cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Finally a solid card this weekend, one of the UFC’s poster boys starts off the main card Bo Nickal really looking for something more then a nut punch and a sub from him but who knows with wrestlers. DuPlessis and Bobby knuckles will be a brawl really want to see Dricus win just to see the fight with Izzy! And then the title fights I see one being a “and new” the other holding his belt for another year or 2

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Finally a solid card this weekend, one of the UFC’s poster boys starts off the main card Bo Nickal really looking for something more then a nut punch and a sub from him but who knows with wrestlers. DuPlessis and Bobby knuckles will be a brawl really want to see Dricus win just to see the fight with Izzy! And then the title fights I see one being a “and new” the other holding his belt for another year or 2

I placed a bet on Dricus a few weeks ago, thinking I might've been getting better odds vs. closer to the fight. That guy is a beast, lol.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
International fight week baby

Volkanovski v Rodriguez

Should be a cracker just favour Volk but it's not as clear cut as some may think. Has going up and down the weight had any affect on Volk.

Moreno v Pantoja

Love Brandon the baby assassin Moreno but this dude Pantoja had beat him twice before and in there 2nd fight Pantoja battered him. Finished him both times and was the reason that Moreno got cut from the UFC in the past thats some demons to overcome.

Dont see this one going to the cards ever way should be another cracker.

Enjoy the show all

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
International fight week baby

Volkanovski v Rodriguez

Should be a cracker just favour Volk but it's not as clear cut as some may think. Has going up and down the weight had any affect on Volk.

Moreno v Pantoja

Love Brandon the baby assassin Moreno but this dude Pantoja had beat him twice before and in there 2nd fight Pantoja battered him. Finished him both times and was the reason that Moreno got cut from the UFC in the past thats some demons to overcome.

Dont see this one going to the cards ever way should be another cracker.

Enjoy the show all

Should be some good ones this evening.
I told myself I wasn't going to pay for any more Pay For Views for awhile (many of the free ones have been just as good... and even better). But I'm caving in for tonight.
Could easily be a few big upsets tonight (as far as 'odds' go). I've picked a few big parlays of underdogs. My luck I'll have them all.. 'almost' pay off and end up losing out on one of them in each of them, lol. Ahhh... makes it more fun to watch.

Those guys must be getting a tad nervous about now I'd think.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just barely missed out on a couple of big parlays tonight. If Yair had pulled it off there, I would've pulled in a 26:1 and a 37:1 payouts.

Tonight I 'had a feeling' and bet on the underdogs mostly. I had Hooker, Dricus, & Pantoja.
I had a $10 'Free Bet' on Stars. (had to be a parlay). I took Dricus & Pantoja for the Free $10 and turned it into $77.50 (weeee!!!!)

After blowing most of my Stars roll the past couple weeks, I put the balance on some underdogs and parlays (won most, lost some) and ended up quintupling my bankroll. (maybe I should just quit the pokezz).

Great fights tonight! Go Dricus!!!! I really hope he knocks Issy out. Sorry but I can't stand Issy.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best card of the year so far

But how the f. can you justify this scorecard?

This is criminal.

20230709 170734

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've never understood the rules of the UFC, but I've always enjoyed watching the women's UFC! Half-naked girls showing off their moves - it's just a feast for a real man! Especially with a beer it's good to watch! :cool:(y):sneaky:

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I placed a bet on Dricus a few weeks ago, thinking I might've been getting better odds vs. closer to the fight. That guy is a beast, lol.
I’ve been a fan of DDP since he knocked out the cage warriors champ that was talking a pile of shit!! Great bet! I had a parlay hit Pantoja dricus and Volk wasn’t a massive win but decent!! Dricus will beat Izzy! His post fight interview was cringy and race baiting af so disgusted with Izzy

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Best card of the year so far

But how the f. can you justify this scorecard?

This is criminal.

View attachment 337253
You can't. I couldn't believe it when Bruce began to read the judges decision and right off the bat was not unanimous. WTF!

And then when he read 49-46 Moreno... WHAT!!! :mad::mad::mad: Worst score I've seen in the UFC and I've seen plenty.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I feel for Kamaru. He had to watch his knockout over and over again on the big screen as everybody was saying how similar it was to his team mate Gaethje knocking out Poirier. Good fight, BTW.

Tony Fergusson should retire. In fact, he should have retired after his last fight. But I do get it, he wants to keep going. :confused:

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always better when fighters fight at their natural weight class.

Alex Poatan looked really good at Light heavyweight

Speaking of making weight, I hope they pay Wonderboy his show money.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
my UFC Matchmaker picks
Unfortunately you can't put fighters up against fighters in other weightclasses... if it were possible I'd put Usman up vs. Makachev (once Usman wins back the Welterweight title first of course).
ScreenHunter 15149

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What a sick main card last night was chito sneaks out a win which should set up a sick rematch later this year! Great showing for black shear on 7 days notice was really rooting for him to win but went elsewhere with the bet. Ian Garry is a beast needed 1 leg kick to severely compromise magny who really got nothing going in a super lopsided fight! The call out of Wonderboy is fantastic old school striker vs new school be a classic stand up fight for sure. Zhang Weili looked amazing also and delivered a beat down on Lemos.. OMALLEY!!!!!! Unreal shot to drop Sterling and followed up with enough ground and pound to get the stoppage.. stoppage maybe a bit early but he was taking shots and was mere moments from flipping over on all 4s and baiting 😅😅 Sick night of fights all in all

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure Chito did enough in that fight but judges saw otherwise. How one of them got it 30-27 is beyond me :(

The one thing that still needs work in UFC is the judging (imo).

Weidman probably should've gone up vs. a different opponent for his first fight back. His legs took a beating! I thought he had a few good attempts with his striking but zero luck with the takedowns.

That was a brutal strike to the back of the head by Robocop :( . Guy is a beast... I always bet on him.

I was rooting for Blackshear as well. Lots of potential there I think.

I can't wait to see Ian Garry get his head kicked in. Some of the fighters are so immature... and he's definitely one of them.

I'd still like to see these two fights.

ScreenHunter 15266

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The reign of the sugar show begins

cannot wait for the rematch with aljo for starters.

@Poker Orifice Ian Garry is just a McGregor wannabe his striking was appalling he aint nothing special.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joe Rogan: "Are you still considering going up to 145?"

Sterling: “If he (O'Malley) caught me like that, I can only imagine what Volkanovski would do.”

Wow. The guy after getting Ko'ed gives one of the best post fight interviews. Hope he gets an instant rematch.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank God I only bet $1.5 on Adesanya yesterday.

I still cannot believe what I saw. Izzy running away like a coward and Strickland yelling.

IMG 20230910 183920

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was happier to see Izzy lose, then to see Strickland win. I can't stand Izzy. I hope Dricus pummels him.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They really need to do something about judging in UFC events :(

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They really need to do something about judging in UFC events :(
They really need to do something about the scoring system in MMA. Three rounds, ten point must system and no one gets a 10-8 unless they destroy their opponent and don't finish them. This is a recipe for disaster.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The ref was so bad in Grasso v Shevchenko 2 also.

Grasso illegal kneed the hell out of shevchenko and he did fck all.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The ref was so bad in Grasso v Shevchenko 2 also.

Grasso illegal kneed the hell out of shevchenko and he did fck all.
Those were legal. There has to be weight on the downed hand for it to be illegal. You can't just put a finger on the mat in order to stop all leg/knee strikes to your head. Herb Dean and the commentators got it right. There is also replay to verify these things if needed.