DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

P

Phishfood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New pop-ups going into this next build. We're going to have a new HUD creation tool that is going to be pretty sick. Here's some of the new pop-ups:

Looks nice.

Asking again because I think my post might have been overlooked - any plans to support macOS?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks nice.

Asking again because I think my post might have been overlooked - any plans to support macOS?

Yes, but we're working on getting more things into the windows version first. But that is the plan. It won't be in the immediate future though.

P

Phishfood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but we're working on getting more things into the windows version first. But that is the plan. It won't be in the immediate future though.

Ok, cool. Good to know it's in the cards for the future.

Socialpro29

Socialpro29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am considering giving this HUD a try as I recently have been doing the majority of my grinding here. Is there a free trial and has anyone else tried it? What do you think?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am considering giving this HUD a try as I recently have been doing the majority of my grinding here. Is there a free trial and has anyone else tried it? What do you think?

There's 30 day a free trial. There's a ton of feedback on other poker forums. Not a ton on here yet. But overall the feedback has been extremely positive and people love it. You can google some, or ... just even try it yourself. I know, it's a crazy idea... :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.3.514
http://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD-install.exe

Change Log:
- pokerstars support (beta). No Zoom until next build.
- Added HUD popups for player ID, session graph, VPIP, PFR.
- Added tournament stats M-ratio and BBs to HUD.
- Added new aggression calc stat TAP (true aggression post-flop).
- fixed wrong player name in the tooltip.
- fixed UO PFR stats.
- Fixed DH not ejecting from the Poker client on closeup.
- Added the ability to edit tournament type.
- Added advanced logging option.
- Split chico network sites.
- Changed update message box to be top most.
- Fixed issue with 4 main hud stats on HUD page not reflecting changes.
- Cold call fix.
- Fixed HUD showing on wrong position after hero is moved in mtt.
- Added "Processed data location" setting.

Upcoming:
888 poker support, winning network poker support, PS zoom support, "bumper stickers", more HUD pop-ups, heat maps, EZ HUD designer platform.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One quick note about the new pop-ups. Since street agg% in the HUD is new, the data is only going to list for these stats from new data. Meaning previously caught data won't be listed. No real way around this, but this will only apply to Chico network of course and PS (beta).

Also, the new stat Recent AGG%. This is the same AGG% formula used in DH and other databases, but only applied for the last 10 hands, so you can see if someone is starting to change gears. As poker players, we're still playing with this stat some more, and maybe change it to 15 hands. I'm trying to look at the overall normalization averages for overall AGG in small samples, and I may tweak this again slightly creating an extra formula with users overall AGG%. So feedback is always appreciated. It's also going to be a slightly different color than the other stats in the pop-up. You can see it below:

recent-agg.png

I know several of you have asked support about what TAP% is as well. I'll explain this in more detail soon. My goal isn't to create a bunch of new stats. I want to stay with many of the standards, but there's a few things as a player myself I've wanted that I think will add more value, and I'll list those out and explain them as we go. I promise. :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.3.602
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.0.3.602.exe

Change Log:
- new feature: bumper stickers
- changed player note icon behavior
- changed hud right click behavior
- disabled view switch on hud start/stop
- fixed duplicate reports after view had been switched
- updated logger configuration
- added new C-Bet stats
- added raw HH export option
- added Plain Hud to Hud Screen drop down

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to post this up earlier, but it's an over view of the new bumper stickers feature:

I’m very excited to tell you about one of the latest features in DriveHUD (v1.0.3.602)- “Bumper Stickers”. This is a fully functional “badge” type system that will place stickers on your HUD related to specific types of detected players tendencies. We’ve included several default bumper stickers to get you started such as:
One and Done – A player who c-bets at a decently high rate, but then gives up on the turn and river too much.
3 for Free – A player who 3-bets a little too much, but folds to a 4-bet too often.
Way too Early – Someone who open raises too wide of a range in early position pre-flop.
And several more…
http://drivehud.com/blog/new-feature-bumper-stickers/

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.3.626
Download DriveHUD update

