computer or cellphone

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on the computer, but playing on the phone is also not bad, the problem with the phone is when I have to play at more than one table.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer to play on a desktop computer, it is better to play with more tables. I only play on the phone as a last resort.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The advantage of the phone, of course, is its mobility, I often play from the phone, but it's difficult to play more than 2 games. But if I choose, then I would choose a computer.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Computer mainly more comfortable and more practical to filter and use the soft 100 but the mobile always gets you out of some connection failure so I prefer a computer but I always have the mobile active in case some technical problem

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many long-established PC and video gamers do not believe that gaming with the smartphone will displace all other platforms in the future. Mainly because mobile games cannot (yet) keep up with technologies such as those available on a PC. It makes perfect sense that the smartphone has become the most popular platform. After all, almost everyone owns one. However, one should keep in mind that it was probably not bought primarily because of the games. However, consoles are usually bought in addition so that you can play on them. Therefore, one can say that gaming on the console with 16.7 users in the past year and an upward trend will probably determine the future.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing more comfortable than playing from the computer! Whenever I can I do it. When I have no other option there if I play from my cell phone

C

Charbilkh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting on ur pc in front of the screen is something not like the cellphone

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is always better to work from a desktop pc and cell phone as an emergency method when the electricity goes out

M

Mm Kk 601

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The phone is always with me. This is the main plus.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't see the advantage of playing on my cell phone, only disadvantages!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my laptop 99% of the time unless there is an issue with WiFi or something with lap top. I like to relax while playing and sitting back with laptop allows this. We have a pc here but I only have it as a back up. I have never used my iphone to play poker. The screen size may make that hard to see all the chip counts at each player. Although I am sure I could use my ipad if that were possible. As an USA player I don’t believe ACR has the App set up fully yet so I haven’t explored that option. I thought the ACR Apps arrival would have been sooner but I am still patiently waiting.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a pc and it is much better than on a smartphone, it is convenient to monitor several tables at the same time and you can even watch movies in a small window

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played on a cellphone, always on a laptop. I don't think I would enjoy playing on a small device, but then the older you get the larger things have to be for comfortable reading.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Apple -- the processors are fast and I rarely get disconnected while playing. I was using a Windows program originally and I noticed that the processor was so slow I was not seeing the beginning of the game when they deal out the cards to qualify the first dealer. I also think a lot of the 'wait' time for players is that they are using a computer with a slow processor.

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phone advantages:
1. You can play lying in bed, in the toilet, on the bus, wherever you can get a connection.
Disadvantages:
1. The battery runs out
2. Inconvenient to play at multiple tables
3. It is bad to look at the statistics of the game.

Computer advantages:
1. You can play many tables at the same time
Disadvantages:
1. Disconnecting the Internet
2. Power outage

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the cell phone is more than anything to use it when you are not at home with the computer but if you do not, you should avoid using it more if you play cash

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The computer is more effective, powerful and comfortable on the cell phone, you cannot open several apps at the same time, but the computer does, you can play several tournaments in different rooms, :)

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will only ever play on the computer. I have the apps on my phone in emergencies, like a power cut. The only other time I would use my cell phone if I were on the train or something, but I would only play play money to pass the time.

The computer has so many advantages; Screen size and multiple screens, ease of use, customise bet sizing, use of a HUD, multi tabling, multiple sites. A phone doesn't come close. The only advantage the phone has is that you can play poker on the toilet... :D

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will only ever play on the computer. I have the apps on my phone in emergencies, like a power cut. The only other time I would use my cell phone if I were on the train or something, but I would only play play money to pass the time.

The computer has so many advantages; Screen size and multiple screens, ease of use, customise bet sizing, use of a HUD, multi tabling, multiple sites. A phone doesn't come close. The only advantage the phone has is that you can play poker on the toilet... :D

I take my laptop with me to the toilet if I'm playing.

I wouldn't use a phone through choice. Handy if I'm away but the experience is poor.

S

showder10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the computer would be the ideal thing to play poker, the phone would be in case of emergency in my opinion.

norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why this is, but I generally hate playing any game on my phone. Poker as well. Everything is much faster on a computer, you can watch something in parallel. And in itself, using a computer is more convenient than a telephone.

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mobile playing is bad for your eyes and PC is better for your eyes. And mobile playing is also bad for your elbows, too. And if you are multi-windows player, as you know, it's better to control in PC. So I sometimes play on mobile app but usually play on PC version.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play on my phone. I even often turn it off when I'm playing. Not only is it hard on the eyes, it's way too easy to make mistakes in keying.