Special 1K post: Hold'em Manager Stat Guide

K

kapable71

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hold' em stats guide

lol well its been a few years but still a handy guide so just wanted to say thanks!!! absoluthamm:)

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started working on my follow up to this which is going to involve using the stats in your HUD. Not sure how long it will take me. Probably not going to have it done in time for 2,500 posts, but who cares about post milestones. Just so happened that I was close to 1K when I made this one... Be on the lookout.

Just downloaded a trial version of some HUD (drivehud i think the name is?) for my first time ever using any tool like it. I was completely lost when I first opened it up and had absolutely no idea what I was looking at! Really glad I was able to pull this out of the CardsChat vaults with a quick search! Thanks for putting it together - it's still helping players like myself even to this day!!! I see in the quote above that you were thinking of creating a part 2, did that ever get created? I would love to take a look at that if so, this one was very well done. Thanks again, Oh yeah - also... Congrats on 1k !!!!

H

Hallinan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First Post here, registered just to download the guide.... And I'm glad I did, it's very useful, easy to understand and is already helping me at the tables.

Nearly 10 years on and this contribution is still helping players.

Many thanks for taking the time to do this