John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For clarity's sake, I have quoted my own quote... :confused:

Just by way of follow up, this was a 'me' problem. The tournament history is there, I just didn't realize how things were organized under the tournaments tab. Now I do. Case closed. Thank you.

I think I missed your first question somehow, but glad you figured it out.

Yeah, dashboard is cash game data, tournament tab is tournament data.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I found a small glitch in the software. I am trying to personalize the HUD and I added BBs. I am color coding the M and when I want to change the number of BBs to any number more than 100 it wont let me to do so. I think the problem is coming from definition of variables and it is defined as a percent and not a real number.

Correct, it's defined as % of stack and not as an absolute value. It was designed that way to simplify the color coding. But I can see value in making it absolute for this stat. I'll have to talk to the developers about it.

There's a good tournament HUD you can download and import as well already on site. It's a Harrington M-zone HUD:

http://drivehud.com/blog/forums/topic/drivehud-harrington-m-zone-mtt-hud/

Pbland

Pbland

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there plans to have this HUD work on BlackChip?

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for all the feedback. Does anyone know what is this error:
28P01: password authentication failed for user "postgres".

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't work for me

New pop-ups going into this next build. We're going to have a new HUD creation tool that is going to be pretty sick. Here's some of the new pop-ups:

hud-popups.png

pop-ups.png

popupstats.png

I downloaded this as it looks sick as hell...the ran it..HUD pops up but the boxes have no stats in them...they are blank. I've created filters, cleared them, turned the site off and drive hud off and back on..nothing works. FRUSTRATED!!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi John A
is this App Player x-ray included in drive hud or not??
Since I had few months ago trial version, it was not in

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John just an FYI.

I have had some strange issues with Drivehud trial version contacted support and heard back initially prior to the holiday did not hear back again so submitted another email by replying to tech support, and explained a new issue I came across, but no further correspondence from support.

Issue 1 = sportsbetting hud unable to display player info - worked on ACR and BOL. Had little trouble running on both ACR and BOL at the same time.

Issue 2 = BOL stopped allowing me to login due to a network error claiming it was down. COntacted BOL tech support and was told there is no error had me re-install BOL still did not work. I then (since it was the last thing I changed on my PC) uninstalled Drivehud and BOL had no issue connecting

3-4 days later issue happened again. step 1 did a reboot just to make sure that did not resolve the issue and it did not.

Uninstalled Drivehud and without making any changes to BOL or my pc, bol connected without issue.

Gave the above info to support Tuesday the 8th.

Seems like good software but hard to get excited about it with the BOL incident repeating itself. Curious if I am the only one complaining about this or if it is something seen with other users.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for all the feedback. Does anyone know what is this error:
28P01: password authentication failed for user "postgres".

You have multiple versions of postgres installed and are not connecting to a different version. The easiest way to address this is update to the latest drivehud. The latest versions don't use postgreSQL anymore.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I downloaded this as it looks sick as hell...the ran it..HUD pops up but the boxes have no stats in them...they are blank. I've created filters, cleared them, turned the site off and drive hud off and back on..nothing works. FRUSTRATED!!

Don't know, and haven't heard of any issue like that. Perhaps your HUD config file is corrupt. If you contact support with a log they can look at this for you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi John A
is this app Player x-ray included in drive hud or not??
Since I had few months ago trial version, it was not in

It is not included. It will be an add-on in the range of only $10-$20 from what I know at this point.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John just an FYI.

I have had some strange issues with Drivehud trial version contacted support and heard back initially prior to the holiday did not hear back again so submitted another email by replying to tech support, and explained a new issue I came across, but no further correspondence from support.

Issue 1 = sportsbetting hud unable to display player info - worked on ACR and BOL. Had little trouble running on both ACR and BOL at the same time.

Issue 2 = BOL stopped allowing me to login due to a network error claiming it was down. COntacted BOL tech support and was told there is no error had me re-install BOL still did not work. I then (since it was the last thing I changed on my PC) uninstalled Drivehud and BOL had no issue connecting

3-4 days later issue happened again. step 1 did a reboot just to make sure that did not resolve the issue and it did not.

Uninstalled Drivehud and without making any changes to BOL or my pc, bol connected without issue.

Gave the above info to support Tuesday the 8th.

Seems like good software but hard to get excited about it with the BOL incident repeating itself. Curious if I am the only one complaining about this or if it is something seen with other users.

Yeah, I saw your ticket, but it has been responded to several times and also assigned a developer as well.

Your first issue is because you don't have hand histories enabled on sportbetting. You need to go to options, option, and hand histories to enable these in sportsbetting.ag settings.

Your second issue with BOL I'm not sure until the developers look at the log and access what's happening. I haven't heard of anyone having this issue, and there's nothing DH would be doing to block a connection. It could be a resource issue. Out of all the online poker sites, BOL is a massive resource hog, and also has issues with certain graphic cards (as we're slowly discovering). I've had some people update their graphics adapter and BOL works much better.

I do know they are looking into your issue though so we'll be able to provide feedback soon. The problem right now is all of the holidays going on. We're an international business and some holidays, for example, Christmas, happen at different times of the year in different countries. We have several employees who are off at different times due to this. Everyone during this time (and this happens every year), is off and deals with any technical issues all at once during this holiday break. So it's the busiest time for any software company, when the least amount of employees are available. Just trying to fully explain the situation. I will keep you updated though for sure and we always provide a solution.

Last edited:
A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I saw your ticket, but it has been responded to several times and also assigned a developer as well.

