Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ Boston Celtics: Boston Celtics (- 10) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Well, it's a completely logical result here. I almost never follow the NHL, so I just liked Vancouver's odds/home game stat line. Edmonton was much stronger and deservedly won. Could have won by a bigger score. Given my stats, you can bet the “opposite” to my NHL or NFL predictions. But only in MLB I am not bad at predicting, so after the NBA is over, I will fully concentrate on baseball. And NHL - these are experimental bets to make it interesting to watch the game. And yes, thanks for the support Billy! I didn't predict all games in the series between Denver and Minnesota. And that's a very bad result. But I still have a chance to give more successful predictions for the West and East Finals. The total score of my bets: NBA 86-101 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Boston at home will beat Indiana by 10 points or more in Game 1. We all realize that only injuries prevented the Knicks and Bucks from beating the Pacers in this Playoffs. Yes, I believe Indiana is undeservedly in the East Finals. As for Boston, the first games against the Heat and Cavaliers were won by 20 points or more. I think we will see the same strong play from Boston in the East Finals in home Game 1 as well. I don't see Indiana having a chance at all in this series, to be honest. A sweep is entirely possible. Or a gentleman's sweep if Indiana wins Game 4. There is also information that Kristaps Porzingis is almost recovered from injury and his participation is even questionable in Game 1. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Dallas Mavericks @ Minnesota Timberwolves: Minnesota Timberwolves (- 4.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. It's called deja vu (not to be confused with our Community player Dejange :ROFLMAO:). Boston started with a 12-0 run and ended in overtime, while Boston just magically came back at the end of the 4th quarter. Boston has already taught absolutely everyone in both the regular season and the Playoffs that winning a 10-point game is a very realistic goal. But what a useful play by Tyrese Haliburton! Both on defense and offense and as a ballhandler he played just perfect! Of course, if we see the same Tyrese in all the games of the series, it will be very hard for Boston. But I have big doubts that Haliburton will play as well in Game 2. My betting scores: NBA 86-102 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Minnesota at home will beat Dallas by 5 points or more in Game 1. West Finals! Minnesota won an incredible series against Denver. I will be very surprised if the Timberwolves will play weak against Dallas in Game 1. Well let's be honest, Dallas' roster although perfectly balanced with talented players, it's not enough to stop The Ant Man. The Timberwolves have in my opinion the best coach of the season, Chris Finch. The man who allowed Minnesota to rebuild in the series with Denver at 3-2, and then Chris Finch was able to do the impossible and make adjustments to the Timberwolves game after the 2nd quarter in Game 7 against Denver. So this coach can do absolutely anything! And I'm sure he has a clear plan for how to play against Dallas. Jason Kidd is not as flexible as Chris Finch. Kidd is a cool motivator, but Dallas' game schemes are more about Kyrie and Luka's individual play. Chris Finch has built a team game. We'll see. The series is just starting, but Minnesota looks hungrier. The head-to-head stats are 3-1 in favor of the Timberwolves this season, but Irving and Doncic didn't play together in those games, so I wouldn't take the stats too seriously. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to put some money on the Phils winning the World Series, but I live in a state where sports betting is not allowed, as I found out when I tried to bet. (I never sports bet normally)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ Boston Celtics: Boston Celtics (- 9) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. It was an even match, where Minnesota looked better the whole game, and the clutch was won by Doncic. And that happens when Luka started scoring at a crucial moment. And Dallas had a great defense. But still Minnesota looks more interesting. I think Game 2 will go to the Timberwolves. Yeah, minus the money for now. Doncic has ruined all our hopes. My betting scores: NBA 86-103 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Boston at home will beat Indiana by 9 points or more in Game 2. As I wrote earlier, I don't believe that Tyrese Haliburton will play as well in Game 2. Boston will play much more powerfully. Yes, without Kristaps Porzingis for now, he will have to be back at best in Game 4. Indiana has never been a successful road team, so they will lose big. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

Bundesliga Qualifying match:

Bochum - Dusseldorf (Bochum 2.15)

I'm betting a bit more cautiously on Bochum, because Leverkusen lost badly yesterday 😂, but if Bochum doesn't win today, Düsseldorf will win the duel in the return leg.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Dallas Mavericks @ Minnesota Timberwolves: Minnesota Timberwolves (to win) /// 1.40

Last bet won. Indiana looked tired. Didn't have the same desire that they had in Game 1. Well, they didn't have those hustle (we can at least remember those two three-point shots from Tyrese Haliburton from half court in Game 1), and there was less aggressive defense. Jaylen Brown dominated in the paint! That's what Boston needed in Game 1. So an easy enough win prediction, with almost no nerves, and I broke my losing streak. My betting scores are NBA 87-103 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Minnesota at home will beat Dallas in Game 2. I analyzed my losing predictions today and saw that I lost a lot of predictions where a few points were missing to win. So sometimes I will bet on odds that will be in the range of "1.40-1.50". And today is one of those times. Yes, it's hard to believe that Minnesota, after that incredible success against Denver, will lose Game 2 of their second home game. I think there will be no easy win for Timberwolves here, and the final score will be somewhere in the "3-7 points" range in favor of the home team. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like there are atleast 6 cup finals across europe today so ...

