Programs that show your opponent's hole cards?

E

Essmarquito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently on a Facebook page I saw a publication about a program that showed the cards of your opponents, which caught my attention, he commented that it was used for all online poker rooms, personally I found it something very shocking because I find it very unpleasant if this is possible and I would not like to play against someone who has this type of program. Some of you have known about this type of program, if you have used it and what do you think:confused:

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are programs that show the cards after the showdown. I don't know if that is the case. You may not have understood it correctly, but I never heard of seeing the cards before playing. If there really is that, personally I don't believe it, it is a high violation of the game.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
See here, is the headache of the matter. I know enough about programming and security to know it is possible. The thing is, if the IT security is good, not even great, they will notice odd data requests rather quickly. That means that the program would have to go unnoticed by multiple means to work. Can it? Theoretically yes. The thing is, in theory, many things work, like my marriages. In reality, neither have a good EV for a bet. So, yes, in theory, it is possible. I would not think a reputable site would have it work on them for more than a few hours.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt that such a program exists. Even if it is created, it will be discovered very quickly. It cannot work unnoticed for a long time. It's just like a cheat in online shooters.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't do it!

As was mentioned above, there ARE programs that supposedly do that, but if you get caught using one, you will be banned from the site on which you are playing (probably forever), and probably from the whole network of any related sites

TC

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it is better to focus on improving your skills. This will be more effective and will allow you to achieve better results faster. Also, pay attention to our free course, after which you will not be afraid of any programs. :)
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/
I don't think there is any player on earth at any skill level who would be comfortable playing against someone who can see their cards.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that even if such programs exist, they will not last long, since the authority of poker rooms rests on security and quality software. And if there is high-quality software, then such programs are easy to notice.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Recently on a Facebook page I saw a publication about a program that showed the cards of your opponents, which caught my attention, he commented that it was used for all online poker rooms, personally I found it something very shocking because I find it very unpleasant if this is possible and I would not like to play against someone who has this type of program. Some of you have known about this type of program, if you have used it and what do you think:confused:
Hello! :ciao:
In fact, this cannot be. Yes, let's assume that the cards that have been dealt are already known (each player has his own). Information about the cards that are already in hand is stored on the poker room server. BUT! As far as I know, the Client of the poker room receives from the server only the information that should be known to the player. To find out the opponent's cards, you need to get access to the poker room server, but this is no longer possible. Only developers have access, BUT! Developers and their families are not allowed to play on these poker rooms.
Conclusion: There are no such programs - this is a myth.;)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think there is any player on earth at any skill level who would be comfortable playing against someone who can see their cards.

I think any player who has good results and a steadily growing bankroll sees no reason to worry. If your bankroll grows, it doesn't matter if your opponent sees his cards, your cards, or even watching TV.

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must say that I do wonder when everyone else folds to my non bet pocket aces. Seems to happen quite a lot. Especially when there was a lot of action on the table pre hand.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never heard of it and don't even know if it exists.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HM3 and Pokertracker show mucked cards if they go to showdown

I understand what he means
If you win the showdown, most of the room will not show the mucked cards if the vilain is second to show
But the hand IS in the hand history
Holdem Manager 3 and PT3 will show the mucked hand if they go to showdown
You wont see the hands of people folding

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, such a program exists, and yes, I'm one of its main developers!
I used to get frustrated at my steadily shrinking bankroll, bad beats, players more talented than me etc. until me and my hacker buddies came up with the idea of simply rigging the system. If you can't beat it, then it becomes a moral obligation to manipulate it, at least that's my philosophy. If others lose money over my shenanigans, then that's a sacrifice which I'm willing to take. After all, why don't THEY build a similar software, too? Therefore, I've got no moral qualms of cheating the living hell out of my opponents.

(jk)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yes, such a program exists, and yes, I'm one of its main developers!
I used to get frustrated at my steadily shrinking bankroll, bad beats, players more talented than me etc. until me and my hacker buddies came up with the idea of simply rigging the system. If you can't beat it, then it becomes a moral obligation to manipulate it, at least that's my philosophy. If others lose money over my shenanigans, then that's a sacrifice which I'm willing to take. After all, why don't THEY build a similar software, too? Therefore, I've got no moral qualms of cheating the living hell out of my opponents.

(jk)
Pay attention to my post above. are you sure we're talking about the same thing? A program that shows the cards before they are distributed cannot exist a priori, because no one knows this, because the computer works with the RNG (random number generator) system.
If we talk about when the cards are already in hand, then this is again impossible, and I described it above, otherwise it would mean that the employee who developed the server and had access to it leaked the information.
If we are talking about opening cards after a fold, this is also unlikely, based on the post above (you need access to the server)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think any player who has good results and a steadily growing bankroll sees no reason to worry. If your bankroll grows, it doesn't matter if your opponent sees his cards, your cards, or even watching TV.
Would you like to try an experiment? Let’s play heads up and you stream live on twitch so I can see your cards. Then we will analyze the results of whether your bankroll grows or diminishes.

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible yes but I'd say with today's technology it would be hard to do and get away with. It has been done by tho on absolute poker way back in the day. Guy stole millions using some system or hack that showed everyone's hand. If I remember correctly he got away with it for a good while and even got to keep moat of the $ b/c he had spent it b4 they could try and take it back

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This "super user" story if it were true would be very sad.
I don't think this would work at any of the rooms, because if it turned out it would mean the fall of the poker room.
So I hope and think that they will surely filter and act against such opportunities.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have figured out how to use the circular arrow on top left of computer screen to see what hole cards my opponent had after the hand is over but I am still trying to figure out how to see what cards he has before the hand is over

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I find it hard to believe that someone would be advertising such a program on or in a Facebook group that’s public or private. Also, ironically, I almost feel like it would be easier to read a player using such a software bc they’d be winning every hand they play and probably only betting good hands, or over-trapping. A smart player would pick up quick on it, and avoid getting involved in any hands with them. At least I would, I know if I were at a table with someone and I kept seeing them win everything with all kinds of hands I’d either focus on someone else at the table, or find a new table table to prevent a bad loss if relentlessly under attack.