cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i would like to see max win tonight too pre lims were entertaing hoping for the main card to live up to the hype!!!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, looking forward to it. Should be a great night of fights.

I do hope Max and Cannonier win tonight.
Max's fight broke my heart. :(

Cannonier should have fought the way he did at the later rounds. Maybe he could have been able to win that fight. People are so afraid of Izzy before the fight has even begun. Even though he is good, I think he's somewhat overhyped.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember the last time I was so hyped to watch a fight.

Alex Pereira has Ko'ed Adesanya in Kickboxing and I think he can do it in MMa

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't remember the last time I was so hyped to watch a fight.

Alex Pereira has Ko'ed Adesanya in Kickboxing and I think he can do it in MMa
I agree this should be an exciting fight but Izzy has a way of making shit boring.. I get it it’s technical but my god does it suck to watch….

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
UFC 277 is just a couple of days away.

I don't bet on sports much, just from time to time and just on UFC fights. But I had a freebet and I went kind of big with it: I bet on Anthony Smith to beat Ankalaev (not likely to happen but he is such an underdog that it seems like a good bet to me).

And I placed a couple of small bets on Kai Kara-france and Julianna Peña.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’m also pulling for an Anthony smith upset it wouldn’t be too shocking if it happened he’s on a roll and looking good last few fights not really a great main card tbh not worth the buy

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I’m also pulling for an Anthony smith upset it wouldn’t be too shocking if it happened he’s on a roll and looking good last few fights not really a great main card tbh not worth the buy
Yeah, that's why I bet on Anthony Smith. Hopefully he can pull it off.

Brandon Moreno vs Kai Kara-France should be a great fight.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

I don't bet on sports much, just from time to time and just on UFC fights. But I had a freebet and I went kind of big with it: I bet on Anthony Smith to beat Ankalaev (not likely to happen but he is such an underdog that it seems like a good bet to me).

And I placed a couple of small bets on Kai Kara-France and Julianna Peña.
That went well! :rolleyes: 💔

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

And I placed a couple of small bets on Kai Kara-France and Julianna Peña.

I can see why you don't be very often ;) (I took the same bet with Anthony Smith & Julianna too)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Made a small bet for Song Tadong to win against Sandhagen.

Last week's fight of Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson was worse than I expected. A lot of people loved it, I'm not one of them. I kind of expected that type of fight from Nate, but Ferguson looked bad, the worst he's looked IMO. Let's see what he does in his next fight, but I think it's time for him to retire.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeap. It sucks cause I think prime Tony could've been a tough matchup for Khabib.

One of those fights that were not meant to happen.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If there had been a prop for "ugliest gash" he might have won - or been a close second. :oops:
Pretty sure Robocop's peeling nose/forehead tear/canyon had him beat (ainec). THAT was unreal!

I'm now a HUGE fan of Robocop! That guy was fk'n awesome!!!! I can't wait til' his next fight.

Hernandez sure made light work of Powerbar :( I put a small bet on Powerbar, hoping he'd eek out a lucky punch early on but it was not to be.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last week's fight of Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson was worse than I expected. A lot of people loved it, I'm not one of them. I kind of expected that type of fight from Nate, but Ferguson looked bad, the worst he's looked IMO. Let's see what he does in his next fight, but I think it's time for him to retire.
Oh, what people should expect from Tony, he have losing streak in 4 fights without doubts before it. And in last fight he got hard KO. While Nate had fifty-fifty clash with further champion in 77kg.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I won a small bet on the Assuncao fight. Finally!

I won a 10$ freebet and made a bold one with it. Used it on both Sean O'Malley and Oliveira to win.

Hopefully saturday's fights will be great. They do look like they will.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not very connected to these modern fights, I watched a lot of Boxing, I hardly lost a fight

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I won a small bet on the Assuncao fight. Finally!

I won a 10$ freebet and made a bold one with it. Used it on both Sean O'Malley and Oliveira to win.

Hopefully saturday's fights will be great. They do look like they will.
I too won a small bet on Assuncao. Great fight by him! ... was super pleased to see him win (not because of my small bet).

I'm putting money on Oliveira this weekend. The guys he's beaten are AMAZING! and the resilience he's shown while taking beat downs & still comes back to win has been very impressive! Can he beat the smothering style of Makhachev.... idk(?) but I sure hope so!!!
I've also placed some bets on Dillashaw... but these are mostly by heart and not brain. (fingers crossed).
I don't think O'Malley has any chance of winning vs. Yan. Will I bet on Yan... idk.. I doubt it (doesn't pay out enough)

gl on your bets!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I too won a small bet on Assuncao. Great fight by him! ... was super pleased to see him win (not because of my small bet).

I'm putting money on Oliveira this weekend. The guys he's beaten are AMAZING! and the resilience he's shown while taking beat downs & still comes back to win has been very impressive! Can he beat the smothering style of Makhachev.... idk(?) but I sure hope so!!!
I've also placed some bets on Dillashaw... but these are mostly by heart and not brain. (fingers crossed).
I don't think O'Malley has any chance of winning vs. Yan. Will I bet on Yan... idk.. I doubt it (doesn't pay out enough)

gl on your bets!
I bet on Assuncao because I felt like the odds were quite off. He had lost his last 4 fights, but against great opponents, so...

And I too was happy for him to win after so long.

Dillashaw at 125 looked awful, so bad that it seemed like he had been sick for awhile and unable to properly eat. But he's fighting back on his weight, and I think he has the edge against Aljamain.

I believe O'Malley can beat Yan. I think most people don't give him enough credit. He is good all around and has shown to have power in his hands. I think his reach and style of fighting is going to be too much for Yan to deal with.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Makhachev was flawless. I thought Charles was going to KO him, but it was pretty much a one sided fight.

Submitting a world class jiu jitsu player is very impressive .

Let's see if he can continue Khabib's legacy

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Makhachev was flawless. I thought Charles was going to KO him, but it was pretty much a one sided fight.

Submitting a world class jiu jitsu player is very impressive .

Let's see if he can continue Khabib's legacy
These guys (Islam and Khabib) aren't human. They are just way too strong! Is like they are fighting guys two weight classes below them. It's almost unfair.

Got the O'Malley bet but lost with Oliveira. Would have won 68$ on that free 10$ bet. :cry: I got too greedy with it. Sadly I was going to go with only O'Malley, but decided to add Oliveira. Would have won just over 30$ with the O'Malley fight alone. :(

BTW, the O'Malley-Yan fight was amazing!

I agree with some of the post fight comments that DC or Paul (don't remember who said it) made about the fact Dillashaw should have talked about his injury before the fight, actually way before the fight. He said it started back in April and happened about 20 times during training. That was a WTF moment for me when I heard it! He shouldn't have fought. And BTW, he looked considerably smaller that Aljamain. Maybe because he was injured, decided to plan a smaller weigh cut?

A

Aleksius777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Peter Yan in obscene form addressed the judges after the defeat at the UFC tournament.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What an amazing night of fights that was! Can’t wait for the kattar figjt this weekend be interesting to see what he’s got