Your first issue is because you don't have hand histories enabled on sportbetting. You need to go to options, option, and hand histories to enable these in sportsbetting.ag settings.

Your second issue with BOL I'm not sure until the developers look at the log and access what's happening. I haven't heard of anyone having this issue, and there's nothing DH would be doing to block a connection. It could be a resource issue. Out of all the online poker sites, BOL is a massive resource hog, and also has issues with certain graphic cards (as we're slowly discovering). I've had some people update their graphics adapter and BOL works much better.

I do know they are looking into your issue though so we'll be able to provide feedback soon. The problem right now is all of the holidays going on. We're an international business and some holidays, for example, Christmas, happen at different times of the year in different countries. We have several employees who are off at different times due to this. Everyone during this time (and this happens every year), is off and deals with any technical issues all at once during this holiday break. So it's the busiest time for any software company, when the least amount of employees are available. Just trying to fully explain the situation. I will keep you updated though for sure and we always provide a solution.
Ok maybe some of my emails are not getting through then as I only have one response, from the ticket I generated through the website, and did not get one after my last email I sent earlier this week. But you answered my questions thanks.

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They looked at it and could see nothing wrong. I have the same issues as acemenow with Sportsbetting. I looked in my options..options..hand history. Its enabled to save for 30 days.

I fired up Black Chip....and drivehud doesn't even start. I've never had any problems like this with other huds. So far, underimpressed. I hope you will be able to resolve soon.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol I play on Bovado, where HUDS are geee

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok maybe some of my emails are not getting through then as I only have one response, from the ticket I generated through the website, and did not get one after my last email I sent earlier this week. But you answered my questions thanks.

Can you PM me your e-mail you used, and I will do a search in support to see what was answered and get back to you on your ticket.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They looked at it and could see nothing wrong. I have the same issues as acemenow with Sportsbetting. I looked in my options..options..hand history. Its enabled to save for 30 days.

I fired up Black Chip....and drivehud doesn't even start. I've never had any problems like this with other huds. So far, underimpressed. I hope you will be able to resolve soon.

Well, I'd expect you to not be impressed if it wasn't working for you. :) I can assure you that 99% of the time it just fires right up. But of course, since we've just added this sites, there's always a potential for some outlier issues.

There's a reason why other full database options don't support the sites we do, it's 100x more complex to do so. Sportsbetting doesn't create HH's locally. But I'm sure it's either 1) the database they write to is corrupt or 2) a setting issue. It's easy to confirm and figure out, but the first step I'd do if your setting is set to save hands in sportsbetting is click on their repair button. This will repair any corruption issues on their end that might have occurred.

Blackchip not loading is going to be a hand history pathing issue. What do you have your hand history path set to in settings on drivehud?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Oh fyi... just load BOL, and then load DH if you're having a connection issue. I have heard of this happening on BOL before and it's something to do with certain times of the day on their site (on their end). Not sure when or if it's still happening. I log onto there almost daily with DH and haven't experienced it, but either load BOL first, or click stop on DH, then load DH or click start on the HUD and you should be fine.

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy

Well, I'd expect you to not be impressed if it wasn't working for you. :) I can assure you that 99% of the time it just fires right up. But of course, since we've just added this sites, there's always a potential for some outlier issues.

There's a reason why other full database options don't support the sites we do, it's 100x more complex to do so. Sportsbetting doesn't create HH's locally. But I'm sure it's either 1) the database they write to is corrupt or 2) a setting issue. It's easy to confirm and figure out, but the first step I'd do if your setting is set to save hands in sportsbetting is click on their repair button. This will repair any corruption issues on their end that might have occurred.

Blackchip not loading is going to be a hand history pathing issue. What do you have your hand history path set to in settings on drivehud?

Sportsbetting...I pulled it up, says the database is valid (in green), won't even allow me to repair it. Check consistency and it repeats valid, so I don't think that's the problem.

Blackchip: I did what your tech said...Program Files (x86)\BlackChipPoker\profiles

I sent Brian a screenshot of BCP

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you send a support ticket by clicking on the support looking icon at the top right of DH. Just send a message and it will attach your log. Maybe there's some firewall issue going on, but we'll know when we see the log.

I'm having developers look at the auto pathing for BCP more since we just recently added this site. Clearly it's not grabbing the correct directory for you.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi John A,
when is going to be that app Player X-Ray available???
If you guys need someone for beta testing, let me know.
:)

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized two problem:
1) The HUD doesn't work with 4nl BOL while it works perfectly on 2nl at the same time.
2) It doesn't work for two SNG $5 at the same time. It works for just one of them.
Is there a way to fix this?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi John A,
when is going to be that app Player X-Ray available???
If you guys need someone for beta testing, let me know.
:)

I don't have an ETA (most of it is done), but yes, I'll ask for beta testers when we are there for sure. Thanks.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realized two problem:
1) The HUD doesn't work with 4nl BOL while it works perfectly on 2nl at the same time.
2) It doesn't work for two SNG $5 at the same time. It works for just one of them.
Is there a way to fix this?

What version are you running? It works fine on 4NL.

#2 was an issue at BOL S&G that was fixed a couple of versions ago. I'll post the latest version here a bit later when I'm back in the office.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi JohnA,
I don't think DriveHud is tracking freerolls tournament, right???
I don't see any winning on the Tournament tab for freerolls.
I played few, and cashed in few but no winnings posted in the tourney tab.
I can see stats and hud on freerolls, when I play, but no tracking in software.
Is that how it's supposed to be??