Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great to see Kattar bounce back after that absolute beating he took from Holloway.. Giga had no answer and to think he wanted the shot at Volk 🤣🤣

Yah Kattar just shut him right down! That was awesome! Guy is a Beast!

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Francis opened at -180 and is now +130.. wild man

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big win by Kattar, he was a dog before the fight and during the fight the odds swung heavily in his favor. Impressive win by a really good boxer, that is his strong suit.
Looking forward to the big heavyweight bout this weekend. They trained together in the past so it should be interesting! Who will be the king of the combat world?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This weekend is going to be crazy!! Francis has said he wants to box and get paid this would be easier if he loses the fight, if he beats Gane his contract get extended and that’s the last thing he wants

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Islam mahachev

I'm waiting for the forthcoming battle of Islam Mahachev, I think he should easily defeat. I think he can take the place of Habib Nurmagomedov.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Uncle Dana was a little upset with Francis winning last night dude wouldn’t even put the strap on his champ!! Francis doubled down on his boxing claims with some help from joe lol decent fights Moreno and figgy will most likely run that for a 4th time

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good main card for today's UFC.

Hope Whittaker becomes champion again. Co-main event with Derrick Lewis vs Tuivasa should be fireworks from the get going. And looking forward to what should be a very nice fight with Bobby Green vs Nasrat Haqparast (Gastelum twin brother).

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Saturday's fight between Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill (main event) was crazy! What a knockout!

Sorry for Dariush. Great fight coming up for him and it's terrible to miss it due to an injury. Having said that, I'm very excited that Bobby Green is stepping up to fight Makhachev. Looking forward to this fight for sure.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does anyone think masvidal beats Covington? Not a fan of the heel persona Colby plays but it’s been a huge success for him, I have him winning this fight

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Does anyone think masvidal beats Covington? Not a fan of the heel persona Colby plays but it’s been a huge success for him, I have him winning this fight
Nope! I think Colby will win as well. Looking forward to this fight for sure!!!

By now I think most UFC fans know he just made that character up because of how this fight game has been played for some years now.

I like his style of fighting, and how tough he is.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last night card prelims and main card was absolutely fantastic finish after finish! The Dober McKinney fight was absolutely fantastic great 3 minutes!! Rountree and Song also had some nasty finished that leg kick to the body 🤢🤮 some good looking fights on the horizon also!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Last night card prelims and main card was absolutely fantastic finish after finish! The Dober McKinney fight was absolutely fantastic great 3 minutes!! Rountree and Song also had some nasty finished that leg kick to the body ���� some good looking fights on the horizon also!
Yeah! Dober surprised me for sure! What a comeback! And McKinney looked sharp in the first round. Looking forward to watching his next fight.

Rountree kick looked like something out of a movie. He kicked him so hard he bounced back from the fence.

Song Yadong amazing and fun to watch as always, but even better in this fight. He's improving.

Even though it's not a PPV event, tomorrow's fights are very interesting. Excited by some of them: Matt Brown vs Barebarena, Alexa Grasso vs Jo Jo, Magny vs Max Griffin, Kai Kara france vs Askarov (I think Kai Kara France can win this one despite being a considerable underdog).

Last edited:
rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anderson silva and jose aldo these are ufc legends.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah! Dober surprised me for sure! What a comeback! And McKinney looked sharp in the first round. Looking forward to watching his next fight.

Rountree kick looked like something out of a movie. He kicked him so hard he bounced back from the fence.

Song Yadong amazing and fun to watch as always, but even better in this fight. He's improving.

Even though it's not a PPV event, tomorrow's fights are very interesting. Excited by some of them: Matt Brown vs Barebarena, Alexa Grasso vs Jo Jo, Magny vs Max Griffin, Kai Kara France vs Askarov (I think Kai Kara France can win this one despite being a considerable underdog).

Great call on KKF fight! He really turned it up after the 1st round was really hoping he was going to finish him in the second but i had a decision on verdict anyways lol

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big win for Blaydes, he is an amazing wrestler so now that he has put together a strong striking game, he could be a problem for any heavyweight.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol he still ain't good enough to win a title not shit talking he'd beat me and mop the floor with me but he's a bum not a fan and couldn't care less about him

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Great call on KKF fight! He really turned it up after the 1st round was really hoping he was going to finish him in the second but i had a decision on verdict anyways lol
Thanks. What a fight that was! And Matt Brown vs Barbarena!!! I think Matt would have won if not for the last 10 seconds of the fight. If he had connected Barbarena with a couple of shots instead of turtled up right at the end, the decision would have gone his way (I know he was really, really tire... just saying).

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
blaydes is a good fighter also ufc 273 is a great card cant wait for it

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone got your picks for the next UFC ppv?? I got this feeling sterling is gonna sub yan. Also burns vs khamzat is super interesting to me.

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Colby Covington is the best fighter... he has all the tools to beat everyone which is exactly what he has done.... you might not like him because of what he says but he is "making the UFC great again" and entertaining again