Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Jiri stoppage was not early at all he ate 6 right hands and 8 short elbows unanswered… jordo falls backwards in a slump clearly out and pereira lands onto of him in mount… how many more shots did he need to take?? Great stoppage casuals think otherwise

D.C. has just been labelled as a 'casual'

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's because he's got class.... .unlike .. .well... doesn't need to be said. And of course it went over your head. (because you have it buried)
Yeap. He's got class.... .unlike people who can't admit they're wrong.

A professional referee and the fighter who was defeated think the fight was over, but the keyboard warrior must know more about MMA than them.

Images   2023 11 13T163320257

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
But does Jiri seem like the type of person who would complain? I think he's a true warrior and a true martial artist, showing great respect to his opponent, the ref., etc. He's a classy guy.
Thought the same thing when I saw his statement. It doesn't mean he didn't really think he could have kept fighting. Anyway, like I said, I think the fight was about to be over anyway, and don't think the ref is to blame here.
(too bad Mackenzie couldn't pull it off).
Her strategy was terrible. I guess her ego took over her and that's why she went toe to toe against Andrade, who BTW, keeps getting better with time.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Her strategy was terrible. I guess her ego took over her and that's why she went toe to toe against Andrade, who BTW, keeps getting better with time.
It felt like watching Ronda trying to box against Amanda Nunes. It made no sense whatsoever

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm Ok with trash talk, but yesterday press conference was just a display of lack of humanity by Colby. You can't bring family especially people who died. Hope Leon KO this Mofo

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Tony Ferguson should retire. Out of respect for your legacy and your fans, hang up your gloves and look for another job

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congrats @Poker Orifice

I did want Sean to win to be honest no bets.

Just that guy on a Mic is funny as hell
I like them both & also thought it could've gone either way... & Sean is way better than I thought

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If I didn't have those bets on Dricus, I would've been in the negative. I lost every single parlay & almost every single bet (typically only $2 to $10). I bet on most of the Canadians who were all favorites to win... and all of the Canadian men lost, lol. That Mike Mallot loss was pretty bad... guess he's still pretty green in the octagon but has lots of potential. That was almost my entire TitanPoker balance I put on Dricus... I don't play very often on that site these days & mostly use it for sports betting (which I'm not very good at, lol)
Congrats @Poker Orifice

I did want Sean to win to be honest no bets.

Just that guy on a Mic is funny as hell

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I didn't have those bets on Dricus, I would've been in the negative. I lost every single parlay & almost every single bet (typically only $2 to $10). I bet on most of the Canadians who were all favorites to win... and all of the Canadian men lost, lol. That Mike Mallot loss was pretty bad... guess he's still pretty green in the octagon but has lots of potential. That was almost my entire TitanPoker balance I put on Dricus... I don't play very often on that site these days & mostly use it for sports betting (which I'm not very good at, lol)
We all like a flutter from time to time.

Mallot yeah looked at green defo handy tho i think he'll be back.

What you think to them not running Strickland vs Dricus back after being that close ?

Dana defo wants the PPV buys for Dricus v Adesanya it looks like.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Did you guys watch the fights last night (UFC in mexico)?
I did okay on the betting once again (It's not always this way for me when it comes to betting on UFC lol).
My best bet was on Ortega. What an entertaining fight that was!! I thought for sure he was going to lose & honestly even before the fight began (and before he rolled his ankle, lol) I knew it would be a tough battle and thought he'd probably lose. But what can I say, a lot of the time when it comes to my UFC bets I bet with my heart instead of my brain (makes if more fun to cheer on the fighter you're hoping will win). Last night it worked out in my favor.

I generally keep the bets small, under $100 total and make around a dozen bets.

Out of curiosity I've decided I'm going to keep track of my bets for the rest of the year.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Been having winning weeks ever since I began keeping track.
My current ROI is +19%
Had some bets in on Poirier last week. So great to win one when you're betting mostly with your heart, lol.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Someone else is looking forward to UFC 300, I can't wait to see the fights, especially the Brazilians!!

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Dam UFC 300 was an Epic

Pereira cold mother fther Adesanyas face in the crowd lol.

Think that version of Holloway is beating Volk was it just me or did me look huge at the weight.

Also think that Olivera was robbed