:thrasher::D

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofcourse, you are freaking right man :D
Daymn been a while since i listened to beatles. I am a huge fan. At the university i listened beatles for like 2 years almost every day :D
Also was at Paul McCartney's concert in Kiev in 2009.
"I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long

I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus

Goo goo g'joob"

:thrasher::D

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that any outside software is the enemy of online poker, many poker rooms have already understood this, I think that others will come to this.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Software isnt cheating, its allowed in almost all sites, you need to look their rules before u install any software, huds doesn't give that big edge because u need to play with the same players over long period of time to get some information about them. Playing micro-mid stakes u wont see same players that often and not that much information.

Never used software but it can only be over-rated. Remember that when you are all-in with aces and someone calls with A-6 then sucks out on you. Saw that hand on YouTube somewhere.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never used software but it can only be over-rated. Remember that when you are all-in with aces and someone calls with A-6 then sucks out on you. Saw that hand on YouTube somewhere.

"That hand" happens multiple times in most low to mid stakes games - and when I say multiple times, I mean in EVERY game.

Its almost like an initiation passage, if you have not experienced that, you aint playin enough..........

But as far as your comment goes, if you have never used it, where did you get the experience with the software to be able to say it is overrated? It is software. It has uses. I don't think it is over or underrated. It just is. Maybe people think if they have it they will play better, maybe you mean that?

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
But as far as your comment goes, if you have never used it, where did you get the experience with the software to be able to say it is overrated? It is software. It has uses. I don't think it is over or underrated. It just is. Maybe people think if they have it they will play better, maybe you mean that?[/QUOTE]

No, I mean no limit is basically a lottery. I came to poker from chess. Many chess players have made that mistake!