CJ Spiller? Are you kidding? He went for $50 in the other league I'm in. He has WR eligability, and he's a starting RB. Ridiculous!

u mad u poor bro?

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hm we spent all our money on kevin smith to replace fred jackson and after a quarter of play he promptly dies on the field and gets carted off to the locker room. I ENJOY FANTASY FOOTBALL

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hm we spent all our money on kevin smith to replace fred jackson and after a quarter of play he promptly dies on the field and gets carted off to the locker room. I ENJOY FANTASY FOOTBALL

:(

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well for the semi finals I have to sit Roethlisberger for Fitzpatrick. Big Ben is hurting and they don't even know if he'll play. I am also taking a shot and sitting McGahee for Ryan Grant. Green Bay play @ KC and I feel it's the best move, although I expect Mcgahee to get the more touches, just don't thnk he'll rack up the yards or even score against the Pats. Good Luck all, and Thanks for running the league, it's been fun.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 picks by Fitzpatrick...boy does he suck.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thankfully we played stafford instead of eli manning to at least be semi-competitive, manning threw 3 picks as well and was FF poison. but our WRs stunk it up, so unless antonio gates pulls out some sort of god-like performance in the 2nd half we have lost to c9 -- who didn't see that coming?

Bwammo

Bwammo

DragTheBar Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Sam-I-Am, time for the ultimate showdown. My boys been runnin hot for the last 5 weeks...115 was my lowest score in that period :) LETS ROLL

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Sam-I-Am, time for the ultimate showdown. My boys been runnin hot for the last 5 weeks...115 was my lowest score in that period :) LETS ROLL
Let's do this... LLEEEEEROOOOOOY JEEENNNNNKIIIIIINNNSS!

(at least I have chicken?)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow I knew it would get down to the 2 of you lol! Good luck to both of you!!

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 vs #2 was a close battle, congrats c9

does 3rd place playoff team go to the team of vanq and myself? not totally sure, but we lost in the semis and then won our consolation game vs the other team who lost in the semis, so i'd assume that makes us 3rd?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats C9 and bwammo! It was fun watching last night - such a close finish. I will send your money to you today.

Yea - need some clarification on 3rd place - I thought it was Joe - but looks like a tie really, so not sure at all.

This was great fun and can't wait til next year - gonna give you guys some real competition next time. I learned so much this year and will keep studying til Sept!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

does 3rd place playoff team go to the team of vanq and myself? not totally sure, but we lost in the semis and then won our consolation game vs the other team who lost in the semis, so i'd assume that makes us 3rd?
Yes, your team came in third.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, your team came in third.

Let me know the email you want the payment sent to. I am sending C9 and bwammo's now!