Change Log:
– new feature: bumper stickers
– changed player note icon behavior
– changed hud right click behavior
– disabled view switch on hud start/stop
– fixed duplicate reports after view had been switched
– updated logger configuration
– added CBet stats
– added raw HH export option
– added Plain Hud to Hud Screen drop down
– 4k resolution and dpi fix
– Added iterations and color coding in replayer
– Added player note feature into replayer
– Added hand export feature into replayer
– Added forums button into replayer
– Changed bovada to ignition
– Improved DH capture process
– Improved registration process
– Fixed session related issues
– BOL update fix

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I downloaded and installed it, let's see how it's going to work

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a little bit confused about if the hud works or not on Pokerstars. In the web page is said that it works on Bovada and BetOnline, but there a image of Pokerstars in the main page.
In the faq, Ps is not mentioned, but in the post above looks like there is a beta version for it. If I download the trial, it will work on ps?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a little bit confused about if the hud works or not on Pokerstars. In the web page is said that it works on Bovada and BetOnline, but there a image of Pokerstars in the main page.
In the faq, Ps is not mentioned, but in the post above looks like there is a beta version for it. If I download the trial, it will work on ps?

I guess we can add it more places, but it says right on the main page it works for pokerstars, and the FAQ says this:

DriveHUD currently supports Bovada, bodog, Ignition, Pokerstars (beta), BetOnline, Tigergaming, and Sportsbetting.ag.

So not sure why that wasn't clear, but I'm open to suggestions on how to make it more clear.

Bottom line, yes, it will work with Pokerstars.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I guess we can add it more places, but it says right on the main page it works for pokerstars, and the FAQ says this:

DriveHUD currently supports Bovada, Bodog, Ignition, Pokerstars (beta), BetOnline, Tigergaming, and Sportsbetting.ag.

So not sure why that wasn't clear, but I'm open to suggestions on how to make it more clear.

Bottom line, yes, it will work with Pokerstars.

You're wright about the faq, my bad. But the image in the main page is kind of confusing, anyways.

3796fe75344da5bc5529b6186d55557e.png

The line above the images doesn't mention pokerstars. But the phrase below repeats the information including ps. I made a fast read and didn't realized that.

As a suggestion, I think you should highlight the fact that the hud works on PS. It's a major room, and you can have another inattentive users like me...

I'm having really good results on 0,50 S&G on PS without using a HUD, with about a 90% of ROI, but I'm thinking about try higher stakes. I'm sure that it will be more difficult and a HUD would help me a lot.
I'll download the trial, and maybe purchase it later, I think you have a really affordable price. :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, thanks for the feedback.

I think the point of that highlight though is that it works with two sites that other databases don't work with. Those sites don't provide hand histories, so it's not easy to get a HUD to work with them.

But at some point we'll have an additional point that will just list out all of the poker sites it works with.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi john a,
how r u supposed to start this hud??
1st start hud then ps
or
1st start ps then hud ???
which way should work ?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi john a,
how r u supposed to start this hud??
1st start hud then ps
or
1st start ps then hud ???
which way should work ?

Either way it will work. The previous version though, there's no auto created HUD's in the build. You'll have to add stats to the table type you want for pokerstars. For the newest build, there's default HUD's included. I'll post that one up here in a bit.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
so, basically it's no "live" hud stats??
right?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so, basically it's no "live" hud stats??
right?

Yes, it's all only live HUD stats. Try downloading and installing the latest version. If you can't get a HUD up for some reason, then please let me know. This version has pokerstars default huds (you don't need to create them yourself).

http://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD-install.exe

If you're on pokerstars you need to make sure you're enabled downloading of hand histories on the pokerstars client. The drivehud manual will explain how to do this if you're not sure.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a question, John.

I downloaded it, open the software, but I opened a home game in PS and the hud didn't started. It doesn't work with Home games or it doesn't starts automatically and I need to do something to it?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you setup/enable Pokerstars to download hand histories to your computer?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi John, downloaded and re-installed, but still no go with live hud.
Have already double checked that enabled history is setup, played few games with cash & tourney, but still doesn't work