Can You Win Without the Help Programs?

N

Nikitka

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker is the best, and for playing without programs just read some books about poker's rules and principles.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont feel the need for any help program if playing mtts only.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofcourse i can win without third part programs. I never use other programs and i dont know how to use them. + Other poker rooms said its illegal, but seem that in pokerstars its Legal, because i saw in stream Pokerstars player from PRO TEAM who play with Holdem manager 2.

I find out this link http://www.fulltilt.com/about-us/legal-information/terms/prohibited-programs Its about Full tilt permitted software.

But remmeber always reed all poker rules to avoid trouble. ;)

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that programs can get you to serve to some point,
which is also happens to markedly increased the number of players and it becomes more difficult.
I think playing again as you did before you will achieve better results

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you play without HUD's

Like so many of my answers on this forum, my answer would be it depends. If you are playing one or maybe even two tables then the software is not as necessary as you are paying attention to those at your table more closely. However if you are playing a ton of tables then that is where the software really becomes a helpful tool. That said it sounds like you are doing pretty well without any software.

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe ABC strategy help... ;)

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play 1-2 tables I can easily play without any trackers etc. Making notes is enough

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like HUD`s in general, sooner or later, i would guess much later, everyone will play live poker, and when that time comes and u have played previously online with HUD`s there is no1 to the job the HUD did for u when u played online, so u have to do the work, which now its hard coz u are so used to the HUD, thats why i never have and never will use HUD`s in any point of my game, if i dont put in the work my self i dont need a HUD to do it for me, its sloppy poker, plus on live poker WHAT WILL U DO WITHOUT HUD? :D

H

Hemlock

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Makes a Difference!

Well there is always Bovada where everyone is Anonymous so don't even have to worry about poker software. Now with that said if you don't care enough to play on Bovada it is highly recommended to use software. Reason being is that everyone else nowadays DO use software at least HUD, and as it was already pointed out if you are playing against one of these people then absolutely it's a disadvantage! Don't look at it as you needing to use poker software instead view it as a tool that enhances your performance like supplements for athletes.

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult nowadays. especialy on the limits different from nanolimits. It like trying to fight with naked hands against the gun.
several days ago Fedor Holz gave a large interview to Remco - he said a lot abouth the role of soft and the way how it effects the game nowdays.
podcasthttp://pokernewsdotcom.podbean.com/e/remko-report-episode-33-fedor-holz/ - you can find it here, dont know if links to other recources are ok on cardschat.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from all reports from all serious players, YES it helps, very +EV
me, I dont use any, and I can still win tournies:D

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use one and I still win. I think it distracts from the game play. I think there's some value in software like HM2 when you want to review moves and plays and see what works and what doesn't. But I don't use those either.

A

Alexxosipov

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your opinion?

Play with or without hm2/pt4/other prog?

crysis9

crysis9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you play 3-7 tables at the same time , shure you need statistics in order to not go crazy . I think it's very difficult to observe every player )) 56 to be exact if you play a 9-table game

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, if you say you know how to play well and you are making good profits without it, keep it up then. I also do not use it and even then I get to some itm.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to use the program, but in the end I did not have time to watch. Maybe I'm wrong to use? In some poker rooms you can put notes about the players - that's really helpful.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have now not bad at it to play poker without any programs

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have won several mtt's without programs. what software use profesional players in live poker? hehe
i'm actually using a HUD but only whit propose of not being 100% focused at tables, HM2 only shows me statistics, it doesn't take decisions for me.

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't even win with the programs, imagine without them how hard it is for me hahaha

R

Rasekus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
someone won tournaments mobile App? The big tournaments?

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is possible! for example, I often play with mobile devices where there is no possibility to use special programs, and I can not say that my game is much worse

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ofcorse I won tournaments with out any programs and manager statistics...

R

Rasekus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, I just much easier to play with the phone.

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can not win but PROGRAM IS programs help improve the game. But honestly additional software increases your chances!

R

Rasekus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
very sorry that there are no programs for your phone, it would be very good. Just do not have the opportunity to play with the computer