John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi JohnA,
I've just got same message from Brian, from your company, saying same thing.
Do you know how long it will take it to translate?
Do you guys need any help with?
I do speak english, german,bosnian/serbian/croatian, so.... if you need any help...
:)

As it turns out you need to make sure the hand history option setting in the poker stars client is set to english.
PSeng.png

The other issue that was going on was with pokerstars tournaments. That should be addressed in this version I'm about to post.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trial extended but still no hud

I've not had any people have issues on BOL, so like I said I'd definitely need to get the freeroll you're talking about and a log. I can have a developer take a look at it.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi JohnA,
yep, that did work.
I downloaded new version, changed that in PS in English, and it's working.
Have 6 more days left to test it, will check on other site to.
Thanks for your help man.
Sincerely,
Dino

As it turns out you need to make sure the hand history option setting in the poker stars client is set to english.
PSeng.png

The other issue that was going on was with pokerstars tournaments. That should be addressed in this version I'm about to post.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi JohnA,
yep, that did work.
I downloaded new version, changed that in PS in English, and it's working.
Have 6 more days left to test it, will check on other site to.
Thanks for your help man.
Sincerely,
Dino

Ok, great. Yeah, we are learning about some of these sites also as we add them. We're going to add some messages to auto set the language for Pokerstars.

Contact support w/ your e-mail address and I'll extend your trial for you.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've not had any people have issues on BOL, so like I said I'd definitely need to get the freeroll you're talking about and a log. I can have a developer take a look at it.

well this time i was on ACR

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well this time i was on ACR

What does your hand import folder say in the settings section of drivehud. Click on Site Settings. If this is set, then it should work fine.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi JohnA,
quick question:
is it possible to change something in the setting to have DriveHud on 2 poker site, from different networks at the same time??
I.E., BOL and PS, or 888 ??

I opened BOL, played some tourneys, DriveHud works flawlessly, then opened PS, and couldn't get it running on both site at the same time.

I am not sure if it's possible with other tools, like HM/PT or such, just checking if it's possible with DriveHud.
Thanks for your time man.
:)

Yes, it's possible and should work fine on both at the same time. So PS by itself is fine, but you have BOL and PS running and PS won't run? If you know how to send your log go ahead and do that and we can look at it.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way that we can share screens so you can help me?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It would be better if you post some screenshots or explain what kind of problem exactly do you have, so the supporters like JohnA can help you, and we all can learn from.
Just my $.02
Or if you open your DriveHud and send log file to support, they should give you some hints how to fix it, and they are pretty much fast to answer.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Run something on ACR, and if the HUD doesn't come up, then use the send support log feature from the support looking icon in drivehud.

But like I said, your hand history folder is setup correct right (like I said in previous post)? If you post a screenshot of your ACR site setup from config, I can check. That's the most likely culprit.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got it to work but wanted to know if i could add prefixes to label each stat

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the HUD creator section, bottom right where the paint looking icon is, there's a label section. It's not enabled yet, but it will be here soon and that's where you'd add a prefix. Most people don't want these and if you mouse over the stats it will tell you what they are. But if you do want to add it, it will be in there soon.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.5.774
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveH...v1.0.5.774.exe

Change Log:
- BOL update fix.
- Fixed speed poker MTT parser.
- Added PS Site setup message.
- Fixed several tournament reports issues.
- Fixed preferred seating options.
- Fixed HUD is not showing up because of underlined stats.
- ACR: Fixed Hero stats being refreshed after table had been switched in MTT.
- PS: Added poker client settings check.
- Fixed BOL related issues.
- Fixed "Move processed data to" setting.
- Added extra logging.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.5.774
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveH...v1.0.5.774.exe

Change Log:
- BOL update fix.
- Fixed speed poker MTT parser.
- Added PS Site setup message.
- Fixed several tournament reports issues.
- Fixed preferred seating options.
- Fixed HUD is not showing up because of underlined stats.
- ACR: Fixed Hero stats being refreshed after table had been switched in MTT.
- PS: Added poker client settings check.
- Fixed BOL related issues.
- Fixed "Move processed data to" setting.
- Added extra logging.

I'll try this new version. Two days of trial left and the HUD still not working for me in Pokerstars, even with the support saying that my setup is correct. Let's cross the fingers.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll try this new version. Two days of trial left and the HUD still not working for me in Pokerstars, even with the support saying that my setup is correct. Let's cross the fingers.

Are you playing on pokerstars.pt or one of the new PS sites? I think there's an issue w/ those and compatibility needs to be added for them.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Are you playing on pokerstars.pt or one of the new PS sites? I think there's an issue w/ those and compatibility needs to be added for them.

No, I use the main PS site, HH and TH in english. The new version doesn't work for me too. I think I'll need to wait for the 2.0 version. My trial is over anyways.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I use the main PS site, HH and TH in english. The new version doesn't work for me too. I think I'll need to wait for the 2.0 version. My trial is over anyways.

I think I know your ticket. I'll talk to a developer about it and when they get it resolved I'll let you know and I can extend your trial for you.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just curious if you could tell me the main differences between hm2 and this? I also know that there is hm3 in the works, thanks for your help.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure...

Easier to use.
More tools, HUD's, filters out of the box. It supports US facing sites that HM doesn't support like ignition, Chico network.
Built in badge system (bumper stickers), no add in Apps needed.
It's built to make post analysis extremely easy and painless with it's equity calculator.
We're going to have a ton of new tools and options that won't be available anywhere within the next month here.
It's less expensive.
It looks nicer. :)

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Drive HUD questions

Hi JohnA,

I know you will answer this quickly.
I had downloaded latest version from Drive HUD, and have reinstalled in past few weeks Postgresql 8.4 & 9.5 & 9.6 DB.
I think after reinstall, the DriveHUD accepted the new(er) Postgresql 9.6 db and did start.
Now I have few questions:
If I purchase it, what's about future update to newer version??
What's about that tab with Software, which is now empty?
What kind of software are coming in, and what's going to be in offer?
Price for additional software?
The license is good for 1 year, and after that if I stay with same license, it's supposed to be cheaper for next year (just one or any), right?
If I purchase micro license, then after 2 months will change to small stakes or mid stakes, how much it's going to be?

Thanks in advance.

I still have 1 day left on trial, how can I purchase now???

Sincerely,
Dino

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi JohnA,

I know you will answer this quickly.
I had downloaded latest version from Drive HUD, and have reinstalled in past few weeks Postgresql 8.4 & 9.5 & 9.6 DB.
I think after reinstall, the DriveHUD accepted the new(er) Postgresql 9.6 db and did start.
Now I have few questions:
If I purchase it, what's about future update to newer version??
What's about that tab with Software, which is now empty?
What kind of software are coming in, and what's going to be in offer?
Price for additional software?
The license is good for 1 year, and after that if I stay with same license, it's supposed to be cheaper for next year (just one or any), right?
If I purchase micro license, then after 2 months will change to small stakes or mid stakes, how much it's going to be?

Thanks in advance.

I still have 1 day left on trial, how can I purchase now???

Sincerely,
Dino

All updates are free as long as you have an active license.
As far as new apps, these are add-in apps that you'll be able to purchase. I don't have full pricing points right now. Everything will be set in an affordable range, but they are optional (not needed). We're adding the absolute best apps on the market today though, and we'll have announcements soon on what those are.

Yes, your license is good for 1 year, after that it goes from $5-$10/yr. Cheap, but needed so we're not supporting some 5 year old software.

Drivehud is designed to scale up as you need it. You purchase a stake level, then pay the price difference to upgrade to whatever next stake level you need. Simple. :)

1luckysob

1luckysob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John A,

I use DriveHUD with ignition. I understand there is no way to track data on the Villains seated at your table during a tournament because of the anonymity but I noticed that my own stats do not carry over from tournament to tournament in the HUD. In other words the first hand of every tournament my stats are all 0's. Is there any way to change this to show my stats combined from all of my Inferno Tournaments?