Man City vs Man Utd: City -1 AH @1.41
Celtic vs Rangers: Celtic @1.88
Panathinaikos vs Aris: Panathinaikos @1.61
Levadia vs Paide: Levadia @1.74
Kaiserslautern vs Leverkusen: Leverkusen -2 AH @1.72
Lyon vs PSG: PSG @1.62

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Boston Celtics @ Indiana Pacers: Indiana Pacers (+ 7.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Doncic. Clutch. That's the kind of analysis I would like to make. I don't think I'll add anything else. The total score of my bets: NBA 87-104 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana at home will not lose to Boston by more than 7 points in Game 3. Indiana has won 11 straight games at home, including the regular season. Boston is without Porzingis again. But this bet has to be viewed from Indiana's perspective and its ability to make the adjustment to success in home games. I should also add that Indiana played very well in Game 1, and in Game 2 it wasn't all that clear-cut. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Last bet lost. Doncic. Clutch. That's the kind of analysis I would like to make. I don't think I'll add anything else.
I would like to add something lol... overall, there's too many people to blame for this loss, but you get a stop with 24 seconds left and you have 2 timeouts left, Mike Conley is on the bench(your last attack was a turnover too...), this one is on the coach... Ant-Man again disappointing performance and I just can't believe how tired he looked in this 2 games- tbh I've expected this from Luka as he has quite a few injury problems...

PS. once again spot on analyze of the game- especially :
the final score will be somewhere in the "3-7 points" range in favor of the home team
, it's just tough that the Wolves couldn't close this one* 108-103 with 1:30 to go... FT 108-109 :rolleyes::eek:

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

LaLiga 1:

Real Madrid - Betis (Yes and over 2.5 (Both teams to score + Goal number 2.5) 1.79)

Neither team needs the points anymore, so I hope for a happy football with more goals. :sneaky:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Dallas Mavericks: Minnesota Timberwolves (to win) /// 2.10

Last bet won. Yes, Tyrese Haliburton didn't play, but the magic of home Indiana was felt the entire game even without their leader. Yes, Boston had a win in Game 3. But Indiana's 7-point handicap was in no danger. Only in the 1st quarter Boston dominated, and then Indiana had the advantage until the last minutes of the game, but they again didn't win. Total score of my bets: NBA 88-104 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Minnesota on the road will beat Dallas in Game 3. The Timberwolves will come out hungry. I wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota wins both games in Dallas, as the Timberwolves have won 5 road games out of 6 in this Playoffs! Oh and in the first two games against Dallas, the Timberwolves only lost both clutch games, but they looked better the rest of the game. Dallas is not perfect in home games this Playoffs, with 4 wins and 2 losses. So considering Minnesota's character (and it is!) and the rather juicy odds of "2.10", we can consider this bet very playable. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Do you think Nadal can win against Zverev who is in very good shape?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Boston Celtics @ Indiana Pacers: Indiana Pacers (+ 7.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Well, Karl-Anthony Towns just played awful here. But if in home games he was at least able to score something and do something on defense, then in Game 3 there were 0 three-point shots from 8 attempts and 0 useful actions in defense. In other words, Minnesota was playing with four players against a balanced Dallas. And yes, the Ant-Man put a poster over Daniel Gafford in the 3rd quarter and after that Minnesota came back and even led in the 4th quarter, but the clutch started and the carriage turned into a pumpkin (like in the Cinderella story). Minnesota turned into a pumpkin, unfortunately. The total score of my bets: NBA 88-105 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-4 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana at home will not lose to Boston by more than 7 points in Game 4. Tyrese Haliburton is questionable. To be honest, there are still doubts that Indiana's leader will play in this game. But I hope the young body will allow Tyrese to recover faster, as this is a crucial game for Indiana. And it's not so much about intrigue in this series as it is about confidence in this roster for next season. After all, Indiana's roster is pretty awesome! But Boston also has some problems, as Kristaps Porzingis will definitely not play and the participation of starting point guard Jrue Holiday and backup center Luke Kornet (who did not play in Game 3) is questionable. And Indiana is playing very well at home. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday

NHL Playoff:

Florida - NY Rangers (Florida 2.00)

Yesterday's NHL tip didn't match, because when should there be a lot of points if not when I'm betting on the few. :ROFLMAO:
Today, if the Panthers lose this home game as well, they will be in a very difficult situation. :cool:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips