computer or cellphone

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am completely uncomfortable playing on my phone. And of course, it is much better to play several tables at the same time on a computer.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can play on the computer for a long time, and the phone quickly sits down:eek::eek::eek:

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather play on a tablet than a phone. I play on my laptop in bed, but the screen is small so even two tables is hard. Desktop, I can easily keep track of multiple tables.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing on the phone is terribly inconvenient, i need a computer and at least 2 monitors

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't understand why so many say that a phone is more mobile than a laptop. That's nonsense. You can use a laptop anywhere a phone can be used. You just need to set it up. Try it...it's good

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't understand why so many say that a phone is more mobile than a laptop. That's nonsense. You can use a laptop anywhere a phone can be used. You just need to set it up. Try it...it's good

Using phone and/or tablet gives you atleast chance to move around at home while playing poker - i doubt you'd do the same with laptop lol ...
But then again maybe people like you prefer to sit for hours in one position then maybe laptop and PC are just for those who dont like to move themselves :bebored:

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer laptop. phone isnt that handy for making notes about players

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
computer, more screens and easier to play on imo

cant lie , i have never played online poker on my phone but sure i wouldnt mind too much if single tabling; however i def prefer to multi table hence the comp preference

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played from my phone before, tough to multi table though. Also time out a lot too.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer the laptop connected to a monitor or two but I have to admit I don’t mind playing on the ipad in bed on a Sunday morning!

psanto

psanto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker stars for me it's the same. I like to play GGPoker in my cel, but others Apps I prefer to play on my pc. Actually, it's not mine, so, when the pc is occupied, cell saves my game.

4MileKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC easier to play multiple games.

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course people have different styles. I almost always play multiple tables, and I prefer at least four. Ever tried to play multiple tables, let alone more than four? Me neither.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, playing on a computer is much more convenient than on a mobile phone. The phone has only 1 advantage - mobility.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer, more comfort, we can see the lobby better.
The cell phone if you have to travel or constantly leave the house

E

edujah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the occasion. But I prefer computers because I don't have to close the poker screen to change songs!:)

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Computer, because of the bigger screen

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Computer, I can't play on my phone.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Has to be my Laptop I would not see what was going on with a cell phone and the battery would fade after one game,

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play laptop.
Now only mobile and I need to get used to it

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for fun it can be on phone, if it is not only for fun, then only computer

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Using phone and/or tablet gives you atleast chance to move around at home while playing poker - i doubt you'd do the same with laptop lol ...
But then again maybe people like you prefer to sit for hours in one position then maybe laptop and PC are just for those who dont like to move themselves :bebored:
My laptop is as mobile as any phone...it has its own sim card. but then you wouldn't know about that, would you.

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just on my mobile it's more comfortable for me..I'm mobile, sometimes when I play longer I have to get up and move