Betting Tips & Predictions

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
argentina. Reservists Tournament. Defensa and Justicia 2 - Arsenal Sarandi 2# win 1#&&&&. Algeria. First division. Henchela - Arba # win 1#

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday

Norway Eliteserien:

Stabaek - Strömsgodset (Strömsgodset (In the case of a draw, the bet returns) 2.14)

A surprise based on the odds, but not so much based on the form.
Final result 0:1, excellent. 😀

U19 European Championship:
U19 norway - U19 Greece (U19 Norway 2.02)

Maybe that's what I'm looking at today, we'll see.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Very early sneakpeak to next week's european games ...

Rakow vs Flora: Rakow -1.5 @1.73
Zilina vs Levadia: Zilina @1.70

Let's see how (not so) shite these home teams actually are :unsure:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yesterday and today we had really bad weather in London and that's why I avoided placing bets on events from here as I don't like having my funds 'stuck' as the matches are postponed a few times(can be a bit annoying), but in the next 3 days the weather should be a lot better and I'll probably start betting and posting a few tips from tomorrow too... GLGL all with your bets $$$

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis - Wimbledon Today - 19:00 CET
Parry vs Martic
Parry @ 3.05
good luck!

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Risky bet but lets try it.

Tennis - Wimbledon
Anett Kontaveit vs Lucrezia Stefanini to win. (2.50)

Anett Kontaveit has announced that this will be her final tournament. She intends retiring because of injury. She hasn't played since she lost in the first round at the French Open and today faces a player who has come through qualifying, winning three matches and beating some good players in doing so. Stefanini has an excellent chance of beating the favourite here.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Japan. League J. Kofu - Blaublitz # win 1#&&&. Iraq. Superleague. Karbala - Al Shorta # win 2#

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain U21 vs Ukraine U21 Both teams to score two or more goals 5.50

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rublev - Karatsev Andrey
Rublev will win the first set 6-4, 7-5 or 7-6 2.25

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CRB x Sport - both score
São Paulo x Palmeiras - both score
Flamengo x Atletico-PR - Home WIN

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

U21 EC Semi-final:

U21Spain - U21Ukraine (U21Ukraine (Who advances?) 2.50)

It seems like a surprising tip, but the Ukrainian team has played very well so far in the tournament.
We'll see.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wimbledon M
Jason Kubler - Ugo Humbert 1
Maxime Cressy - Laslo Djere 1
Matteo Arnaldi - Roberto Carballes Baena 1
(y)(y)(y)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The weather again was bad in London and I just can't bet in this kind of situations... just look at what happened at Cerundolo vs Borges match: 1st set was controlled clearly by Cerundolo and when the rain started he had 5-3 lead and set point on Borges' serve, but the match was suspended and after it resumed the set ended 5-7 lol... and to make it even more clear that the Argentinian was the better player here, he won the next 3 sets easily and qualified in the next round... Over the years I've seen this kind of situations plenty of times and that's why IMO it's best to stay away from this event- especially if the weather will be bad pretty much the entire day and the matches you picked won't be finished in the same day... I'll see how it will be tomorrow as for me just the matches that are played on the 2 courts that have a roof aren't enough...

I'll go for another bet from Euro U21 instead for today:

Spain U21 - Ukraine U21 Spain to qualify@ 1.42 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wednesday

U21 EC Semi-final:

U21Spain - U21Ukraine (U21Ukraine (Who advances?) 2.50)

It seems like a surprising tip, but the Ukrainian team has played very well so far in the tournament.
We'll see.
I should have checked this thread before placing the bet on Spain to qualify... most likely I would have skipped this event... but Spain looked really good in pretty much all their games at this tournament: good possession, lots of chances to score and there are some really impressive young players in their squad...

Hopefully we'll have an entertaining event here and both of us will win something from it... GLGL :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should have checked this thread before placing the bet on Spain to qualify... most likely I would have skipped this event... but Spain looked really good in pretty much all their games at this tournament: good possession, lots of chances to score and there are some really impressive young players in their squad...

Hopefully we'll have an entertaining event here and both of us will win something from it... GLGL :)
So be it bro. ;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Later this weekend in scandinavian leagues...

AIK vs Häcken; AIK over 1.0 goals @1 .75
Odd vs Bodo/Glimt: Odd over 1.0 goals @2 .09

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES
Wimbledon (Great Britain), grass, Raonic will win against Paul.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday's result was surprising Spain won quite smoothly 5:1, but now the more shots on goal the Spaniards had were more effective than in their previous group match ...

Thursday

Argentina Liga Profesional:

Arsenal Sarandí - Defensa Justicia (Defensa Justicia 2.14)

Good luck!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Spain U21 - Ukraine U21 Spain to qualify@ 1.42 on Unibet
It ended 5-1 but it wasn't as easy as the score shows- Ukraine played well, had 1-0 lead, a few other great scoring opportunities too but IMO the goalkeepers made the difference in this game and for sure Ukraine's GK should have done better at some of the goals... but it was a really entertaining game to watch and it already made me think about a bet on the Euro U21 Final(it will be England vs Spain and a bet on goals scored by both teams might have value here...).

Weather seems fine in London, so let's go for a bet from here too:

Tiafoe F. - Stricker D. Tiafoe (-1.5 Sets)@ 1.40 on Unibet

I also think that we'll have Over 3.5 sets at Murray vs Tsitsipas match, also IMO Pegula should win in straight sets today(vs Bucsa), but I want to start this tournament with an 'easy' bet...

GLGL all with your bets!

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Algeria. First division. Beauty - USM Algeria # handicap (10) #&&&&. Algeria. Saura - Paradu #win 1#

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday

U19 EC:

U19 Iceland - U19 Norway (U19 Norway 1.72)
U19 Greece - U19 Spain (U19 Spain 1.35)

Together there can be 2.3+ odds.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Tiafoe F. - Stricker D. Tiafoe (-1.5 Sets)@ 1.40 on Unibet

I also think that we'll have Over 3.5 sets at Murray vs Tsitsipas match, also IMO Pegula should win in straight sets today(vs Bucsa)
A win in straight sets for Tiafoe :cool: *7-6, 6-4, 6-2; while the other 2 tips mentioned were good too as Pegula won 6-1, 6-4; while Murray had a 2-1 Sets lead when the match was suspended $$$, still the weather is making this tournament really annoying to bet on and I just don't want to deal with suspended matches that can't be finished even in 2 days... For tomorrow, I'll probably place a bet on Euro U21 Final instead of picking any event from Wimbledon too...

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

U21 EC Final:

U21England - U21Spain (Yes (Both Teams to Score) 1.84)
U21England - U21Spain (Draw 3.30)

England have yet to concede a goal in the tournament, but Spain will need to do so today as England are likely to find the back of the net for the Spaniards and, as a result, could involve a draw and extra-time.

Good luck bet mates! ;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips